Today I woke up thanks to the alarm programmed by an Indian coder on my phone assembled by Chinese factory workers...

Today I woke up thanks to the alarm programmed by an Indian coder on my phone assembled by Chinese factory workers. After eating cereal made from crops grown by Mexican farmers, I log into my computer which was invented by a gay atheist British man and go on Any Forums to rant about minorities, homosexuals, and non-Christians

See how stupid that sounds?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1113945001.png (317x392, 277.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.org/doi/10.1126/science.132.3436.1291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the problem though.

Attached: Singularity.png (1864x1675, 866.21K)

>Today I woke up thanks to the alarm programmed by an Indian coder on my phone assembled by Chinese factory workers. After eating cereal made from crops grown by Mexican farmers, I log into my compu-ACK!

Attached: 1639365062228.gif (795x2068, 626.7K)

I don't use alarms I'm self employed and live how I want. I'm only eating an apple today because I'm on a diet, and I'm posting on a drawing tablet. Cope, seethe, and dilate.

>muh exponential growth
True exponential growth doesn't exist in nature. Everything has a limit, from population dynamics to covid rates to technology. Moore's law doubling time is already on the increase.

That's not going to help me sleep at night user.

Tell that to India

explain this, then
science.org/doi/10.1126/science.132.3436.1291

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 08-21-25 Doomsday Friday, 13 November, A D 2026.png (865x1522, 663.11K)

>implying technology will keep increasing in complexity exponentially forever
>implying tech won’t erode with the state of society around us
>implying there will even be people with the time, capabilities, and resources in the next few decades to accomplish this
Society will collapse before this is realized

user, it's already here. It's already happened.

The Singularity is already in full swing, and there's nothing that can stop it now.

Like I said, it was already too late the day you were born.

Attached: 1583208695585.jpg (720x405, 17.1K)

I too enjoy the exploits of slave labor conditions of overseas and foreign workers

>How stupid someone sounds
Do you believe that a woman has every right to her body and to murder unborn babies?
Do you believe that everyone has the right to freely express themselves? By having gay pride parades while wearing bondage gear in front of children?
Do you believe that people have the right to sex changes when we put people in mental homes to get help for self mutilation?

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (306x245, 11.82K)

Fuck off with your retarded slide thread you smelly nigger

We can appreciate the differences of each race. I for one, don't hate anyone based upon race but their internal qualities and actions. Those people who have nothing in life, love to claim racial superiority. Don't assume these 1488 retard types represent us all.

Attached: 1643518336083.jpg (461x598, 111.7K)

>muh infinite humans

Implying humanity is a limit problem. You clearly don't understand anything.

Why the fuck would I talk about this retarded OP, we have real problems.

>1pbtid
COME ON STUPID NIGGERS! BUMP! BUMP! BUMP THE THREAD! BUMP THE THREAD! BUMP THE THREAD! BUMP IT! MAKE EVERY SEE THIS GARBAGE! KEEP REPLYING, I'M SURE HE'LL COME BACK! BUMP THE THREAD AND REPLY LIKE THE BRAINLESS GOY YOU ARE! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

Attached: 1602783877869.gif (300x272, 18.42K)

>infinity humans as t approaches infinity
you didn't read

>Do you believe that a woman has every right to her body and to murder unborn babies?
Sorta, it really depends at what stage the are considered alive and not a lump of cells, I say first three months
>Do you believe that everyone has the right to freely express themselves? By having gay pride parades while wearing bondage gear in front of children?
I always found pride parades to be tasteless truth be told, but frankly parents shouldn't bring children there at all
>Do you believe that people have the right to sex changes when we put people in mental homes to get help for self mutilation?
Yeah, sure, trannies are very few and those I've seen are functional, which is like one in real life so hey ho

Miss heed is actually a far right e thot

Attached: images (5).jpg (554x554, 26.8K)

Globalization started when the Spanish and English started to colonize. Western civilization and its colonies have exchanged goods and culture for over 200 years. You could write a post from the perspective of an 1800s Englishman and it would be the same.
What’s your point faggot?

Attached: D083EB74-AC7E-4DE5-ACF4-B37CC0235629.jpg (600x653, 93.99K)