Major corporations are putting niggers in TV commercials in my country. In a country where niggers make up maybe 0...

Major corporations are putting niggers in TV commercials in my country. In a country where niggers make up maybe 0.01% of the population. We have several ethnic minorities like the Silesians, the German minority, the Jewish minority, the Roma, the Gypsies. But they're not fucking niggers, who are these commercials adressed at? Who are they trying to persuade to buy?

Attached: pepe.jpg (235x215, 7.71K)

They've got you talking about them. Their work here is done

They're desensitizing your people now so that when niggers are mass-imported into Poland there will be less resistance, you will already be accustomed to seeing them everywhere.

I didn't name them. I wanted to write about their advertising policy, and not to make free advertising, besides who has not heard of Coca Cola e.g

We're prepping your country for mass immigration. You are welcome.

Lmao are you new here toilet cleaner? Look up nigger fatigue on the archive. We’ve noticed this for a while you’re not the fucking first to. What did you think you were Einstein fucking noticing this now yourself? It’s called appeal to emotion dude. They try to make niggers look wholesome on the boob tube by not being crime committing apes. Welcome to Any Forums Slav nigger. You’re here forever.

Don't be like my country. When they start to arrive make their life absolute hell on earth till they leave.
We didn't do this and just ignored them, and now its too late. Do not be like us. Do not be a minority in your own capital city.

Found this definition on UD. Explains it perfectly.

Attached: 0CFABA07-1EB2-4D15-B8D1-A0DEF7B2E928.png (1242x2208, 646.11K)

Be fucking real dude. Harassing people is low tier niggerdom. Don’t fucking play their games dude. It’s fun and all on the internet. But doing that shit IRL is nigger nonsense. Fuck out of here with your do something crap glowie. If you fucking take these turboautists serious newfag toilet cleaner then fucking rinse your mouth out with god damn leadsterine dude. Fucking only a fool would take anyone here seriously holy shit.

Attached: 5rl2clu3i4f11.png (650x925, 626.92K)

they do the same thing here , if you watch the idiot box you would think 1 in 3 australians was black african when in reality i have gone 33 years without seeing/meeting one.

user who the fuck watches tv anymore, even my boomer coworkers say tv only tells lies, even those who watch it know it.

DUDE FUCKING THIS FOR REAL!!!!

In every commercial in America where a married couple is shown, it’s either an interracial (with the husband usually being a negro) or homosexual relationship. It’s the most astroturfed bullshit I’ve ever seen in my life.

They still talk about how scary skinheads used to chase them and say wog at them, and that is basically all the abuse they endured. Compare to suicide bombing kids concerts, mass rape etc they perform on us.

too bad czeslaw literally every commercial and tv show in the west is 90% black now hang on

Why are mutts such low IQ zoomer brains? Stop saying dude and stop speaking in run on sentences you brainlet

daily reminder jews are criminal group pretending to be religious group and its part of their war on white people

Attached: 1557333271059.jpg (540x522, 43.88K)

Days the burger mutt who doesn’t think he’s a burger. “LMAO GRAMMAR AND WORDS BECAUSE I’M AN PERFECT INCORRUPTIBLE HUMAN WHO NEVER MAKES A MISTAKE SO THANK GOD YOU DID NOW I DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR ARGUMENT!”
Reddit is that away nigger.

You allied yourself with the USA. Welcome to the Jewride, Janno.

Globohomo is prepping you for the massive caravan of black cattle that George Soros backed no-borders NGOs be trafficking into your country.

they attack through the women and the children in the schools, guard their minds from the tv

I told you fags. Capitalism is cancer and nigger spreader

Attached: 15700377859.png (1405x1132, 332.99K)

You need to accept diversity to be part of Western civilization. You have to repent for racism, slavery, and colonialism because you are now benefitting from their fruits.

Attached: 1601229235149.jpg (500x419, 44.49K)

Attached: 86D2D466-6B30-48BA-940B-0D2181E60FF6.png (1200x800, 18.58K)

Major Corporations attack their Enemy.

Who is listening?

You sound like a nigger and your arguments just make me think you are trying to make it easier for other niggers. But i'm not sure if you are just american or a nigger.

>Who are they trying to persuade to buy?
the product is niggers. take it from an american, there are no returns!

Yeah dude! Just be a fucking glowie and go to jail harassing or killing one nigger and not living your best life on this short time we have on this planet. Because we totally didn’t come from the void and will return to it when we die. Because there’s totally a man in the sky who loves us and shit and will live forever in the sky and that totally isn’t egotistical at all to think we’re special enough to care on this planet with billions of other animals. Get a fucking dose of reality!

>i have gone 33 years without seeing/meeting one.
I wish it was me

thats the price for eu globohomo gibs. sooner or later you have to take african refugees. enjoy your 0.01% while it lasts

Attached: 1639319898282.jpg (1280x720, 74.98K)

Advertisement campaigns are expensive, dubbing bizarre klingon mumbling over existing footage makes better business snese than reshooting scenes for the benefit of penniless slavs.

>falling for the "black peepoo wont buy product if there isnt a nigga in the advertisement' excuse

its a normalization of demographic replacement, to condition you to accept it as normal, normal that there are forigners everywhere, doing everything, messing with your life and stealing your resources and oppertunities.

THANK YOU LOCAL JEW

>Der erwige Amerikan

Welcome to globohomo, which in fact is a niggerhomo seving the oligarchy. Be advised that upon diversifying the ethnic composition of our country we will also embrace total cotrol and universal surveillance, because police state is the only way to rule over the artificial country made up of incompatible groups that will be at odds with each other. Such state in league with international capital will be the tool of political and economic disefranchisement of Poles. Corporations will purchase all assets with borrowed and printed money and paid politicians and their uniformed pawns will enforce this, while society divided along ethnic, cultural and religious lines will be unable to put up a common resistance.
Prseserving our homogenity is also preserving whats left of our civil rights and keeping the government as a guardian of our vital interests.
Country is not a corporation and can not be run solely for the profit of the ruling class and its foreign patrons.
This is why woke leftists that endorse diversity and mixing the ethnicities are both traitors to our country and enemies of all common people.

Attached: sad black doggo.jpg (610x666, 45.75K)

>hehe I used some German that I learned on the internet I’m totally not a mutt burger guys I swear!
Post 23 and me results mutt.