The vaccine is totally sa-

>The vaccine is totally sa-
youtube.com/watch?v=h6potmDg0ek

Attached: Untitled-1.png (862x665, 486.61K)

creligious

No one gives a fuck about a mutt roastie, no matter how hard she tries to look like a pretty white chick.

>it wuz da viiiirus

These bots really love being tortured

We're all mutt roasties

If you think this information will disarm me, think again.

LOL, no.

That means it's working!

I'm sorry to hear that, but your flag says otherwise.

Attached: 1643226350974.png (853x1000, 472.52K)

dont care still getting boostered

born with a rare heart condition. they say t right in the video.

Who cares? Its one in a million chance, all side effects from the vaccine are vastly more common in the virus and I'd rather have mild myocarditis for a week which goes away than die of covid or get long covid for 9 months

hello r*ddit

ITS usa government bots not reddit

the AI spams with tons of different instances

Attached: 1625963189663.webm (600x600, 1.12M)

I have a few friends that I group text with who believe all the establishment vax shit and that hospitals ICUs are over runned etc etc
It's so hard to find info on anything that disagrees with the establishment narrative any more. I used to be able to find data all over when I argued with people on twitter in 2020. It's impossible to find the truth now. The whole internet has been scrubbed, I'm not talking Alex Jones. I mean mainstream charts and data like the lack of excess deaths in the world, the fact that people are counting anyone who died with antibodies as a covid death, the horrible vax side effects, etc

there's no cure for stupidity

It's okay, would still fuck even with stumps for legs

/Bread

Looks like you understand,
To live in darker climates you will become white
Max 3 generations - survival of the fittest.
It's why they like the black people coming in, their lifespan is shorter and helps them fix their broken social systems when they die earlier.

There should be no age of consent.

she's cute, doesn't look like the standard roastoid at all

Die 28 days within vaxx = coincidence
Die 28 days within covid = no coincidence

>your brain on Marxism

Truth. Hate bitches like this. Hate them even more considering they carry congenital issues and rely on American gibs to even stay alive. Imagine genetics so poor that you can barely even stay alive without life support. Yes, great use of tax payer funds.

Brought to you by Pfizer

Attached: Pfizer-logo.png (3840x2160, 33.97K)

It was covid that caused her to require leg amputation not the vax you morons, another symptom to add to the list.

>this is white in Bulgaria

Bruuh. Are you soo weak that you can't survive the literal flu? MY fucking 80 year old grandma who IS in the biggest risk at death category (If you didn't it is 99.99% survivable if you are not 400kg and don't have late change cancer and it is only around 4% the death rate for unhealthy elderly basically after 70) coughed some then survived the deadly virus. She was never vaccinated and it was like a week. Anyone I know that got covid was over it in like a week and said that it was the literal flu level bs. Deadly virus my ass