Anarcho-Capitalists are the only ones that have done something meaningful to fight the globalists

Anarcho-Capitalists are the only ones that have done something meaningful to fight the globalists.

While everyone else has been whining about liberal hypocrisy for the millionth time, we made a tool named cryptocurrency which attack globalism at the root of the problem, and it works. Crypto makes it so that you can not be canceled, censored, transact any amount at any time, almost impossible for governments tax people that know what they are doing.

In but a decade, we have taken the market cap of crypto from nothing to $2 trillion and are expected to surpass gold as a store of wealth next cycle all while the globalist media have been fighting tooth and nail against us, it hasn't worked.

Attached: ancap ball.jpg (262x192, 6.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHHAA you didn’t do SHIT faggot
>youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo
Watch this and seethe you and your neolib cuck mates

Except that crypto is propped up by rich kikes

Attached: soroscoin.jpg (736x1024, 78.51K)

Crypto factually wasn't created by ancaps, it was lefty libertarians.
>t. guy who has thankfully been in crypto since real early

Furthermore, we have set up people who share our ideology to become extremely rich very quietly. The top 10 richest will for sure be mostly crypto guys that are freedom minded in the future.

I became a multi-millionaire from crypto too and I will blacklist liberals from my company the same way they blacklisted people like me & other conservatives.

Attached: FIvoLrtXEAcGQI0.jpg (1080x756, 92.28K)

Though I don't think anyone knows Satoshi's personal politics specifically. Most of the other people involved and the culture that it was originally built within was definitely distinct "libertarian left" hacker techno punk culture.

Barely. They put a small % of portfolio into it just recently.

Go play a bongo drum commie

Attached: ancomancap.jpg (1440x1544, 1.67M)

You're really big into taking credit for things that factually had nothing to do with "anarcho capitalism" aren't you, idiot?

We have been massively influential in the last decade, you are just too retarded to realize it.

Sure thing bro. Hey, did I ever tell you about the time I invented the automobile? Shit was fire. I'm the man, aren't I?

Now thats cope, the Central Banker Kikes made crypto and they also control its development.

>Crypto makes it so that you can not be canceled, censored, transact any amount at any time
Thats not true. Miners or smart contracts could refuse your transactions.
On top of that everything is only pseudonymous and not user at all.

>taxes
In the future you pay the tax right there with your crypto tx whenever you interact with a smart contract, it they scan that you interacted with not allowed wallets you get blacklisted from everything and jews will come for you to get their money.

Crypto is the real mark of the beast

I don't think you know what "pseudonymous" actually means, and that's just the least of the issues with this idiotic comment

Crypto is still tied to fiat though. When the dollar inflates, crypto will inflate with it. So the government can still stealth tax your crypto savings by printing.

Its a public ledger and anyone can go see the entire history of your wallet is what it means.
That means they can audit you anytime they want.
And at some point you will want to cash out or you will go through KYC so they will know whos behind the wallet.

You're actually so stupid in your retarded right-wing conspiracy brain that you think the US govt will collapse the dollar.....to tax crypto savings at a higher rate.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the right-wing.

Hello frens. Observe this corpo fiat ponzi scheme I am participating in. Surely you would like to make money like I do while also virtue signaling your disdain for the corporations that are running the ponzi scheme.

The market is also manipulated by jews.
Bitfinex can print as many tether USDT as they want and Bankman Fried the FTX jew can mint as many WBTC as he wants and dump the market whenever he wants.

No. Nope. KYC is only if you get your crypto off an exchange, but I don't want to let the goalposts get moved too far here.

"Pseudonymous" does not mean "not anonymous" is the point.

Thats just semantics, anyone who gives a shit can follow the trail and figure out where your money comes from and where it goes.
There is 0 privacy with Crypto, as the WEF which also supports crypto predicted, you wont have any privacy in the future.

Alright, go talk yourself out of becoming wealthy then, up to you.

Also, paying taxes on crypto... kek

Attached: btbx4fxzlqqy.jpg (630x536, 130.17K)

>go talk yourself out of becoming wealthy then
Point is its a trap and you dont become just wealthy. They bribe you so you support their new system, you help build the chains that will enslave everyone on the globe.
Every human has its price and yours wasnt even that high.

>be anarcho-capitalist paradise
>just won and founded your paradise across the whole land
>everything is free and voluntary because there’s no government and the NAP is the rule of the day
>spongebob narrator says “5 seconds later”
>”Hello go—I mean, fellow sovereigns! I’m Amazon, this is Google, and over here is our buddy Blackrock. We understand how badly some of you were screwed by the new anarcho-capitalist world order, which has allowed those who have to leave behind the have-nots. We’ve got an offer for you that will save your lives. All you have to do is use your sovereign freedom to come and work for us, live in our corporate towns, and honor our own internal arbitration courts in matters of conflict, and we’ll provide you with education, housing, and pay in exchange for your loyal service in a fair and free voluntary exchange. In short, come work for us and we’ll provide for you! Whaddaya say?”

>millions instantly sign up to live in the corporate fiefdoms
>which rapidly evolve into corporate governments
>Corporate nation-governments established all across the land within a few weeks
>Only people left living an ancap way of life are isolated, remote, and increasingly forced to participate in dealing with the syndicate governments
>Some are conquered by force or subterfuge
>ancap paradise exterminated
>the remaining ancaps kill themselves in shame because they failed to see this glaring weakness in their ideology for all those years
>World returns to status quo, just with different names and borders, within ten years

Did I miss anything, pol?

I'm already wealthy from crypto, and I was ancap since I was 13 - it aligned completely with my principles.

The only trap are crypto CEOs telling lawmakers that crypto isn't a threat to the U.S dollar.

Nope lol. You are a boomer who totally does not understand the technology. LMAO @ WEF jesus dude. If you wanna stop the WEF you need to restrain private property, the one thing everyone on this board and all you right-wing schizo tech illiterate morons don't wanna do.

The central bankers know what crypto is and they dont give a shit that it will kill the dollar and other fiat currencies, thats the actual plan.
One world government and a one world currency and you help them bring it on because you are easy to buy.

You have an American flag, what have you actually conserved of America? You guys have failed completely. It's time to change strat

I understand the technology, its the mark of the beast and essential for the 4th Industrial Revolution as envisioned by Klaus Schwab.
of course you are in denial, like all the other victims that are easy to bribe.

How do central bankers plan on regulating crypto?

>I understand the technology, its the mark of the beast
There's something about these two phrases placed right next to eachother like this that I feel like sums up all of your idiocy and much of the idiocy of many of the ignorant schizos on this board.

And again "the 4th industrial revolution" is something that's happening because of you. Because you oppose putting a limit on private property, so WEF people like the BlackRock CEO can own everything and be everyone's landlords. That you. That's your fault. Not "satan" or "invisible demons" or "jews" or any other boogeyman. Just you because you're the one actively enabling it

They control a majority of any crypto worth a shit and they can move the price however they want.
See They are also really big into Smart Contracts and tokenization so in the future you are taxed whenever you interact with such a contract.

Its the crypto „investors“ that help build this new all seeing all knowing control system.
You are completely clueless.

LMAO my god, the right-wing is hopeless