STOP DOXXING PEOPLE YOU FUCKING CHUDS

NOT FUNNY

Attached: dox.jpg (405x842, 40.88K)

That realtor just lost their license

>stop enjoying when the universe redirect it at us

punch in the gps on them semi trucks boiz

You think that realtor is scared of justine?

>nb4 a trucks parks right in front and starts honking

Worth it

these truckers are stupid as can be. a small protest wont stop the globo-kike's puppets....

JUST STOP DELIVERING FOOD AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. lets them starve in the cold. re-route all the goods to other places. not a single peice of meat, chicken, milk, baby forumla, diapers, gas, heating oil, etc should be delivered to a metro area.

screaming at them with airhorns wont so shit, only starving them will.

Sorry for the stupid question, but what is a realtor?

They sell property

I thought the skyking fags said he went to Germany? Maybe I'm hallucinating.

TIME TO HONK TOFINO WITH SOME MUTHA FUCKIN BOATS

Attached: 645BF2A1-28A1-4DF2-88F7-5C31C00CDC3C.jpg (600x432, 58.44K)

>JUST STOP DELIVERING FOOD AND PETROLEUM PRODUCTS.

They're parking their trucks in the core of downtown and not moving, so yeah, that's kind of happening anyway retard.

a merchant of sorts, if you will

they have massive powerful trucks, idk why they dont just ram them into government buildings, or at least park their trucks in front of the doors so people cant enter or leave

Burn that shit down

We're just using your tactics. Also 1Pbid shills should go to Hell.

They sell houses

Ok thanks. And i am just dumb. I typed "relator" in my translator and was wondering about the outcome.

Have a sweet sunday, bros.

OOPS SRY

Attached: schwab address.jpg (274x114, 9.89K)

>Dictator flees from his angry citizens
So are liberal Canadians going to support this shit or just admit they're an anti-worker's rights party?

Attached: 1643564059378.jpg (582x567, 61.86K)

are you going to set him & his family on fire?

oooo two/three days of minor inconveince. i work in NYC, this shit is normal every day. these faggots(nor do american counter parts)dont have the stones to do anything real like storm parliment or create a true crisis. the kike left controls the narrative and they wont even bother to give a slight bit of creedence to the freedom cause. so it will pass, and come Wed everyone in ottowa will say "god that was annoying" and go back to life. dont let them go back, cut them off from staples. isolate them with a trade embargo. a modern day seige using economic stragulation.

A realtor is a real estate agent who works for the company Realtor.com. They literally own the term.

Nice. Finally a confirmed location. Someone will be there shortly

It's not against the law to stand on the sidewalk and honk. The Left routinely does this to intimidate their political opponents, and nobody presses charges because there's nothing to be done about it. Maybe some grievance with a minor fee for being a noise nuisance.

This needs to stop RIGHT NOW!

>torm parliment
Ameriboomers tried that with the capitol and now your media and government has everyone convinced it was the worst thing since 9/11, I even hear people here with that sentiment.

A vermin only seconds worse than a "journalist"

>oooo two/three days of minor inconveince. i work in NYC, this shit is normal every day. these faggots(nor do american counter parts)dont have the stones to do anything real like storm parliment or create a true crisis. the kike left controls the narrative and they wont even bother to give a slight bit of creedence to the freedom cause. so it will pass, and come Wed everyone in ottowa will say "god that was annoying" and go back to life. dont let them go back, cut them off from staples. isolate them with a trade embargo. a modern day seige using economic stragulation.

Attached: 671D6637-681A-4ACB-B723-E61F087F45EC.png (911x903, 529.92K)

it is not realtor, but Realtorâ„¢. a trade organization made up a word to call their members. it is a person that sells property (houses, land, commercial buildings) that belongs to that trade group, and presumably passed some sort of exam and pays annual dues.

>being held to the same standards as leftists
Yngmi

That's horribly inaccurate you fucking idiot.

Revealing a public person's location isn't even close to doxxing.

Boot up minecraft and grief his server

I FUCKI G CALLED IT LAST NIGHT. I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS IN TOFINO.

Lol this shit is perfect. I could be there i 4 hours, but guess what Any Forums the road to tofino is closed to to rock blasting construction on the highway in. The glow niggers really thought of everything.

Attached: 1643519859786.png (620x703, 549.33K)

wait what is it then

You're not dumb, man. You speak at least two languages so by all means you're pretty dang smart. Have a good day!

he chose public life. he voluntarily surrendered his right to privacy, if leafs even bothered to codify it into law.

little trumps

>tofino, British Columbia
Not far from Seattle, Washinton,, where Bill Gates is supposed to live.
Does anyone else here see the connection?
Justin trudeau is probably having a meeting of the minds with Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab on how to destroy the trucker convoy and decimate the resistance.

Attached: 1643088270855m.jpg (1024x692, 140.57K)

Doxxing refers to revealing the personal information of the person behind an account where the user doesn't disclose that.
EG: there's a twitter profile called BasedAquilifer or something, then someone else posts BasedAquilifer's real name (and maybe more details to remove other people who might share the same real name such as address or some identification ID). That is called being doxxed.

A female single mother that has a useless liberal arts degree and is not qualified to do anything else.

If I were a troll I would give them Tim Pool's address

Attached: 1609086610570.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

>road to tofino is closed
Good, stop the covid spread

HONKKKKK HONKHONKKKKK

Time for new flag chuds

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).png (2000x1000, 448.15K)

They have a big sign outside lyn road that says RESIDENTS ONLY, i thought it was just because its a rich tourist town, but that shit makes so much sense now.

Honk honk