G-guys

G-guys

I....I GOT THE COOF

IM...IM COOOOFING

Attached: 20220130_114354.jpg (3024x3024, 2.29M)

Thanks for the QR code. You doxxed urself

Attached: pussi.jpg (470x265, 47.06K)

>taking the mark of the beast test
ngmi.
>t. untested, unvaxxed chad

should have ate the bugs.

based
time to report a negative test

You tit head, you post the QR code.... ha (oh well)

=========================================
I had very bad case of covid in September (2020) and survived at home by myself, here is some advice on how to survive covid:

I just stayed home and looked after myself, a doctor user off here I know told me how to self treat before covid even became common knowledge to the public.

>Extreme Resting (only eat and go to the toilet)
>Drink a lot of water
>Take nurofen(ibuprofen) or paracetamol to lower your body temperature
>Take multivitamins

You'll ether make it or die, luckily I'm not that old and am a big strong heathly'ish 6"2 lad so I'm okay. It did take me over three months to fully recover and now I'm back to normal. (I did think I had permanent heart damage but that has gone away.)

Again "Extreme resting" is key to survival, most of the people who die are the ones who push themselves to do things. If you do have it you have to rest ether in bed or sit comfortably in a chair and try and do as little as possible. I only went to the toilet and made myself food.

Think of it as a extremely bad flu, again resting is key to survival!

Good luck anons! ;D

Attached: okay buddy!.jpg (1648x2108, 329.1K)

I can never get those Chinese tests to work. I shove the test up my ass like the instructional video says to do but I always comes back negative. I dont understand what I'm doing wrong.

why would you test? Don't you know if you are sick or not?

this. take the swab directly out from the wrapper and put it into the sample tube clean so it passes.

test can't differentiate between the vid and flu because the vid is the flu

some people are idiots and do what their TVs tell them, user

The test is 5p Made in China shit
It can't differentiate anything. It's a fucking scam from top to bottom.

I had the symptoms but didn't see the point in getting tested. Negative or positive if you feel sick you stay at home, get some rest and make sure you're getting proper nutrition until you feel better.

STOP FUCKING TESTING YOU IDIOTS

To expand on "vitamins" here's what I used and saw great results from:
>Vitamin D3
>Daily men's supplement
>Emergen-C 1000mg Vitamin C
>NAC
>Zinc, half a pill twice a day

Then sleep for 16 hours a day every day, drink green tea with honey and let the steam enter your sinuses. Buy a humidifier if you don't have one.

Covid is easy, gl and enjoy the vacation. Unless you're vaxxed then you're dead kiddo.

Attached: 1638040904235.jpg (828x954, 309.68K)

>gets 10 days off for a coof
No

You should go to the hospital and get your lungs exploded. Don't take any chances, stay safe.

sure is
i'm just spouting the "official narrative" desu
i'd rather we all just stop talking about this crap and start hanging the degenerates responsible for stealing years of our lives

Enjoy your nanogrippers and morgellons.

Attached: file.png (500x380, 188.9K)

Next time don't take the vax retard.

Nobody was getting this shit peior

I do think the powers that be are starting to hedge against minecraft scenarios. Look at how they've whisked Trudeau away.
A lot of people are starting to see it for what it is and being less afraid to say it out loud.

completely lost my taste and smell yesterday. this shit’s got to be fucking with me neurologically

still not getting vaccinated (as I believe its purpose is to speed up covid’s true purpose)