Well?

Well?

Attached: file.png (900x698, 625.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/events/1487722263159853057
twitter.com/TheTimesBooks/status/1487722057337131009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's holocaust? Some european rave thing?

She was given up by other jews. Same thing here on Trento something new was recently discovered.Turns up it's wasn't ebil Italians but fellow jews giving up the jews.

It was probably Soros

By the way, none of the Frank family died in a gas chamber.

>muh holocaust deniers.

It's a form of Jewish blood sacrifice, from the Greek meaning "wholly burnt." The Greeks thought Jews were strange for committing so many holocausts. They thought it wasteful.

And the father even survived in the Auschwitz hospital. lmao

according to jews saying basic truth about how holocaust was conducted is holocaust denial. most of what we call hokocaust was just jews jewing other jews under german supervision.
germans thought this all out perfectly.

She never existed and the Holocaust didn't happen.

> Diary written in ball point pin.
> Ball point did not exist then.

Well pharisee?

Here's the link btw.

twitter.com/i/events/1487722263159853057
twitter.com/TheTimesBooks/status/1487722057337131009

How does that make sense?

>hurr durr holocaust denier = antisemites

I don't understand why all jews have this victim mentality. Throughout history many ethnic, religious, cultural groups were tortured or killed not just the jews. I don't see anyone else complaining like the jews. Even black people don't cry about slavery like jews cry about the holocaust.

anne frank wasnt real. the girl whos image they use as "anne frank" existed, but the character of Anne and her story are complete jewish fantasy.

Her dad betrayed her by adding to her diary and publishing it for shekels. Think of the betrayal especially for a Jewish girl. She had her diary published for the whole world to read some stuff is forged and not even her words and she didn’t make a single cent off it

jews called our pm (who has jewish roots) a holocaust denier because he said that there were jews who sold out other jews to germans.
jews don't seem to see history like the rest of us, as objective truth, but as a long list of wrongs committed against them that "goys" have to repent for

She's qt
I would if you know what I mean

Btw unrelated Anne frank is cute as fuck would definitely date her and snuggle with her up in the attic

Doctor Robotnik made me watch him stuff 6 million rabbits into one machine. I was only able to escape by hopping backwards against the horde of other rabbits. It's unbelievable, but it happened.

Attached: robotnik.jpg (900x900, 81.52K)

no it won't. George Soros was a literal SS volunteer in the holocaust and no one gives a fuck.

Imagine taking care of her until she reaches 14 years old, then take her virginity and breed her 10 kids

fake kikette story about a fake kike massacre
dont care

Attached: CBFEB335-8F3F-4C66-A6A1-CE44C041E9E2.jpg (741x1024, 114.69K)

George Soros even paid Nero thus helping him burn down Rome. Faggot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 12.41.52 PM.png (1194x1454, 1.22M)

Are we watching the narrative collapse in real time?
Holy shit, thanks China

Isn't the general idea that Soros lived through the war entirely because he turned in other Jews to the Nazis. Would be quite entertaining.

nice seething. The first thing Aliens hear when they get TV is Hitlers Speech.

The first thin Aliens hear when they see the golden record of Voyager 1 is a greeting by Kurt Waldheim (Oberleutnant, Iron Cross 2nd Class).

Nazis just cannot stop winning

It's one thing to withhold the information, it's another thing entirely to make her diary one of the most widely-distributed Holocaust texts while intentionally ignoring this key detail.

Fear of death (and the death of one's family) could force a man into unimaginably difficult decisions. That's why I think it was fucking dumb to hide this for so long. Just makes people question the whole narrative, and then they see laws literally preventing them from questioning said narrative. Yeah, that will make the public think something is off about the whole thing.

Why the fuck would I want Jews to breed?