Are they really this stupid?

Attached: 20220130_115425.jpg (1080x1584, 591.04K)

Attached: 20220130_115447.jpg (1080x2069, 826.95K)

>Anyone organized group in a normal BMI range are feds
Republitards really deserve everything that happens to them. Embarrassing.

Yes /thread

Yep. Normies cannot fathom that people would want to hide their identities for fear of the system and its clandestined punishment.

>Patriot Front

While it’s doubtful that every last protest/rally contains feds, you have to admit, the notion of “magically omnipotent federal agents” is one of the biggest road blocks in doing anything that’s not online.
Anyone who even dares to say “hey, maybe the right should network irl instead of online” is immediately swarmed by accusations “FED, FED, FED!”

No one trusts orgs that somehow have the budget for shields and uhauls and get police endorsement when all of our ACTUAL personnel are struggling to get by and get shot in their sleep by cops. If they are ‘real' their propaganda and pr department is shit and needs to be gutted so they can rethink their entire strategy.m

I think you're retarded

Where the fuck did this Patriot Front even come from? I've never heard of them here before the glownigger rallies and I'm always on Any Forums

>we cannot shitpost forever, we have to do something
>inb4 someone does something
>OMG WHAT A FED
how long is this bullshit gonna last?

My guess is they asked their boss "are you sure this is a good idea? People are dumb like they were in 2015" and they were told to get the vax or dress as regards at this rally

>show up in uhauls
>get unloaded with the help of city police
>march around yelling shit Rockwell would have called you a retard for saying
>go back to the uhauls and drive away
user they're fucking feds

When has Any Forums ever decided to make this? We never even talked about this shit. This Patriot Niggers came literally out of nowhere. It was all about the Proud Boys a couple of years ago, a bunch of cucks obviously, but now these guys came out of fucking nothing

well in America, being non fat is pretty much only the purview of LEOs, so I don't blame the blumpfkins for thinking these guys glow

they probably are glownigs

Yes, the American conservative has been more retarded than Muh liberals for at least 20 years, every criticism they have of liberals is that they, the conservatives are actually more liberal but just want low taxes
>did you know the kkk was demonrat? (Ignoring realignment)
>the democrats are the real racists, I love niggers!
>we need guns so faggot transsexual couples can defend themselves from white supremacists!
>did you know islam doesn’t like faggots or let women vote? I love faggots and love having 60% of women vote for liberal policies!
>if I fight back the way my enemy does using simple and effective tactics, I’ve lost the moral ground and cannot do it!
>you know how you really own the libs? Make Google and Amazon pay less taxes!
The modern American conservative is the most retarded, useless political entity in history, those fucking joke parties that somehow make it into foreign parliaments are more competent and useful than the American conservative, today they will tell you the most retarded Qanon conspiracy like Robert Kennedy being secretly alive or some shit, but if you even dare suggest that MAYBE there’s a lot of Jewish people in power they will block it all out.

A few people got together and wanted to make a difference because shit is fucked, so glowniggers hijacked it and started perverting it and posting it everywhere inorganically. Same shit that happens to any right wing group that gets more than a few dozen people.

Attached: 02F2A9A2-D377-4F5A-B297-BFAE6290DD37.jpg (1024x576, 52.96K)

They're not wrong though, 2 party systems are the facade of democracy.

Patriot front are FEDS. Nothing about them rings true whatsoever.

These guys were never discussed. Ever. They didn't have any online following. No Twitter, Facebook or Instagram page, they never organized online. They just pop out of nowhere every time a rally happens
Who is behind it? Who is the leader? Who are their spokesmen?

im glad you don't like us, retarded bigot

Funny and true but I'm talking about how unaware these feds are

Left wing/right wing
same bird

Small towns in my area have patriot front, i personally dont think they are feds. I do support them.

Actually it’s the mask retard.
Be Fed
>wear mask when nobody else is wearing it and look glowing
>don’t wear a mask and get doxxed within 24hrs
You can’t win lol

Aw fuck. Peoples outrage against them, is making me like them. Dont really care if they are feds or not. I though jan6th was based and if I saw a federal agent unjustly beating a defenseless antifa member to death, id probably smile and laugh. The only skepticism should be if they will be used to pull a false flag like unite the right was to charolettesville, and qanon was to jan6th. So far though, they seem strictly non-violent. I think if they keep displaying such, it be hard to set them up as the next insurrection.

Bingo, fed posters are the real feds.

Feds always infiltrate these groups.

Attached: glowies.gif (600x300, 3.36M)

Middle America has been captured since the end of world war 2 (like most of the world). What you're talking about are neocons, democrats who love war, preach jewish libertarianism (for themselves), anti-tax and open borders (which they see as part of the free market). Neocons have no loyalty to the country (they'd sell it for a buck and move on to the next country like locusts). It's no wonder neocons are mostly jews.

Feelings mutual, nigger lover

>making me like them. Dont really care if they are feds or not

Attached: 180F6EFD-AC90-42EA-867B-996A5EEB070B.png (600x425, 512.7K)

why they never attend democrat gatherings?

This is why the IRA always formed in cells of about 4-8 people and they were all people they knew well. Sometimes cells would merge and make groups capable of assaults. Making a random large army is bound to sweep up a Fed eventually

Enjoy the midterms in a few months Commie. You ARE going to get everything you deserve.

The people's square podcast has interviews with Thomas Rousseau, one of their spokes people, going back a few years. They have existed for a while now they just have only recently started making the news.

fuck they actually sound based

Do you ever wonder if its the actual feds calling PF the feds to scare people away from actually organizing in large numbers?

They sure do. But with Patriot Front it doesnt really help them. The entire design of the group is so no one can be doxxed. Now some of them are complete idiots and dont follow the rules. But you can be completely anonymous with them.

I cannot wait for your salt in November.

trumptards still exist and still have their little cult rallies? lmao, talk about not being able to move on with your life