Hungarian Air Force female Mi-24 pilot scored two simulated gun kills against US Air National Guard F-15C Eagle fighter...

Hungarian Air Force female Mi-24 pilot scored two simulated gun kills against US Air National Guard F-15C Eagle fighter jets

theaviationgeekclub.com/the-hungarian-air-force-female-mi-24-pilot-who-scored-two-simulated-gun-kills-against-us-air-national-guard-f-15c-eagle-fighter-jets/

Attached: Hungarian-female-Mi-24-pilot-simulated-gun-kills-F-15Cs (1).jpg (1200x1200, 126.78K)

Top Cringe

>simulated
I, too, play the vidya

Attached: 1643395070719.jpg (832x946, 98.28K)

I'm a 10th level prestige on CoD; where are my stickers? (saged n spiced)

How much is a reliable VPN in Tel-Aviv?

>simulated
>air national guard
Lmao

104-0

>simulated
I let my little sister play against the bots on normal difficulty until she's ready to face humans in COD

Where can I buy this game

That’s a man.

Helo nerds… probably pulled zero lead.

>Hungarian Air Force female Mi-24 pilot scored two simulated gun kills against US Air National Guard F-15C Eagle fighter jets
sorry sweatie, debnuked

Hows it even possible to take down 2 jets with Mi-24?

> against US Air
Ah i see. Trannie US army in acrtion.

So, she killed fake enemies, and the feat was so admirable she got real commondations?
Just lets you know how advanced the US really is.

>simulated

She looks seems proud of her retarded game. Autist and ridiculous. My God, the state of the youngsters

Women always test well. They fucking stink in the field.

>Air National Guard
>National Guard
That's like a Nascar Driver going against the crew pit of another driver.

Go up against an f-22

I have over 1000 simulated terrorist kills, where is my article?

You dumbfuck nigger. Read the topic, it was IRL not on a fucking PC.

>was able to keep a firm “target lock” on an F-15 in the gunsight, while the pilot of the Eagle was completely unaware of being directly aimed at

I simulated 193 wins against McRae in dirt rally, where's my national award you nigger?

>Simulated
>Air force national gaurd
Is Hungary feeding this vapid bitch's ego?

>Simulated
lol if it's not real then why bother gloating

Mutts are seezing because white woman was able to shoot down few of their trannie-nigger pilots.

Nice.

Bros I'm finna put notches on my pistol grips from all my Division 2 kills. I'm a fucking death machine bros.

you obviously are never served Air Guard in particular need to get so many hours every month they are functionally full time.

Calm down cockhole i also have IRL simulated kills. Played paintball a few time

>simulated

>simulated

Attached: 9F5966AB6B95496F92DA4DB46F4FC4EA.jpg (1024x683, 146.23K)

>hungarians
>white
we're all turkic here

you try taking a 5g turn inverted while trying to lubricate and dilate before your vagina closes up.