How to not fuck up everything

Hey everyone, 19 year old user here, how do I not fuck up my life? All I see around me is people fucking up their lives and struggling to get a job or getting into mountains of debt or pissing their money down the toilet by spending it all on some shitcoin. How am I supposed to survive in this modern political landscape? I don't even know what job to get because I don't know if living in society is actually worth it in the grand scheme of things

Attached: 425.png (600x762, 17.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chill youngfag

Just need advice from anons who've gone and down it, you know?

You're getting it. You need to chill, slow down, and understand you're still very young. Don't rush into to any arrangements or sew yourself to any ideals

I guess, it's just difficult when you hear some people say
>gain a skill
>go to uni (even though it's pretty pozzed)
>just buy crypto, bro
>get on welfare and become a NEET
>fucking live in a tent
They've all got good pros and cons - just need peoples thoughts PLUS personal experience

Have you considered doing something that is good for you, that you like and that feels like something you could do until 65 ir whatever without unironically posting here?

Buy Olympus dao, ticker ohm

Of course, I used to subscribe to the doctrines that most people on Any Forums believe in but now I just come here because people can say the truth where people otherwise couldn't

Your only goal should be getting a wife and having children - yes, even at 19. It’s going to take you 6-8 years of work to get there. Once you are married and have your first, you have 5 years to put a down payment on a house.

Work. Work. Work. For yourself if possible and you have the skills to do so. Invest in a wife and kids. If you don’t have a gf, that money needs to go into buying new clothes and taking women out.
>Intelligent women only.

Also song at 10:24 “COLLUSION” very much related:
> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8

Attached: 6D6FFCB0-FB84-4361-B9D5-0999AC08DE1C.png (254x198, 9.23K)

Stay away from alcohol.

You’re welcome.

Stay off drugs, treat alcohol with the utmost respect. Workout. Start reading The classics if you don't already. Avoid the mentally ill and degenerates. Hold your head high but be humble. Good luck young user. Its a long road and you will encounter setbacks but remember the good times outweigh the bad times, have fun.

Attached: 1642616628555.jpg (680x588, 59.14K)

Mistakes are the best way to learn what not to do.

take risks and learn. nothing more to be added.

learn a trade, electrician, carpenter, or do what I did and become a machinist. Its not hard on the body, it keeps your brain working doing math and you are a valuable asset if you know how to program/code.

alcohol very quickly becomes the cause and solution to all of lifes problems, best just to avoid it all together.

Listing to others mistakes is the fast track I want

Stop having despair and learn to have hope.

Start smoking meth and things will grow from there, best thing you can do is get a week of no sleep flying like a kite on a meth. Good for the mind body and soul

OP is a faggot

nigga...

You're only 19, so first off, relax and enjoy being young. Second, get a skill. Do something you like, and never forget, the jews are your enemy.

kek get a load of this boomer

Go to bed early.
Wake up, make your bed. Sit silently for at least 10 minutes. (pray or meditate)
Do push ups, sit ups, squats, pullups, stretch.
Shit, shower, shave.
Build a respectable wardrobe of classy Fasci clothing. Start at a thrift shop in wealthy areas if on a budget.
Learn to sew.
Work ANY job you can for now without complaint. Work to exhaustion each day. Discover what you like/are good at.
Put at least 10% of everything you make into savings.
Invest at least 5% at the first of each month.
Find a trade hobby you enjoy, and build yourself a shop with tools.
Do NOT chase women. She will come to you.
MAKE WHITE CHILDREN. Lots of them.
Plan ahead to purchase land when you can afford it.
Grow a garden. Raise some livestock. (from fish-chickens-cattle)
Do not drink distilled alcohol EVER. Keep the ferments to a minimum. Stay away from drugs.
Learn to fish, trap, track, and hunt.
Practice Wilderness Self Reliance and Primitive Skills. Learn edible and medicinal plants.
Learn to cook healthy meals.
Remove most wheat, and all sugar and seed oils from your diet.
Eat lots of fish. Cheese, eggs, red meat, veggies.
Learn which food boost test (sardines. ginger, broccoli, etc.)
Take a regiment of daily vitamins and minerals.
Spend quality time with wife and children with education and physical activity at the forefront of every activity.
Make solid bros. Do bro stuff.
Take the IronPill. Lift.
Learn to mill your own weapons.
Shoot them often.
Buy an old motorcycle cheap. Rebuild it. (mechanics)
Ride a motorcycle on lone mountain roads. Camp out there.
Do not watch TV, play vids, or "party" with shit heads and whores.
Do not make a "Man Cave". Create a Study.
Read books on philosophy, etc. instead.
Read the bible. Study History. Learn where your Ancestors come from. Understand the Bible has "taken" a LOT of our epic Pagan Heritage, who did that (jews), and why.
Vaxx the jews.
Fear no judgement. Be bold. Be honorable. Be truthful. Be honest.
Chad

Attached: 1621497228161.jpg (842x1280, 184.59K)

>No mention of shitposting in your underwear.
Fake and gay.

>how do I not fuck up my life?

You will.
Everyone does one way or another.
It is all we are capable of.
It's why we need a Saviour.

Attached: Gospel Rainbow.jpg (2550x3300, 701.67K)

You go on Any Forums? Good. You have enough I.T knowledge to work for a school. Now go get a job where you spend half of it sleeping on your desk.

Find a cute, conservative white boyfriend.

Find a Biblical church and go to it every Sunday. I can't give you any better advice at your age. Maybe pray, every morning. Set your mind on victory and goodness each day. The young man is a destructive beast without guidance..captcha is 0NKKK so you know I'm right..

Hate to say it but your life is fucked either way. Globohomo has ruined this world and is headed for total destruction. Beat thing to do is prepare to live in the woods like a wildling.

Debt is poison. Don't ever take out a credit card.

Acquire Knowledge, Gain Muscles, read Books, get fucking useful for your family and try to crunch through cool projects of crafts and software-engineering.
Find a way to God or greater awakening.

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: 1643418759774.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

do heroin now before you are well established because if you wait till you have means before you try heroin you will end up with no means after so you may as well omit a few steps from the journey.

here's what you do

don't worry about career or bitches or money, don't get into debt, don't buy shit you don't need, take time to study, learn history, learn useful skills, learn about the jews and subversion of all media and banking structures, forgive your parents, live for yourself, stay physically fit/healthy, learn how to express yourself both creatively and verbally, don't get sucked into working full time for corporations, live within your means, don't relax around niggers or sandniggers etc, don't relax around anyone these days, don't show people your power level unless it's a warm lead, don't succumb to social structures like uni > job > marriage > 2 kids > working til you're retired --- these things might not exist in the next 2 years anyway, don't believe anything you see, especially if it comes from the government, focus on yourself and improving your confidence and certainty you are a strong male, be stoic, read marcus aurelius's meditations, read king warrior magician lover, read about economics, remember the clown world

Are you upset? And yes I am reaccumulating OHM.

Attached: Screenshot_20220103-214315_BlockFi.jpg (840x881, 120.66K)

Don't listen to the retard telling you that you don't need to worry because you're still 'very young'. Find a virgin gf while you're still in your teens or become a NEET, there's really no other worthwhile route.

It's not easy to figure life out brother, at your age I went to do A'levels with a view to join the forces as an officer, ended up becoming an accountant, who'd have thought it? My advice would be if you find a trade or career you like the look of, if you cant get your foot in the door, offer your time in exchange for training, proper training, not brew making, it'll pay dividends in the end. Some other good advice here tho