Why do libbies get so butthurt over hunting?

Why do libbies get so butthurt over hunting?

Attached: Trophy-Wolf-Hunting-Montana.jpg (1200x901, 417.59K)

Fag

They humanize animals thus making them appear weak.

>humanizing animals
>tell me you are a nigger without telling me you are a nigger

Why do conservatives hunt and then justify it with "lol but it triggers libs".

Hunting is based.
Don't (You) me, faggots.
Have sex.

Attached: Chad Bateman.jpg (622x615, 108.82K)

i will never have sex

It isn't just about "triggering the libs" Skylar. Hunting also affirms independence and provides one with food and wards off dangerous predators.

most of hunters don't give a fuck.

Look as the scenery pollution caused by people.
Animals are better than humans, they know they are just animals, while people cant decide if they are male or female.
God should give this world back to the beasts, cause humans do not deserve it anymore.

Eventhough I think hunters are massive homosexuals, hunting can even be beneficial for the local fauna. Once that said, if you drop the plastics thingies left from shooting, hunting right there on the wilderness/forest gorund you deserve the tripple rope.

Attached: 1604272644022.jpg (756x960, 72.2K)

Hunting with a bow or gun is nothing more than cheating.
Go bag that beast with your bare hands and you would have earned all my respect.

>they know they are just animals

Attached: 1643479212961_3600374076844294.jpg (640x476, 70.8K)

op is a faggot.
Hunting is based. Beast kills beast, man is beast also. It is known.

faggot

Nah I went to school with a bunch of hunters and their Facebook is a lot of "WHAT DO YOU MEAN you don't like me lifestyle?!"

*my

Hunting deer is fine. Hunting wolves is for faggots.

Take that and shove it up your ass
I dont waste my time opening it..
You lose!

Eternal reminder they did not grow up with fathers

I get buttblasted about keystone predator species being overhunted because it ruins game hunting. Retard.

Let's see you hunt with your bare hands fucking pussy

look atthat trigger discipline tho, /r/guns!

I don’t mind hunting but shit like this annoys me. Why would you see a magnificent creature like this and want to blow it brains out from like 300ft away? Wouldn’t you rather see it free and roaming around? Why do these people want to kill beautiful things?

Because we have higher IQs than White trash.

because they want wolves to fuck them. it is a sexual thing.

Hunting wolves is different than hunting to put food on the table. I don't give a fuck about your cattle, wolves are an essential part of the ecosystem

especially when the animal is more noble than the man.

That wolf is huge. Probably kills a deer a week. It would make a comfy wrap or headdress.

yeah no i don't think so,i think you made it up.

Being around spoiled brats is bound to tick off people. Culling coyotes and hogs is a necessary chore, like cutting grass or throwing out garbage. Don't like it? Starve, I guess.

Using the claws nature gave us which would be the intelligence to make weapons and use them on the animals. Now come here and blow me sissy boy.

Until the deer and elk herds are decimated by an unchecked aggressive predator that hunts for sport

silence, property.

Attached: 1643415809900_04895700315857299.png (640x461, 43.5K)

You are a FAGGOT
End of discussion.

Because they aren't actually beautiful at all. Just a mindless heap of barely-firing neurons that shits everywhere. The future is iron.