What did he actually say to piss people off?

Word for word, what actual fucking thing did he say that triggered this response?
All he ever does is ask questions. They're going after him for questioning the narrative.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logisticsmonster.com/2022/01/24/senator-ron-johnson-covid-19-a-second-opinion/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has people on who have different opinions is all.

He said the N word.

He told people to eat horse paste. In all seriousness though why would you take medical advice from somebody who smokes drugs and thinks he's seen other dimensions?

Attached: Rogaine.jpg (540x540, 29.9K)

probably nothing serious, but libahruls need their 2 min of hate against some public enemy
Drumpf is out of the picture, Pootin is too far away

>thinking you can disregard the opinion of someone that has done DMT

I dunno, why would you take medical advice from politicians?

He didn't say anything. He has experts on that say things and since the NWO can't actually refute anything they say, they just try to get the whole show cancelled.

It's superior to taking medical advice from soulless atheist squares who've never tried drugs and follow every single dictate of every single authority figure who bosses them around on a daily basis.

Liberals get upset about everything.

he said people that take the vaccine are liberal retard fags

Because I haven’t taken drugs, much less see other dimensions. I trust his expertise.

Liberals are just after another white bogeyman after Trump. What little power and platform Rogan has they want to control that too. There are no other lines but the party line.

>YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THINGS BIG PHARMA CAN'T MAKE MONEY OFF OF!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.png (280x347, 138.13K)

I heard he actually ate the shit of horses that had eaten the paste, what a sicko, I’m #cancelspotify all the way now former Roganbros

It's not what he said, it's the size of his platform.

The Jews don't care how much truth you speak if your audience is tiny, but when you've got mainstream numbers and refuse to be Kosher certified, you're a problem to them.

He's been going off about trannies in sports for years, and survived the cancel calls. Spotify employees tried everything they could to get rid of him, but spotify stood by him. Now he destroying the narrative around covid, and the same troons are trying to cancel him, but like before it won't work.

Attached: whiteboyscantcompete0.jpg (480x480, 58.83K)

His doctor prescribed it to him.
>Doctor

a PODCAST is destroying them

Attached: 1618698045202.png (976x768, 344.74K)

>HOW DARE YOU GIVE PEOPLE WE DISAGREE WITH A PLATFORM AND LET PEOPLE MAKE UP THEIR OWN MIND
>it’s not censorship
Bullets are the only solution fr fr no cap

Attached: 5FFD2658-924D-4BA7-9C28-8AA4C86FD4DA.jpg (698x541, 34.16K)

He took horse dewormer and killed their kin

It's dangerous to ask questions user
Now just take your jab so you can go into the super market, like a good little citizen

>What did he actually say to piss people off?
First he claimed the masks do nothing
Then he said to wear masks
He went on to claim the vaccines were 100% effective and will get us out of the pandemic
Gradually the claims of effectiveness went down
Then he said people needed booster shots
Now he's saying people might need a 4th injection and new vaccines every year
Oh yeah, and now the masks do nothing again

Nothing. It is the fact that he "gave a platform" to someone they disagreed with.

These people are all going to have to be killed if civilization is to continue.

Do you perform background checks on your doctors or professionals you listen to?

Bro calling ivermectin horse paste is like calling water cloud piss. What's ironic is that is the real dis info.

Attached: Cunningham-AOCStareSOTU.jpg (1534x1106, 222.34K)

>All he ever does is ask questions. They're going after him for questioning the narrative.
This is it.
Libs say he's spreading disinformation and lies but they can't tell you what the lies are.

He dared not to regurgitate the global homo narrative and now all the useful idiots are revved up

>r questioning the narrative.
It's not a "narrative" you low iq spastic it's a fucking pandemic and anti vax retards are killing people.

I wouldn't take medical advice from anyone who isn't a doctor and someone close so I know they actually give a shit. Beyond that what use would medical advice be to a pleb such as myself? All I need to know is that jews want me to take the shot so it's not happening.

he allowed guy who is authority on mrna vaccines to speak freely about covid-19 vaccines which destroyed mainstream narrative
just because he hosted the guy who literally coauthored 2 oldest sources about mrna vaccine on wikipedia
that was his crime

Attached: malone.png (1535x1483, 276.27K)

Joe Rogan is a tool but he brings a different narrative to the people who are in charge of us and they don’t like it.

He spoke the truth. As evidenced by these last two years, lot of people can’t handle the truth, a majority apparently, sad. natural immunity ftw

Attached: 470CD7EE-4241-4681-B881-7EEB30F51BED.jpg (474x315, 47.34K)

He had Robert Malone, the inventor of the MRNA vaccine, on his podcast. It was bad, like incredibly damning for the vaxxies.

He's clearly against the vaccines or he wouldn't have people like that on his podcast. I used to think JR was a retard but I have so much respect for him now.

it was fauci

>his words are killing people!
you ever notice how leftists don't care about people who actually kill people?

fpbp

They’re going to keep Streisanding him, aren’t they?
The next Alex Jones appearance will get 100m views.

