What are the political implications of the Man Bun?

What are the political implications of the Man Bun?

Attached: 50470d88265114d4587d9f7cf0fc2353-1200x1626.jpg (1200x1626, 150.93K)

I have long hair and I wear it down most of the time. people have been telling me to put it in a bun or pony tail like furio. I never have but they say i should in certain circumstances like going to a fancy restaurant or anytime you need to wear a suit

>Talking about man buns

Is it 2013?

I've been wearing these since they were just called a bun. Sexist faggots came up with the term Man Bun. And if you really want to stymie am NPC say
>It's just a regular bub, please don't be sexist or a gender labeler. They melt down.

samurai hairstyle

>358881751
I’m not a woman and I’m not homosexual, I don’t really give a fuck about what you like as long as you don’t stink if I have to be near you. Not even remotely political or incorrect.

There aren’t any. Take this shit thread to /fa/, you fucking faggot

Chad move, because you have good hair and since you also arent a useless piece of shit you also tie it up so you can focus on what youre working on and the bun is a utility to keep it out of your way

I'm balding from the front so point tail looks samurai which isn't a good thing

Buns, pony talks, etc. disgust me for me some reason. I hate them on women too.

I have decent thick hair and just grow long enough to have flow.

that's actually pretty based

Attached: 8wd6jlnkzdzy.jpg (600x600, 51.93K)

I wear mine in a bun at home cause it’s comfy but it’s a little queer for in public

i bun up for work
its comfy
never cutting my hair

It keeps me from getting caught in machines that spin like one of those factory gooks.

Gayness.

Faggot

> I hate them on women too.
Literal Homo take

Literal faggot slide thread. Sageit420herbsnspices.

a prematurely receding hairline

it's cringe

Attached: Image001.png (1440x856, 322.57K)

Buns are are for girls and faggots
SAGE

Attached: comp-1606291131.png (238x270, 105.25K)

When I was younger (roastie) women would come up to me and tell me my hair was too pretty for a man (then abruptly leave). Now that I'm older, women just buy me drinks at the bar while I ignore them.
Moral of story: Women are cunts. Don't pay them any attention.

Attached: Lust provoking image.jpg (640x853, 40.59K)

tied in a bun most of the time unless i apply hair conditioner that day then it's loreal day
>inb4 gay
cope serf