COVID CONTROLS ARE PERMANENT

Has there ever been an era where conspiracy theorists ended up being right basically 100% of the time?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-122359_Chrome.jpg (1080x1192, 492.84K)

The article is from UNZ which is basically bullshit and it's all about China. Chill out and try thinking once or twice before you get all reactionary and retarded

We are now living in the golden age of conspiracy theories.

LOL you actually think Western governments won't do the same.

How quaint.

Go look at the UK
They have two choices
>Come clean and ask for forgiveness
>Listen to the scream of the silent minority as they go deaf their name becoming a footnote in the historical toilet of turds
Karma is a bitch and it's coming for you

Although I have to say, as much as I hate the right-wing and anything associated with conservatism, Drudge is actually a great news site and Matt Drudge is a genuine journalist.
Look around you idiot. How disconnected from reality and delusional with your head in right-wing sand do you have to be not to see the polar opposite is happening.

uk is going to open stuff up because they got caught having parties during lockdown

Controlling COVID was always folly. Nothing was going to stop it; it was a highly infectious disease, and once it crossed borders, that was it. Politicians either have to admit it was folly (lol, lmao) or double down and say "we didn't try hard enough"

They're here to say. Pharma king demands it, and mass human trials must continue

Matt so ld Drudge report about 2 years ago, now it's a left site.

Why would anyone still give drudge clicks in 2022?

Also Captcha: 2JEWWS

9/11. The attack being a false flag to move in mass citizen surveillance and more control over aviation.

Covid mask mandate is being made permanent in Oregon. These hypochondriacs need to be rounded up & put into quarantine to save the world from their psycopathy.

And it was always just a flu for the absolute majority of people, anybody who isn't a retard and followed the first dicussions knew it.

Also remember the Event 201 and many other coincidences around this flu panic, goyim.

I don't think he sold it. Pretty much hear you guys say this, but never see any evidence of it, as usual. I think Matt Drudge is just a dude who idolized old timey objective news reporters so much he literally LARPs and cosplays as them in his daily life, so he just reports things as they come, and I respect it. He's a good journalist. You're just mad because he called out your beloved president Trump on some of his bullshit, because the dude isn't just a dogged dedicated shill for your dumb right-wing bullshit.

This is what you wanted.

Let the virus spread pretty much unmitigated so y’all can go out to restaurants and get haircuts.

The governments are just taking advantage, and will continue to do so as long as you allow the virus to persist.

Remember all those silly conspiracy theorists who very early on said this was the purpose of CCP virus restrictions all along?

Attached: fauci says dont worry about virus.jpg (1200x1144, 158.6K)

Retard. Digits revoked.

Another botted thread!! Covid is a dead meme, no one cares anymore, now stop shitting up my board

You killed your workforce because you got what you wanted.

Yet you still complain.