Central europe

Dear central Europeans, what's the biggest news you have in your media. I will start first. In Poland, they are constantly scaring us with Russia.

Attached: Ivan_Bilibin_036-370x258.jpg (370x258, 24.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/kristallnacht-started-when-this-diplomat-was-murdered-in-cold-blood
youtu.be/lKTbhC0s5xg
youtu.be/pLjpMFQk5Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=qowDwaYx7vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

church is getting more power with each year but they are depicted as opressee minority

Attached: bajki.jpg (650x440, 28.32K)

It's funny. It's the US and EU that want Poland to take in foreigners and demographically replace themselves and the Germans, French, and English are, but they promote Russia as the enemy.

>Poland
>central Europe

>Germany
>Europe

Attached: one generation.jpg (953x836, 165.63K)

I'm really scared. On one hand this will allow us to dominate germany politicaly and economicaly but white numbers are dwindling.

What do we do? As the least numerous race, are whites doomed?

Attached: z13353950V,Kadr-z-teledysku--My-Slowianie-.jpg (960x641, 114.18K)

>Central europe
Stop kidding yourself MichaƂ. Poland is EAST Europa. Only insecure faggots are pretending otherwise.

Russia is in central Europe since Europe from Lisbon to Vladivostok, so I'll say:
Usual vatnik stuff and fearmongering about the US

>scaring us with Russia.
And Germany
Not jews though
Why?

Attached: 1643467181411.jpg (735x494, 49.22K)

I'm tired of this hysteria around Russia, we literally do not need to do anything to be hated.
So they say in our news and so we ourselves think.

Attached: 20162705174721.jpg (650x837, 245.55K)

>scared
You should be, eternal Kraut is coming back for his rightful clay

Attached: oh no.jpg (1082x622, 90K)

I believe globohomo intends to displace as many people as possible, undermining nationalist sentiment and paving the way for a one world government. There will come a time where we no longer recognize our own borders as our country, but any soil our race stands on as our country. The less intelligent of Europeans will intermix with the bestial races and become a slave race for the jews. The more highly intelligent Europeans will find themselves taking up the position jews have, placing themselves into positions of power and subverting the globohomo states to undermine their value system and ability to exert power.

Attached: peepee.png (808x623, 15.95K)

man, learn some English why don't you. "Scaring with" sounds so infantile.
>wat do
Build nukes, wait for an opportunity to strike, like some distant conflict. Take over everything we can in a conventional war and banish the diversity. Put germans specifically into reservations and make them call us "pale face", wear those dinky string ties with a broach injuns and Texans use and a pair of braids. Make Old Fritz turn in his grave.

In Hungary we have the schadl corruption ongoing together with volner. Volner was the secretary of Justice. Received millions from schadl for several things. Kinda interesting desu.

Then we had some fake anonymous pretending to be the real anonymous trying to smear untruth bullshit on the demokrats over here. Was fuckin hilarious to see the anonymous group appearing almost every week. Lol probably done by the Hungarian secret service or at least close to the current ruling party.

And election coming on April 3rd.

Lots of us here are on your side including me.

Pretty much this. My vatnik uncle whos glued to the TV 24/7 keeps screaming how everyone is trying to bully poor ol russia, and that russia isn't trying to invade/making any demands nor did they invade crimea and instigate the georgia war. Like, every single country is out to get russia, but russia is always the poor innocent country everyones picking on. There's a fucking reason everyone picked you out you retarded vatnik fuckers, much the same how a certain class of people have been kicked out of every nation.

>mass armies at the borders of neigbours bi-yearly, doing invasion simulations etc.
>be mad foreign politicians take advantage on some years
really? that is some dindu-tier complaint

The media say if Russia conquers Ukraine will invade other countries from a former iron curtain, for example, Poland.

>main source of hacking/malware in the world
>THE poster boy of corruption in the world
>parking the fucking army at the border with mil tech and saying "oh dont worry im just passing by:^)
>poisoning people in other countries as a message and completely undermining their rights
lol fuck off, we deserve far worse than what we get. only reason this shithole still floats is because of gas money. Once that's out we're done, and it will be a good day for the world.

>hysteria around Russia,
Chill mongol, polaks are forever buthurt about everything and everyone like forever.
20th century alone wars polaks started against or participated (and lost)
>Soviet Union
>Ukraine
>Belarus
>Lithuania
>Spain
>France history.com/news/kristallnacht-started-when-this-diplomat-was-murdered-in-cold-blood
>Prussia (Germany Danzig Bromberg)
>Czechoslovakia
>Germany youtu.be/lKTbhC0s5xg

I believe Krauts are so buthurt at all europoors, you have a permission to nuke youCrane or should split pooland as we speak

Attached: 1640638275243.jpg (960x640, 63.28K)

Go back to 2ch suck dick to hohols, you stupid lying liberashka

no they don't. There is no if-then, like a causality, where talking heads would claim they're already planning anything beyond ukraine.

back to cleaning toilets you disgusting junkie
geographically its central for sure.

youtu.be/pLjpMFQk5Pw

>geographically its central for sure.
It's north-EASTERN not central.

shut up kike. a few poisoned political activists is business as usual, compare it to making and releasing the coof

Would you trust this guy?
youtu.be/pLjpMFQk5Pw

The funny part is, retaded cuckold vatniks like yourself don't even know your history. Every "liberashka" that you so much hate, was every oligarc/putin/etc in power, claiming to be that left reformer post soviet collapse, and not actually liberal in any fucking meaning of the world. It's how they coopted russias single chance at democracy and good life.

>So they say in our news
That's far from truth

>every single country is out to get russia, but russia is always the poor innocent country everyones picking on
I agree, but it's also a strong tactic.
wtf is this gay post, every single point off, except corruption . fuck off, hohol/troll.

Yea, how about you go ahead and name other governments that poison citizens of other nations brazenly out in the open like that in non military's zones. Or are you just another xoxol ruskie who by some dumb luck is living a good life in Estonia, an actually recovering post soviet nation?

>how everyone is trying to bully poor ol russia, and that russia isn't trying to invade/making any demands nor did they invade crimea and instigate the georgia war. Like, every single country is out to get russia, but russia is always the poor innocent country everyones picking on.
this, are vatniks able to think?

By all means, prove me wrong with any facts. I will literally wait.

Liberashka calls cuckold. lol
Tell us, on what date did we attack, for example, Georgia, how did our "attack" begin?

In Austria people are slowly waking up, the goverment is losing trust and power by the day and the higher court seems to ask some important questions about the gen therapy injection called mrna vaccine ( youtube.com/watch?v=qowDwaYx7vI ). If you just dared to ask the questions which the higher court is now asking, people would have called you an "Schwurbler", aka an anti vax far right extrmist. Maybe there is still hope left.