Based or cringe?

>redpilled
>100% nordic master race
>evidently nationalist

I'm pretty sure he would be openly racist if his income didn't depend on a bunch of normies.

Attached: pewds.jpg (960x530, 46.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
youtu.be/YPdwFUk9Cvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He already made it, he is as independent as it gets.
Bht i stead of using his financial freedom to take a stance he instead cucks to the jews for even more money so he can accommodate his mednigger wife's drive to dress up their dysgenic "dogs" in fancy costumes since they will never have children.

>married foreigner
>no kids
>does nothing good with wealth
>fled homeland
>denounces racism all day long
If he actually is redpilled then there is no excuse for him not taking a stance
Definitely not based

How is he redpilled and a nationalist?He had a contract with Disney,donated to jews,apologized for saying nigger and did some blm shit if I remember correctly.

It's just a matter of time before Marzia gets pregged. They fuck a lot and dont really use birth control.

>since they will never have children.
in fact what you mention is quite rare, the guy always evades the topic of children. I remember that a troll made a video talking about how he was going to put a child in Marzia if he didn't and Pew started crying like a girl.

>cucked and donated to the ADL

Post some proof. Preferably in video form.

>marries a woman with tattoos
what a stupid sack of shit

i wouldn't want to live in sweden either, it seems super gay and depressing and swedish women seem to be disgustingly slutty and dumb and feminist for my liking.

Nordics biggest strength is also their most glaring weakness.
Being so social is only a benefit if you are wise to liars and people trying to take advantage of you. Nordics got to get their shit together, or face total destruction.

He is not more redpilled than your average npc, just more edgy because hes on the iberenet 24/7

>eceleb
sage

> fantasizing about some guy
stop wasting mental energy
be the change you wish to see
people are not your ideal versions of them
adapt and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1622154793979.jpg (799x998, 247.17K)

>I'm pretty sure he would be openly racist if his income didn't depend on a bunch of normies.
He is openly racist he doesnt give a fuck.

>donates to niggers

Lol

He's redpilled for sure, but he isn't based. He cucked to the Jews, he cucked to BLM and he cucked to Brenton Tarrant. He's unbelievably popular but a spineless cuck

He's one of the most popular men in the world.

He should put a baby in that fucking gypsy and fast. He's 32 and she's 29. He can look up after his kids easily since this lazy fuck's entire job is to sit in a dark room and read Reddit posts, playing video games. Raising children would be easy as fuck for both of them

Attached: J gore3.jpg (819x1024, 220.1K)

Attached: 1643315171559.gif (445x250, 3.48M)

youtu.be/YPdwFUk9Cvw
He is very clearly ourguy

Attached: 1643566411261.jpg (2048x2048, 273.38K)

just a fag who likes the attention he gets from dog-whistling.
he's so popular, if YT banned him it would hurt YT more than him.
despite that he doesn't use his power for anything other than selling merch.