HOW DARE THEY DESECRATE TERRY FOX WITH THE CANADIAN FLAG!

>He would never have approved of that!

Says the fucksticks trying to rewrite history everyday.

If you went back in time and told Terry Fox about the dystopian hellhole Canada was turning into in 2022. He'd probably come back with you and start clubbing people in the head with his prosthetic leg.

>because he was braver than I'll ever be, and based as fuck.

He was also a super proud Canadian. Back when it was ok to be a super proud Canadian, because Canada was something to be proud of back then.

>Yesterday being a very rare exception to that.

Attached: TerryFox.jpg (780x439, 48.53K)

Attached: TerryFox1.jpg (1180x664, 101K)

Attached: TerryFox2.jpg (780x439, 51.96K)

just shoop a mask on terry in old photos when running, mock the idea

As an old fag, I grew up in 1980s British Columbia. Terry Fox always brings a tear to my eye.

Id love take a shit on his grave and statue honestly. That and that ToMB of the UnKnOwN faggot too.

No. He was immunocompromised and would have gotten vaxed. And you irresponsible fuckers would have been a risk to his health and life … but let’s be honest here … you’d probably be spitting on him and yelling that he’s a cuck and commie that hates freedom for simply caring about his heath, and other’s health. That is, after all, why he ran across Canada. To help others, their health, not just himself.

You losers aren’t proud Canadians. You’re an embarrassment. Ask the vast vast majority other candians. They’ll tell you.

>No. He was immunocompromised and would have gotten vaxed. And you irresponsible fuckers would have been a risk to his health and life … but let’s be honest here … you’d probably be spitting on him and yelling that he’s a cuck and commie that hates freedom for simply caring about his heath, and other’s health. That is, after all, why he ran across Canada. To help others, their health, not just himself.

Attached: 1643536897140.png (454x520, 19.76K)

So this guy is like Canadian Forrest Gump?

He would have gotten vaxxed. Gotten a blood clot in his last leg and that would have been amputated too. No fucking marathon then. Vaxxed he would have died a nobody.

Keep believing that.

Attached: TerryFox4.jpg (2480x1600, 589.7K)

They put profits over a cure daily, now that is some level of disrespect eh.

The Terry Fox Foundation, which is run by his family, literally tweeted out yesterday (after the ottawa photo came out): “Terry believed in science.”

Cope harder anti-vaxxx “freedom” chuds. The only freedom you care about is being free to act like irresponsible assholes. You’re anti-Canadian embarrassments and traitors.

Believing in science meant something else in the 80s, it's hard to explain. It was more about achievement and the future, not a pharmaceutical religion.

Attached: 1643224257977.jpg (800x600, 130.5K)

>Believing in science meant something else in the 80s, it's hard to explain. It was more about achievement and the future, not a pharmaceutical religion.
Do you agree with the premise that his family speaks for him? The Ford Foundation supports niggers and Jews now, but Henry Ford wrote "The International Jew: The Worlds Foremost Problem."

wtf are you doing in japan

Show my the vaxx trial data please? You want me to trust the "science". Then show me the "science" you're referring to please.

>Protip, you can't.

You took a "vaccine" based on hearsay, not "science".

Attached: TerryFox3.jpg (750x480, 105.53K)

Don't argue with them. It only exhausts you. Just HONK!

> Believing in science meant something else in the 80s

You mean like the experimental interfuron cancer treatment Terry asked for, and got, when his cancer reappeared?

wtf are you tripfagg8ng?

His family do not exist in the same way they did before. Terry has statues and events, an order of Canada, raised upwards of 800 million dollars since his death. Whatever comes out of them might as well be a statement by the CBC. I try not to hold it against them.