How old were you when you realized you can just invent a conspiracy and eventually someone will believe it?

How old were you when you realized you can just invent a conspiracy and eventually someone will believe it?

Attached: 9WUx1dh.gif (400x200, 30.52K)

you will never be a woman

That sounds like a conspiracy, but I believe it.

What if I'm already a woman?

>Left
SOVL
>Right
Soulless

you’re not, and you never will be

>you can just invent a conspiracy and eventually someone will believe it?
Prove it.

The people on boards like this and generally on the right-wing are....so easy to manipulate, and they just don't get it.

Fine, you will never be a man

I do this all the time. Get some scientific documents about something people will never read, fake a few others, fire up a few VPNs and start posting collaborative threads. If I'm feeling extra spicy I'll argue against it on one of my VPNs and claim the thread glows for extra realism

>axewound has an opinion

my sperm-filled testicles that fathered 3 children say otherwise

How do you know I don't have a vagina from birth?

You're on the internet, so you could just be lying

How can you be so sure I'm not already a woman?

Is it because this site only attracts immature men?

No, it's because you type like a tranny

Attached: 1591767229986.gif (400x600, 41.47K)

How do you know what a tranny types like? Do you have a lot of experience with trannies and their typing styles?

that's why they have to be explained theories meatbrain, you think all conspiracies are just phrases that started on the internet?

Also, how would you differentiate a tranny's typing style from a real woman's typing style? Is there a known algorithm for classifying either?

No, but the internet acts like a giant conspiracy amplifier. Decades ago conspiracy theories existed, but they were always a fringe thing. Nowadays it seems every person has a conspiracy theory or two under their belts

people on the internet always will be simplistic in explaining their beliefs, and if you're dumb enough (which clearly are not few) will believe a superficial explanation if even, of something like a conspiracy, but why would you desacredit the conspiracy theory just because of that kind of people that believes it like that?