Whose side will Ebay pick here?

Basically I bought a legit Emerald cartridge and swapped the pcb with a similar but dead one and I intend to ask Ebay for a refund telling them that the seller shipped me a dead game. Is it possible for him to prove that he didn't do it or is he fucked completely? I already left a negative review on his page to make this seem real.

Attached: EAbcyYrWkAEQm7K.jpg (1600x1500, 533.33K)

You posted this last week faggot

Buying a copy of Emerald for over a hundred fucking dollars was your first mistake user.

shut the fuck up

anyone dumb enough to buy anything from greece deserves to get scammed desu

/Sage
Ywnbaw

>hi pol
>nigger here
>doing nigger scumbag things
>do you approve of me being a nigger pol? XD
Greece might as well be a meme flag at this point.

Is this the gypsy thread?

What a fucking scumbag.

Attached: 1642723688718.jpg (640x641, 47.06K)

In America, this would be mail fraud, a federal crime, among other things.

Ebay can legally sue your ass if they find out.

kys faggot

Reporting this thread to eBay because you are a faggot. I bet there's only a hundred of these things sold recently with zero returns so your individual order is going to be easy to filter out for their CSR given the information you've already provided.

Attached: 1642579950163.jpg (234x215, 8.03K)

fuck greeks i will never do business with your ilk

You are a very rotten person. What goes around, comes around.

>be Greek
>creators of Western Civilization
>glorious defenders of Whiteness
>tries to start a personal army over an eBay spat from a Pokemon cartridge
Kys.

how many times you gonna ask you jew

No It’s impossible unless your account already has issues they will side with you.

Is this your new schtick after posting personal relationship stories got old?

>Is it possible for him to prove that he didn't do it or is he fucked completely?
No, it's not possible. I had a jap screw me out of 4 super famicoms out of a reapir lot of 15. Now I can't even make a profit now. Tl;Dr they don't give a shit.

Are Greeks related to Jews at all?

Attached: 03BA6F03-876D-453B-9BF0-F0B433038D5D.jpg (1800x969, 402.08K)

Somebody’s going to get laid in college

nigger virgin detected

Have you considered youre on this website too much if you are able to say something like that? You have a problem user.

Attached: 1643435238238.gif (400x554, 893.46K)

You're a nigger, aren't you? This is the type of shit niggers do.

Honestly you are either a nigger or a shill. In either case kill yourself for being absolute trash.

They'll side with you, but if the buyer has documented this well and talks to the right postal inspector they'll absolutely persue you for mail fraud and you'll lose.

It's all about risk vs reward. Your decision to make.

Relative risk is low, reward is ??? Absolute risk is high.

t. Non white "person"
Arabs really ruined the area when they invaded, didn't they?

My first Pokemon was red in 1998 or so on a black and white game boy. But I don't think playing video games as an adult is a good idea. I prefer riding motorcycles and getting ass.

greeks are some of the filthiest of shitskins. very far from whites.

wait i just checked
what the fuck happened
why is pokemon so expensive

People like yourself are what’s wrong in the world today, you must be a Jew because a nigger wouldn’t think of something so sneaky or have an understanding of the magic within the plastic case.

GTFO this board with your criminal shit.

Quintessentially Greek.

>Greekroach trying to scam people
Not surprised.

OP might be a nigger, but no one likes a snitch mate.

you are why everyone hates niggers

Kill yourself, you are basically a jew scammer

I never stop lurking long enough to consider anything.

Attached: 1632234308638.gif (389x269, 3.95M)

There's nothing like playing the game in the OG format. For some reason emulated games, for me, don't have the "sticking power" as in I am less inclined to finish a game if I am playing it on an emulator (unless it's Super Metroid, that game is legit at any time).

this is years old

>greek
>asking how to be a better nigger
Checks out.

Pokemon is gay.

Fuck off

Almost getting killed by cagers and getting a STD sounds like a shitty lifestyle.

wow, youre a criminal mastermind. why would you want to do something so petty?

Attached: 1569553177580.jpg (855x724, 77.91K)

based

>normie
anyway, this is the same greek that kept posting threads about beating his gf

the question is: what are you sliding?

When I was young, I worked for a Jewish video game store owner and he did this constantly with consoles he couldn’t fix himself and would go to a big box store and buy a new one and return the broken one in the new packaging saying it was defective. He was big fat Kike, and sounds like you are too.

Why didn't you just emulate the game? You can literally mod any console or handheld to run Gameboy if you don't want to do it on PC.

>i'm a nigger

What are the political ramifications of Greek OP’s either being hilarious or massive faggots?

>he doesn't have an everdrive
ngmi

Doesn't explain a thing when flashcards exist

You’re a fucking faggot. Reported to ebay.

cool cracked dot com article. now screenshot yourself and tell the world how evil nazis are pirating pokemon games and ripping people off

Attached: leglown.jpg (713x633, 28.17K)

>cagers
t.HarleyHank

Ebay does not investigate and will refund the money. The seller will also have no choice. They will just take it from his PayPal. Had buyers do this to me 3 times already. They just claimed what I sold didn't work. I tried to fight it but lost every time. That's when I quit selling stuff on ebay. It makes no sense as to sell there as a private person as a commercial seller you might have possibilities to fight it.

This puts the nail in the coffin of 'Is Greece white'. Whites don't do this.

Seller is providing a service with no obligation for you to buy. You buy it, then try to wreck his business with a fake review in the goal of stealing from him. This is merchant tier stuff.

Reported to Nintendo PD for illegal alterations to their products.