You have to go die for Ukraine now, son

Freedom isn't free, you know.

Attached: Space_Force_Leader_to_Become_8th_Member_of_Joint_Chiefs_3.jpg (7328x4885, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/30/ukraine-crisis-us-sanctions-russia-putin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too white and too male. Should have more trannies and women of brown color.

Maybe Russia shouldn't attack it's white neighbors for no reason

HOLY FUCKING BASED
this.. why is Russia so demonically aggressive?

Kek show the current photo faggot

All those fucking boomers.

>these are the US's "military leaders"
Good God what a bunch of faggots they look like. Weak little satanic nepotism hire bitches, fucking can't win a single war in 70 fucking year bitches. I fucking hate the US military and I fucking hate the United States Government. Fuck you all with a rusty knife to hell you fucking niggers.

Attached: 1598194809951.jpg (500x388, 81.98K)

Any active military member is complicit in the complete and total betrayal of the American people. You are actively and knowingly participating in the enslavement of you, your family and your countrymen. You are all fucking scum and I hope you all fucking die.

Attached: 1621291682150.png (540x423, 406.05K)

Yes. Why is Milley sitting on the edge of the table like that? He looks like a bitch about to get gang banged.

Yeah, America needs to subvert them and turn them into materialistic nigger worshipping sodomites.

Attached: 1642552748074.jpg (720x557, 21.13K)

In ten years they will all be replaced by niggers and spics. Things will be much better with subhumans that can't find Syria on a map in charge.

I fight for the motherland not for some demented senior citizen, sir tongue my anus

So, is the midget a kike or what? Name doesn't shout it, but a 4 foot tall big nosed bald guy with glasses, what else am I supposed to think?

Attached: Gilday.jpg (800x1000, 127.91K)

I'd say he's the only one who looks human and good natured. The rest of them literally look like soulless zombie NPCs.

Manlets have character, cause what else do they have lol

The only people that will be dying for Ukraine are the tens of thousands of Russian troops baked alive in their tanks or incinerated by Turkish drones

Looks like the memes weren't far off.

Ukraine is a jewish state. The reason why they focus on it is because own it

Nice vpn. What part of Russia are you from, Psyop Slava?

Ukraine's Jewish, not white.

Nope.
Psycho leftard mom went to abort me and I survived.
Society and government supported my death.
No claim on this body now, Admiral faggots.
It belongs to God and wife.

“But the people who were saying that we shouldn’t be engaged in this at all are going to be singing a very different tune when they go to fill up their car with gas, if indeed there is an invasion. There are going to be sanctions that are going to be crippling to Russia, it is going to cripple their oil production. And as we all know, Russia is simply a gas station that is thinly disguised masquerading as a country. It is going to have a devastating effect on the economy around the world.”
theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/30/ukraine-crisis-us-sanctions-russia-putin
tfw He screams out in pain as he strikes you.

Hyten retired.

Can you imagine this guy being responsible of the worlds biggest nuclear arsenal

Attached: 1642857035289.jpg (1080x1080, 182.97K)