What does Any Forums Think of Prison Reform?

I went to prison for "hate speech", I don't want to dox myself but im one of the few Canadians who has been given a prison sentence over it. While in prison, you get absolutely zero privacy, even while shitting and showering. Guards can strip-search you and make you get naked in front of prisoners.

Now i get that its not supposed to be a hotel, but seriously, why is privacy not considered a basic human right? In some cases there are toliets all lined up with no privacy blockers in front of the showers, so you literally have to shit in front of an audience.

That needs to change, if we outlawed beatings of prisoners, whipping, and caining, then we should outlaw being forced to shit in front of everyone.

Attached: toliets.jpg (1632x920, 296.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breizh-info.com/2015/06/01/27130/quimper-il-n-y-a-pas-de-celtes-noirs-6-mois-fermes-pour-boris-le-lay/
legipresse.com/011-50495-condamnation-dherve-ryssen-pour-avoir-declare-que-les-juifs-etaient-responsables-du-massacre-de-chretiens-en-urss-entre-1917-et-1947.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol what'd you say, leaf?

I agree. The legal system will always become corrupt and self-serving.

I put up posters recruiting people to join a Neo-Nazi movement when I was younger, I was a teenager at the time I realize now it's bad optics. It had antisemitic stuff.

You were a political prisoner. A government who does that deserves to be overthrown.

I dont know about prison but i went to county jail for a night because of an ex lying. was the only white boy in there so i was nervous, but i was treated very well by the hispanics and negros there thankfully.

It taught me to not trust women or cops, and gave me a different prespective on life as I was treated kindly by niggers who were gangsters with face tats than by the white guards. so i am thankful for it

user, I...

Larp.
There is just no way.

Attached: 1640153434995.jpg (1362x2048, 797.17K)

Convert old seacans into self contained cells. Build a road to all of the arctic communities. Each can is dropped off every few hundred meters. Each prisoner has an ankle monitor. They have to maintain their section of the road. Have supplies dropped off to each can every week. Worst crimes (murder 1) get the most northerly cans, minor shit (tax fraud) at the south end. Keep the prisons open for intake and other services but use the cans to actually serve the sentence. You instantly solved our national infrastructure and organized crime problems simultaneously.
>Hard mode: good behaviour gets people bug spray and other off grid essentials. Eventually prisoners can have their own veggie garden and everything if they behave.

Attached: 1638774318661.jpg (320x324, 20.56K)

Checked and heil'd

How is that unbelievable?

Did you have privacy with the toliet.

They were just buttering you up.
Had you stayed longer they would have given you stuff...all friendly like. Then, before you know it youre sucking a shit colored dick. Or a dick made out of shit.

A prison should be a paradise. Why the hell would we punish criminals like that? Why not wip them, give them beatings or just kill them? Why do we need to torture them for months years if not decades with this stupid bullshit. I get that we cant let psychopaths run amok (except in Israel maybe), but we just need to separate them from us, not making their rest of life a hell.

You are in a cell with one other prisoner. You shit in front of one another.

>Larp.
>There is just no way.
Not him nor even a leaf, but you wouldn't believe the shit people get prosecuted over in France.

One said there were no black Celts, he was sentenced despite everyone admitting it's true: breizh-info.com/2015/06/01/27130/quimper-il-n-y-a-pas-de-celtes-noirs-6-mois-fermes-pour-boris-le-lay/
One said most communist leaders were Jewish, and they organized the killing of Christians, again sentenced despite everyone even the judge admitting it's true: legipresse.com/011-50495-condamnation-dherve-ryssen-pour-avoir-declare-que-les-juifs-etaient-responsables-du-massacre-de-chretiens-en-urss-entre-1917-et-1947.html
One said Macron's campaign was financed by Jews, it's true, and he ended up in prison, can't find the article but hey at this point it's starting to get believable.

So antisemitic posters? Yeah, totally believable.

Say nigger my dick is bigger well drinking liquor while the nigger is tongue your stinker

Didn't happen.
No wonder you posted a bunch of toilets, you're full of shit.

t. lawfag

Because originally the idea of imprisonment was to protect society from violent criminals. Now it is just a parenting replacement for kids who werent spanked enough. Putting people together only creates organized crime incubators. The best solution for rehabiliation is to keep them separate and monitor/track behaviours on an individual basis.

I honestly think they try and promote faggotry in prisons, for obvious and sad reasons

Attached: 675ABE20-19BD-4042-8645-FE1ED8DF3643.jpg (1093x797, 116.51K)

>An underage went to big boy prison for putting dumb posters up
I have a hard time believing that. Some juvenile time? Sure. Probation? Sure. A legitimate prison sentence? Are we really that far gone in Canada?

Attached: 1643480962259.jpg (750x745, 424.73K)

Thank you.
Also, how the fuck can you get sentenced to prison for saying something EVEN THE FUCKING JUDGE admits is true? Like... what the fuck even is that?

Attached: 1v7qn90fb2c81.jpg (640x853, 89.67K)

Every discussion about prisons is pointless until some basic facts aren't accepted by the retarded normies:
> some people (such as you) can't have any sort of recovery, you will always be subhumans and even deteriorate the situation of everyone around you (because it gives you a high and you are drama queens)
> the system wasn't designed for punishment and recovery, just to give an orgasm and gibs for your big nosed cousins

Anything that has too many idiots and jews will become useless and self-serving.

I was 19 dumbass, that wasn't underage. That's full adult.

>An underage went to big boy prison
He was visibly prosecuted recently for past actions.

>Like... what the fuck even is that?
France!

If the truth is racist telling it lands you in jail. They're racists anyway, no one cares, certainly not the media who shat on them. But yeah it's scary because it means you can get jailed just because (((someone))) doesn't like what you said.

The latest forbidden thing is saying Jews killed Jesus, no one was prosecuted yet, but that'll come.

>Dumbass
You are bragging about being 19 when you did this idiotic thing, and I'm the dumbass. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. My bad. You were a slow learner and late developer I guess. Congrats. Your story is fiction anyway.

And yet youth jurisdiction applies to you.

Honk honk I guess.

Attached: ClownWorld.png (842x1089, 708.18K)

No it doesn't dumbass. I was 19 and went to adult prison

You'd call me a coward if I kept my mouth shut.