I fell into the mad max post apocalyptic ends of days survival meme you guys carry on about...

I fell into the mad max post apocalyptic ends of days survival meme you guys carry on about. What all do I need to buy to be ready if things fall apart? I was thinking some sort of small propane burner. Maybe one of those survival back packs full of gear. What all have you guys stocked up one?

Attached: 1643199561392.jpg (1170x1458, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

waterbrick.org/),
theprepared.com/
panteao.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What all do I need
at least a dozen good friends, no matter what you buy, if you don't have some buddies to go around with, you'll eventually get wrecked by those who do

That deer is me in society

U got a gif of the photo there champ?

Attached: He dosent know.gif (370x208, 925.37K)

Rice and beans (dry) and a few bottles of multivitamins, is all a human NEEDS to survive. $200 worth would keep you alive for half a year easily. Not tasty, but effective.

>and water, but duh.

Attached: Divided.jpg (1920x1080, 79.28K)

>Water
Water bricks (waterbrick.org/), Watter bladders, Canteens, Lifestraws, Iodine tablets, bleach (a few drops per gallon of water if no other means are available), plan for two gallons of water per day per active adult male
>Food
Buy a vaccuum sealer and start making MRE's, much cheaper than buying them and taste a lot better. Watch your sodium, get plenty of carbs and don't be afraid of sugar. Nuts and dried meats for protein.
>Shelter
House, car, tent, hammock, tarp w/ stakes and cordage
>Sleep System
Wool blankets, quality sleeping bag, emergency bivvy, insulated inflatable sleeping pad
>Medical
IFAK (massive hemorrhage, tension pneumothorax, severe burns) first aid kit (boo-boo kit), medications, painkillers, anti-allergy

theprepared.com/
panteao.com/
Lurk /k/

Attached: 1636394258098.jpg (618x803, 49.89K)

This guy knows whats up

>small propane burner.
lmao, so you can cook meals for just a week? you already ngmi
lern 2 flint

thats why im asking. Also your hero was stabbed to death by a sting ray, calm down

weapons

Also this, weapons, ammo, and LBE

ty

Checked for misinformation. You also need fat, user. You're ngmi

you don't buy anything other than weapons in a mad max end times scenario

or you rent a plot of land and pray to not be raided

Reminder having pet rabbits is blackpilled

Attached: 1633330072053.webm (608x1080, 1.8M)

all you need is a gun
if you need anything else you take it from people who have it
go raider or go down

>NGMI
Honk Honk
_________________¶___
| FUCK TRUDEAU ||l “”|””\__,_
|_______________|||___|__|__|]
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

Honk Honk

Plenty of fat in beans.

Based

So Russian psyops are accelerating the collapse of western society. That's what I'm taking from everything that's happening. Obviously the trucker convoy is inorganic, and we're in for hard times. I just hope society collapses sooner rather than later. I have enough food to last a while, and I can hunt/trap animals when I run out. Just collapse the system please. As quickly and efficiently as possible.

> need to buy
ngmi
filthy consoomer get off my board

Attached: 1506351778081.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

No, there's not. Plenty of carbs. Educate yourself, your life may depend on it

Sauna täynnä sokeria.

Needs to finish with his flesh being melted off and his bones turning to ash

insh'Allah, you will

Attached: deathtoamerica.jpg (1006x729, 43.44K)

Dude, I haven't made a gif in years. Might be fun.

Thanks just ordered a vacuum sealer wish I could afford a freeze drier