NOT A SINGLE HONK. NO PROTESTERS

Trucks driving just fine on the Gardner and 401. Nothing in Montreal. Or Vancouver. Or Calgary. Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, London, Quebec City, Fredericton, St. John(s), Halifax, or anywhere else in between. How do Canadians know you failed? Look out the window.

Just another small group of unhinged crazies, no clear message or purpose, circle jerking for yous IRL.

Attached: D4049E3E-220C-4708-A36B-DEC3A053504C.jpg (4160x3120, 1.11M)

The target is Ottawa

That's because they're in Ottawa, you retard.

If the truckers all just went to their municipal government buildings the movement would have been way to spread out to have garnered any, never mind international attention. The fact that they have conglomerated in one location is the entire reason it’s being recognized.

You are retarded.

Vancouver’s got a lot desu they arnt honking 24/7 but traffic is fucked for certain streets

Also can confirm this.

Attached: Disdain for the mentally retarded.png (1024x923, 1.42M)

Protest is 350 kilometers the other way you imbecile

Since when did people assume those boomers were some kind of united Canadian protest? It's literally a bunch of dumb hogs who have never been told no.

Zero wide public support. Zero impact. 100 trucks. Nothingburger.

The IRL equivalent of samefagging, circle jerking for (yous). Except none of this was user, and everyone now knows the organizers are PeePee Party hack and shills that now face Tax and elections Canada investigations. Y’all would really scrub all those photos your proud of, caus the doxxxing is unavoidable.

>traffic is fucked in Vancouver
It’s always like that, Chang.

Half of Edmonton was blocked yesterday. Fuck off kike

No canadian trucks honking in Stockholm either. Massive fucking fail guys.

Tell me you weren’t there without telling me you weren’t there.

Keep believing your leftist sympathizers and apologists. Keep believing that it’s the unvaxxed that perpetuate this.

I know it’s an old meme but are you really too stupid to know the difference between “you’re” and “your.” Like you should just instinctually write it if you have have more than one functioning brain cell.

We told the newfies that the bridge would be opening at noon yesterday. They’ve lining up at a boat dock ever since.

Take your meds

Your illiteracy alone is enough for nobody to take ever take you seriously in life. I bet your resume is written crayon on a paper towel.

>.t

Attached: jewdeau.jpg (1280x720, 105.04K)

k

Samefag. HONK!

Many thousands Mr. Fake news liar

nigger infested shit hole

They did do convoys in several of those cities.

One started in Langley BC, drove to Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Regina, ect.

>big city faggots don't support truckers
imagine my surprise