Gamers are donating their family savings to Jeff Bezos

And when the issue comes to light, Amazon DELETES THE EVIDENCE to make it harder for the families to pursue the case.

Why are gamers like this? Why does Jeff Bezos need some poor woman's $20k savings to the point where he will commit crimes to cover it up instead of refunding?

ganker.com/teen-secretly-spent-20k-of-family-savings-on-twitch-donations/

Attached: evil.png (877x720, 269.05K)

I don't know, it's really not their fault the little shit stole from his mother.

But then they covered it up instead of setting it right

twitch is a parasocial-backing shithole where people who do nothing all day get paid by people who actually do things

great business model

I know, makes me sick. Read this and tell me you don't feel the disgust manifest physically in the pit of your stomach

Attached: 1643552620404.jpg (328x153, 38.25K)

In cases of unauthorized purchases, the customer should first contact the merchant and get their money back, if that doesn't work, chargebacks exist.

It was on twitch or their payment processor to verify the purchases was not fraudulent. It will also be up to them if they wish pursue a fraud case against the teen.

Setting it right would be giving the mother her money back then charging the kid with wire fraud.

This is a psyop to prevent people from donating money to whatever people and causes they want. Think truckers.

>then charging the kid with wire fraud.
Sure they could. They could also say they're going to upload CP into their users' computers. And all kinds of things to set their business model on fire.

Obviously they would not.

So you're saying they should just bury it. What's the problem?

Most big corporations converged from "make good products" to "separate idiots from their money".
Every fucking company produce absolute shit designated to allure to hoarders and mentally ill coonsumers.
Micro transactions in games, selling virtual mounts or skins, collecting retarded dolls, donating to tittie streamers for a simulacrum of human connection.
Everything is designed for mentally and physically ill people.
Is disgusting.

If societie collapses we need to murder every CEO. They don't produce anything of value, literal vampires.

Are you brainbroken or an actual corporate shill hired from some farm in india? They should have refunded it. Instead they deleted evidence so they could victimize a poor woman for her $20k savings. And they got a lot of bad PR from it as well.

It is because about half the service jobs in the US are the same thing. You really think that DOT truck idler needs to be there?

Attached: 1641959815077.gif (360x360, 3.39M)

Once you have a significant userbase you are so entrenched that you can serve up slop and still rake it in. A far superior Twitch that doesn't outright buy users would sit at 0 users and never go anywhere because it has no users.

>Le ebil corporation should immediately eat the loss on $20k and not take action on the thief - incentivizing future theft

Ok, retard.

all of this shit should be made illegal. obesity, e-whores, video games, twitter, everything needs to go. fuck modernity, it's sick and evil.

Dumbshit kid probably wasted $20k on his "internet friend" Hasansomething.

>Gamers are donating their family savings to Jeff Bezos
I don't see a problem with that, it's capitalism, it's free market, it's freedom. It's your money, you should be able to do whatever you want with it, even donate to a millionaire twitch streamer while you scream "eat the rich!" like a leftist retard you are.

Attached: 3124543677534443.jpg (1080x1302, 192.03K)

>Most big corporations converged from "make good products" to "separate idiots from their money".
this truly. it's why i can't buy anything well made anymore. everything is flimsy crap at expensive prices. even previously good companies turned to shit factories.

i unironically agree with killing the rich. all of them. but unfortunately leftoids have been completely subverted into traitors, all they do is bash on white people. jews have all th emoney, niggers get all the welfare, spics dodge all the taxes, and whites are the only ones working and paying into the system while the system never stops screaming hatred at them. it's time for atlas to shrug.

Dumb or weak people always blew money on vice. I am no more disgusted by it than a man coming from work and blowing 120 dollars into slots, or worse still buying alcohol or drugs. Like if you gonna spend pointlessly, it is not the worst possible thing to do to give the money to an arguably low quality entertainer for entertaining you.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

anal