>uglier than american niggers and almost as ugly as abos
>non-athletic
>unhygienic and stinky
>shorter and weaker than chinks on average
>repulsive af accents
>4 inch dicklets
>82 IQs
>the most disgusting to the vast majority of women
>that annoying thing they all do with their heads side to side when they talk that makes me want to shoot them with an RPG
>no redeeming genetic traits
>grotesque culture vilified almost everywhere

If you're a Pajeet I genuinely feel sorry for you

Attached: aV7SkXa.jpg (640x640, 113.8K)

Non-whites govern country related and built pic related.

Attached: pretoria2.jpg (554x367, 29.61K)

Easy there Jamal. I can cherry pick some ugly ones from your kind too

Attached: 1643565478851.jpg (480x639, 48.89K)

pic related is not even close to ugly for an Indian

Cherry picking is all Indians are capable of doing you sick street shitting genetic abomination.

that man is a 9/10 in pajeet land

Attached: 1640625850902.jpg (600x400, 471.14K)

This is why it’s important for white men to go full Genghis Khan when travelling

They are absolutely the worse, I would probably pic a nigger to be friends with over an Indian because at least nigs can be talented.

Indians are a race of sociopaths that think like rapists but luckily are too physically pathetic to be able to act on their rapist mentalities. Instead they just resort to toxicity.

Good morning sir

Attached: 1629918749423.gif (300x300, 2.02M)

Man I wonder why I even visit Any Forums. Is this some kind of internet persona or you guys are hate Indians in real life too? I tend to believe that the only time you have seen some Indian is through memes and by people who make fun of us? Not everyone is the same

Their lack of athletic accomplishments is a true testament to their genetic inferiority. Neeraj Chopra was the first and only olympic gold Metalist and the only reason he was able to do it is because there was a gap in talent during 2021. His Javelin throws would have been considered unimpressive in almost every other summer Olympic Games. Also he was trained by the world record holder and has zero talent of his own.

Also they have a worse track record of committing financial crimes in the United States than actual likes.

shut the fuck up im not reading your literal shit.

They are even worse than niggers. How's that possible?

Attached: 1630355694010.png (1080x1080, 415.09K)

Let's not kid ourselves; he'd be drowning in pussy here.

actual kikes*

Trips of truth

>RPG
Only an Indian would use this term. You think you're english just because you ran off to the UK, poo?

on an individual basis I believe they are.

Of course I would rather live adjacent to 100 indians than 100 nigs, but if I had to pick one to associate with it would be a nigger.

I see an indian flag I click hide post, the quality of life goes up 10 fold.

You will never own a toilet. You have no social standing, you have no money, you have no bob or vegenes to play with. You are an unhygenic man twisted by curry, feces and urine into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “good mornings!” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your street shitting buddies are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “bloody basterds” laugh at you behind their closed doors.

Toilets are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of technology and science have allowed toilets to flush with incredible efficiency. Even Indians who “shit in a toilet” look uncanny and unnatural to a seasoned plumber. Your E.Coli ridden feces are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to find a toilet in the bathroom, the toilet itself will turn tail and bolt the second it gets a whiff of your diseased, curry shit smelling anus.

You will never be able to shit without anyone watching and judging. You wrench out a few meager “good mornings” at the start of the morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the shit you hold creeping up like a weed, ready to rush out of your anus as your cheeks try to hold the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, scam a crypto fag, and redeem yourself into the cold abyss. Your basterds will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer has to live with the unbearable stench you brought to the designated shitting street. They’ll bury you without toilet paper, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a street shitting pajeet is buried there. Your remaining shit will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your pathetic life is a “good morning” text that was never opened.

Attached: indiadance.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

This is so fucking funny

Pajeets are based and breeding you wifematerial

Well here in America there aren't many Indians to see, especially where I live. Those that are here are usually successful, and quite nice to be around based on the few interactions I have had. So the street shitter 80 iq group in India isn't around for me to hate. However, the immigrant class that is here, I also hate because they have jobs Americans could have. Usually they also go back home to India all the time and take their money they made here.

Hahaha how is it that until now I found out about this copypasta

Attached: imagen_2022-01-30_122215.png (330x319, 149.66K)

Why you gotta be like that Indonesian bro.

Attached: 1641328024597.jpg (600x474, 43.32K)

Attached: 1641239274879.png (446x559, 303.61K)

another shill chink thread yawn

Gypsy

Based and true

how is the weather?

good morning sir!

Attached: 1642515460065.jpg (678x585, 55.43K)

>I see an indian flag I click hide post, the quality of life goes up 10 fold.
what about quantity of life, fatty? Step outside, get shot. Survive the shooting, die of diabetes. You fatties are hilarious.

Like the other user said, on an individual level, they're worse, but at least Pajeets are capable of something resembling a civilizarion
lol Exactly. If you have pink skin, you will slay endless pussy in India. That's why Indies seethe at Aryan Afghans/Pakis

Attached: afghan7.jpg (930x1014, 263.64K)

Attached: aminyashed.jpg (461x540, 34.74K)

The ugliest men I've ever seen were chinks and the ugliest women I've ever seen were indians. One indian women I met was so ugly I literally threw up a bit in my mouth when I saw her. Bitch even had sideburns sweet fuck

Attached: 1501184924.neganeon_072717.png (1200x1215, 636.46K)

Americans are fat because of their shit food.

You shitskins are still fat even without meat. Stop shoving fried food, fried vegetables and carbs you out of shape fuck

>step outside
You see, at least I can do that. You step on shit on your first step out the door.

>uglier than american niggers
Already wrong. Poos are ugly, sure, but niggers look downright inhuman.

>Talk exclusively about race
>"Also they're disguting to wahmen!!"
Haha OK homo

t.memeflag kike

>You see, at least I can do that
No you can't, without getting shot.

pic related is based, can't believe we invaded them, so sad.