The Leaves have done much to redeem themselves in the eyes of pol, when is our turn ameribros?

Seriously, that convoy has got to be worth an entire year of not making fun of canada on here.

But now pol will double down on US, and with good reason. What are we gonna do amer-anons?

Attached: freedom-convoy-canada-record-.jpg (1034x549, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOOOONK HOOONK
>youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo

>pol

you had your chance on January 6th and you blew it

you're in almost as bad a state as we are aus-user. Brainstorm?

>we had our chance on Jan 6th and we blew it

Well, the problem boiled down to Feds not being to enforce their mandate, leaving the country divided. Why would the rest of the country act, if only a few states are enacting things, while the rest have lift off mandates?

There's no reason to do a collective gathering here sadly. There has to be a good damn reason first that can be proven that it's in violation of the constitution.

And it has to be done by people who actually loves what America stands for.

A convoy is already forming. headed from CA to DC

Yeah, but mass unrest is not necessarily the only visibly positive thing a nation can do to get a W, especially one as expansive as the US.

Brainstorm /it’s fucking happening/ bro seen the global truckers telegram yet??
The shits gone worldwide it’s fucking over LMFAO

Attached: DE80EFFE-910F-45E3-9ED7-BB929C00553D.jpg (720x735, 49.47K)

Totally do it. Those fagoots in dupont circle deserve a good Honking.

True, but that would mean we have to rely on our faithful people who are in higher positions and pray they can handle this.

But gosh I don't think I won't be feeling that in the next couple of months since I live in a leftist cesspit area. For now, the mandates are contained here, so the remaining red majority State live relatively scott free.

>The Leaves have done much to redeem themselves in the eyes of pol, when is our turn ameribros?

As silly as this whole convoy may seem to some. The same tactic should be use by all peoples that find themselves under CoVid / Globo homo Tyranny

>the music
gods work user fucking kek

Thank u bro I’m quite proud of myself

Kek

Must find a way to link Canadian geese with the honking. This way every time they fly over them they are hit with PTSD flashback.

GENIUS MAN!
Perhaps link the honking with the honking...
Omegahonk!??

Attached: A837C66F-EFD6-45B9-8A76-C80754A3CD63.jpg (640x360, 30.91K)

basically right now we're in the building, we're reading pelosi's diary..we see what happens next.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: R (2).jpg (1920x1279, 449.78K)

Fuck reddit is a bunch of snowflakes

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: istockphoto-1136612690-170667a.jpg (509x339, 34.45K)

Lmfao the seething I knew I had to save it forever.
Would forge it into jewellery if I had such sneed bending skills perhaps an oldfag can show me da wae

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Attached: 39831929210_6b252a672a_o (1).jpg (800x450, 34.77K)

oh my fucking god

Attached: 1641424195868.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

>redeem themselves
>drove around, honked some horns
nigger IQ

I'm thinking more along the line of shirts and flags with Canadian geese honking aggressively worn and flown on Parliament Hill.

>end the tranny
LOL I WISH

It's game over for the unvaccinated. You will never be treated as equal human beings again. You will never be as free as the vaccinated. You will never have the same opportunities open to you as the vaccinated. You will always be a second class citizen and looked down upon by the majority of people who aren't conspiracy theorist fools. The sooner you die off the sooner the rest of us can move on with a civilized and humane society. Who is with me?

The sneed is strong with this one

Attached: 06D4B437-92CE-4433-92B3-AFA3FBA5BF38.jpg (360x450, 18.83K)

hjahahahaha nice try kike shill. do you not see the number of normies at this event? its fucking over for you mudbloods

Pure cope go to bed faggot
Don’t u have work in one hour wagie?

Attached: 45B241C9-9776-4FF3-AEB5-FBB849465675.jpg (602x412, 132.09K)

It’s a VPN nobody else is posting in Australia but me they’re all in bed cause they’re pussies