Why can’t black boys catch a break in this country?

Whole system is rigged against them, these white girls are praying on them. It’s like slavery all over again

Attached: 7E077CE9-44C1-4C53-94B8-2A4FBBBD6C5C.jpg (788x723, 282.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_zeus1_/status/1487690226445307905?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m beginning to noticed a pattern Any Forums

Attached: 00E8135F-BBF5-4F2D-920A-FB897BF10E91.png (748x568, 69.63K)

White women have always been purveyors of white supremacy

Attached: 435DC51E-4B9C-4A8A-B6AA-6E723391695C.png (748x319, 47.2K)

It’s white privilege

Attached: 1924FCCA-458F-4763-8D2A-13CC878CA054.png (754x612, 89.37K)

There is a reason white men stopped dating white women. Why do you think they started going after black men? White guys want nothing to do with white whores.

haha still talking about fentanyl floyd
that NIGGER is DEAD and so are the people lost in nigger riots, never relax around them, there will never be unity with monkeys

he went to church and wuz a good boy! all he did was beat up a wyte woman! free my nigga mason!

You guys should really stop without your retarded fetish. Most people date within their own race.

All I'm hearing is niggers beat nigresses and both parties enjoy it whereas white women are naive and think they should be treated equally. Nigresses know their place.

NIGGERS WILL NEVER ADMIT TO THE WRONGDOING OF ANOTHER NIGGER BECAUSE THEY ARE AS TRIBAL AS JEWS

White women aren't people.

I can agree with one sentence

>just got back home from slaying niggers and this is the first post i see

Attached: 1634044486458.png (715x706, 1.07M)

I refuse to believe these people are real.

To niggers, everything centers around their race. Pol wishes they were as tribal as niggers lol

sage all fields
distracting racial slide thread detected
automated spambot
major happenangz in other threads

>most people marry within their own race
Most people actually date a flavour of races before they marry.
I myself dated black, white, Mexican, Asian women before I married my black wife.

I'd be very surprised to see anyone who only dated one race of people all the way till marriage. You don't get to experience different cultures. That would be so boring. Like although I wasn't Mexican, going to Fiestas was still the shit. Back when I was dating my Mexican ex. The white Thanksgivings, I can live without tho. But playing yatzee with her boomer parents was kinda fun

Hmmmmm

Attached: Screenshot (75).png (1097x1386, 119.42K)

The man is accused of sexual assault which is a serious crime if he did commit said crime he deserves to be punished for it.

Eew white women are disgusting. They lie steal and cheat.

Get yourself a good black girl or asian slave.

i cant find the first person you posted
faggot foreigners

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-093409_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 592.61K)

There's a recording going around of him trying to force his gf to have sex with him. He's as red handed as it gets.

Nice larp

Attached: 1643468692046.webm (640x800, 715.61K)

This os sadly true. My mother in law recommends movies based on ethnicity of the director, writer, actors rather than the quality of the film.

>I'd be very surprised to see anyone who only dated one race of people all the way till marriage. You don't get to experience different cultures.
I have never dated outside my race nor have I ever wanted to. As to experiencing different cultures I have seen enough of that to know I want no part of other cultures and stick to my own.

>nigger can't control his fetish
>gets with a white girl
>chimps out on her
>DEY BE RUINING OUR SUCCESS N SHEIT
This stupidity sickens me

Attached: 48B947BB-7D02-49D0-B1B0-8FFCA3C14035.png (420x420, 9.29K)

Your missing out. White women are boring, and extremely manipulative compared to other ethnicity of women.

I've never seen a black dude prostrating himself so white women can use him to pray on. What church does this?

they're real, I'm just surprised they have the mental capacity to continue breathing without outside help
somewhat unrelated but my grandparents voted for Clinton because they thought it was time that a woman was president. no mention of policy at all, that was the main reason
some people just allow themselves to be brainwashed by the dumbest shit

They are the most spoiled though, we’ve made them this way. They’re also hot and they know it.

Oh shut up nigger lover. I come from a family with lots of mixed couples and it's just a disaster for everyone involved.

Remember this. All pf the problems today were caused by white women. White men are hated because white women and jews.

And what have you seen? You've never seen families come together for a quinceniera, you've never heard live black gospel music which is so beautiful can make non believers cry and give their life to God in that moment. You've never partook in Chinese new year celebrations and the lighting of lanterns. You don't know anything but your own culture. You'll never grow and become a better person

Trust me I am not missing anything. I spent enough time living in one ghetto or another that I know to avoid other cultures unless I want to end up dead or in prison. I only wish other cultures would leave me alone so I don't ever have to deal with their bullshit. I am content to stay away for them so long as I am not forced to deal with them.

What's the other side of raping and beating a woman?

>Nigger beats up his coalburner roastie
>it's the white woman's fault
Why don't niggers just stick to black women then? They are the biggest cuckqeans in existence for allowing niggers to have "trophy wives" that are always white

Attached: kekus.jpg (206x244, 9.88K)

That Woman’s Father should be tried in court for not raising his daughter to fear violent black men. How many examples must there be?

niggers beating the everliving shit out of their girlfriends and facing the consequences is white supremacy

I do not know a single white woman who has not married multiple times and or constantly cheated on their spouse.

KEK

Then stop fucking white women you damned nigger jungle bunnies

It is true that black trash is worse than white trash. Cant stand ghetto shit.

Its almost as bad as the fucking eyeties that invaded when i was young.

Here retard
twitter.com/_zeus1_/status/1487690226445307905?s=21

Drug dealing, murder, rape, wife beating, theft, bullying, assault, home invasions, drive bys, people who choose crime over honest work, ignorance, poverty, and hate for me based on nothing other than my race even when I do nothing to these people. Other races and cultures hold no interest for me I want no part of their world.

Actually, white women aren't even white. Only white MEN can actually be white. White women haven't earned their right to be classified as white when all their worth is being breeding machines, housewives and assistants to white men

you're a white redditor

They havent learned their lesson about how trash white women are yet

the white ones that fuck niggers sure are

Attached: greenwood or mendy they all look the same.png (500x377, 179.75K)