He had on doctors who aren't being gagged.
Here watch this...
logisticsmonster.com/2022/01/24/senator-ron-johnson-covid-19-a-second-opinion/

Joe Rogan is neither a doctor nor a professional

Attached: 1643319690348.jpg (1280x829, 118.32K)

Do these dipshits not understand that his audience will just blow up whatever platform he moves to if Spotify axes him?

His guest that they are scared of is you little bitch narc

He did not bow down and kiss the ring. And he has viewers across the spectrum. They cant let their disciples or adherents get any ideas. Have to make an example out of him. He is dangerous to the cult.

he asked questions and he called cnn out on their bullshit unethical journalism

even if he plays a charakter in his podcasts, you have probably hundreds of videos of him stating his opinions and questioning things and answering questions, you can see when he slips on some subjects and you can follow and see why some of his points are biased and or contradict his previous statement, its a great dataset you filter yourself and are free to agree or not
on the other hand you have the (((scientists and government))) statements without a face to them, you are expected to believe all of it and take it up your butt
so who do you agree and or trust more?
wich information source you rather believe?

Attached: YURI_BEZMENOV.jpg (288x325, 33.99K)

i asked my doctor what to do when i got sick, they said "don't come here, get a test and wait 3 days for the results". good thing i has a resource on how to treat the illness instead of a corporate medical horseshit

joe rogan isnt a tool
he is one of the few journalist in the world who actually does his job and lets public people from all sides of political spectrum/showbusiness/scientific communisty to speak their minds without interrupting them or criticizing their views in their face no matter how dumb they are so his audience can make up their minds themselves

he makes all the radicals who censor anyone they cant refute go apeshit

I'll summarize
>maybe the government and corporations shouldn't be able to dictate medical procedures

Bad meme.
Fauci is a fucking clown.
He told everyone HIV was airborne.

And Dr. Fauci likes to "observe" gay bathhouses and hasn't practiced medicine for decades. He is another useless government bureaucrat who has failed upward.

Attached: rOGY.jpg (1280x913, 205.34K)

It really was the Malone episode that triggered them all, the truth hurts these people.

Why do chuds have to fight against everything?
Just do what they tell you
Easy fucking peasy

Long story short, what did he say about the vaccine?

This

>reddit
Of course. Where else do the Joe Bros come from?

Attached: DU0_3A7VwAAkLAt.jpg (1536x2048, 381.46K)

It's not about what he said or him. The 'cancel rogan' drama is a warning not to question the official narrative in any way or you will be erased too.
Are you listening?

The video is clipped online, he was talking to one of those lolberts, maybe Dave smith or something. I don’t really remember but they were talking about getting vaxxed and Rogan said something to the effect of “if you’re young and you’re healthy there’s really no pressing need for you to get vaccinated”
That was kind of the beginning of the end. Then he started having on people like Robert malone, which just cemented the hatred against him even further, but that was the genesis of the hate against him

He gives a voice to "wrong" people and millions of people listen, all around the world. It's the definition of free media.

HONKHONKHONKHONKHONK

>he hasn't seen other dimensions

Attached: 1542407127694.png (268x401, 146.68K)

He said Nostradamus?

It's an edit I just made of the moronic meme you just crossposted from reddit. Stupid leaf faggot.

Attached: MasdenWink.jpg (1028x525, 35.67K)

The left are authoritarian monsters. It’s high time we deal with these lunatics.

Read between the lines.
Look at the parent company behind every irrelevant artist pulling "their" music.
This is a hit job on Spotify so that they can launch their own streaming service.
Kind of like when NYT tried to get into cooking by causing a shitstorm at Bon Appétit. But it just hurt them both

You do not represent Canadians. You represent the antichrist.

His first strike was allowing people like TEd nugent Gavin Newsom Ben Shapiro, Stephen Crowder on his show.

His second was refusing to admit that tranny dudes should be allowed to compete with normal women in sports

his most recent was not taking the vax.

Professionals not paid by Pfizer advised him you dumb fucking troon, YWNBARW and you will never have a real womans genitals or skeleton or DNA and you will die in a puddle of your own puss and shit and your parents will bury you as a male

It's like a 3 hour podcast. Pretty hard to summarize but basically pharmaceutical industry corrupt vaccine bad

Attached: 1616361005946.jpg (230x219, 7.02K)

You are not a woman.

You are not a Canadian, globalist asshole.

It was actually horse testicles and it's delicious
NEIGH

> And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

Consistently promotes vaccine hesitancy during a pandemic. He deserves to be dropped!

>DUDE LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS
>Omfg what a drug addicted idiot, he should lose everything
It's crazy how quickly shitlibs do 180s on any principle, no matter how long-standing it is. Tomorrow leftoids will be calling welfare a Nazi program for all I know.