I'm infected with the infamous deadly omicron

I have a runny nose and I cough from time to time.
Am I going to die?

Attached: covid-19.jpg (780x439, 59.75K)

I think I'm getting it.. I have a feeling like a cold coming on that I haven't felt since I was a kid.

you need to kys asap to stop spread. please think of the grannies

upload your consciousness to the computer, hope you have enough time, once you get a scratchy throat you are in end game.

More like the Omicringe. Shit ass virus.

Attached: 1640139173569m.jpg (690x1024, 63.21K)

The vaccine is more deadly than the virus

>am I going to die
Ultimately yes but probably not from coof

>hollywood_producer_inhales_latest_victims_soul.jpg

Don't forget to recharge your battery! Omigawd loves it when you're in the red zone

Attached: 1642966285746.jpg (875x1095, 112.2K)

It is good you ask Any Forums as this surely is a better source of information than your local doctor who knows your medical history.

Oh so that's what I have. Wondered since it felt so mild

no, kill yourself.

Sick, are you ?

Attached: Give_him_some_medicine_boys.gif (419x198, 3.55M)

>Am I going to die?
Only if you are an outspoken anti-vaxxer, for everyone else its just a mild cold.

Oh user I'm so sorry :(

Attached: OmicronVariant.jpg (1118x1230, 396.26K)

I'm on day 7 here. Fucking sucks lol

Muy importante

Attached: view-of-a-british-aids-awareness-poster-in-oxford-circus-tube-or-picture-id579264814.jpg (612x398, 38.21K)

You should have listened!

Attached: thumbs_b_c_8254208c0f3bd58d335abefb5a9982cf.jpg (864x486, 220.06K)

A severe case can not be felt until week 2.

Judging from your language, you are probably 20,
so your chances of death are negligible,
and your chances of lasting damage low-ish.

If you’re not vaccinated probably yes

lol, they literally make robot allegory. We truly live in the dumbest of times of mankind.

everyone will get omicron
and pandemic will end
all you have to do is forgive people that wanted to force vax on everyone
im still want them to be crucified, but im really trying

you'll survive. quit freaking out about a memeflu.

Had 3 days of symptoms not that bad desu. Kinda like the FLU maybe a tad bit worse. Unvaccinated CHAD btw.

Attached: 1632793153198.jpg (960x889, 101.55K)

OP, you might die. However, you should try to stay as active as possible to keep your body strong. When I survived the deadly virus over the past three weeks I tried my best to stay focused and live as normal as possible. I went to work, socialized with my neighbors, even went to a family birthday bowling party. Being a little congested, snotty, and coughing a little more than normal I went maskless the entire time. I used a few controversial medications to help cover the symptoms of my disease ridden body from the public. Many cold medicine and afrin. Being active is the key though. A stroll through the mall can get your mind off everything you are enduring and help you body heal itself. Stay strong and survive user!!!