My home-made burger cost me 4x less than a McDonald burger

How the fuck are people complaining about food prices? I can survive on $50 of groceries/week, even less.
Fuck is wrong with people?

Attached: img20220115.jpg (594x498, 287.57K)

It looks disgusting.

they are retarded npc automatons

people have families

What are some low calorie snacks I can eat during my draw down period before I sleep?

With your flag I recommend fasting

American consoooomers fall for the gouged big brands and never had a financial education in school

>I can survive on $50 of groceries/week, even less.
there are days when I spend €4 on kimchi *alone*
I need to start making my own, store-bought is outrageously expensive

> My home-made burger cost me 4x less than a McDonald burger
And took you 10x more time to make make it, poorfag.

We busy people don't like chopping shit up and waiting for hours for it to cook.

A couple cigarrettes cost like 50 cents. A good nicotine high is really relaxing and decompressing, why eat garbage when you can just fucking smoke.

Attached: 1559059318119.jpg (734x878, 184.71K)

Because everybody but me is an idiot NPC and I have to deal with their awful, evil, selfish decisions all day long.

Dude, no one knows how to do anything actually useful these days. You've got adult women out there that can't even boil a fucking egg, and men who can't change oil in a car. So they all overpay for shit, get jewed to hell then complain about "not having enough money".

Lost generation & I hope they all die from the vax. Be a fitting end for these fucks.

Based

ummmm sweaty...

Attached: les-courses-de-gwyneth[1].jpg (1294x934, 225.17K)

>waiting for hours for it to cook.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This dumb useless fuck doesn't even know you can cook a damn meat patty in 10 minutes. They'd rather get ripped off by Jews & have some greasy nigger cook it who prob spit in it. And they're proud of not knowing any of this.

I hope you die, faggot.

she's not rich, she's avocado rich

Putting a chad picture next to your post doesn't make you less of a disgusting smoker

Fruit, make a smoothie, satisfies the sweet tooth too.

Most men weight more than 90lbs, user.

you're right

McDonalds cheeseburger
>instant gratification, zero prep or effort required, £1
Homemade burger
>20 minutes of effort, followed by 5 minutes of cleaning up
>have to buy a load of buns, pickles and shit and try to use them all before 1 thing goes out of date and I end up with a fuck ton of one thing I don't want
>doesn't taste as good as a shitty mcdonalds burger even when you buy expensive ingredients because they fry it in some jew shit that tastes amazing
fuck you

Price's are going up but yes big time the people who complain the most about food prices eat out the most.

>doesn't taste as good as a shitty mcdonalds burger
You've never eaten a real burger have you?

>took you 10x more time to make make it,

start car, wait for engine to warm
driving to mcdonalds
waiting at redlights
sit in drive thru for 10 minutes
asked to park in the waiting bay
wait to get back onto busy rd
red lights again
park car

thats like 30 to 40 minutes you absolute faggot
took me like 5-10min to make the burger
jesus fucking christ

I went to Hawksmoor earlier today, so yes, yes I have. My point is I can't fucking cook that shit. I am bad at cooking. And if we're talking wagyu beef and brioche, well then that completely undoes OP's argument which is all about being poor and budgeting.

Smoking does wonders at keeping faggots like you at bay, makes life so much better

Attached: 1543787968226.jpg (708x575, 94.2K)

the idea is that you get the food on your way back home, you don't literally drive to mcdonalds purely to buy a burger.
I mean maybe Ausfags do, assuming you have your vaccine passport LOL

I've made a habit the last few years of regularly eating blueberries, strawberries, and bananas. Maybe add some jerky or something to it.

kek

Attached: nigger nunchucks.jpg (500x500, 39.48K)

Fake as shit. You can buy one of those massive 10kg bags of rice and a few kgs of dried lentils or dried beans for the same price, and live off it for months.

SNAP (formerly known as food stamps)

10cents per ramen noodle you can feed an army with $50

I started drinking a bottle of kefir for breakfast every day recently. Was a pretty good decision.

you call that a burger?

Bruh, you don’t need all that shit, I just put lettuce and cheese and on mine and sometimes just wrap the burger in lettuce if I don’t want the extra carbs.

>american cheese
>good bun
>lettuce
>onion
>beef tomato
>patty
>pickles
>mustard/ketchup OR relish
if it doesn't have all of these, it's a dud

>I can survive on $50 of groceries/week
I spent 500 bucks on my gf just yesterday in a few hours being with her.

Food prices are the least of my problems.

The time it takes to drive to McDolans, wait in line, and drive back is about how long it takes to cook something if you aren't a retard. Homemade is always better.

Attached: burg.jpg (3264x1836, 1.98M)

a 1/4lb patty is worth over a dollar here, never mind the rest of the burger. You don't really make out much better financially making your own burgers, though you do nutritionally

How about you stop eating snacks? Also who the fuck in their right minds eats before sleeping?

eating lead, yummmmm

What a cursed image

>he doesn't have a burger chain in a walking distance
kek pleb

start car, wait for engine to warm
driving to supermarket
waiting at redlights
sit in drive thru for 10 minutes
asked to park in the waiting bay
wait to get back onto busy rd
red lights again
park car
get all ingredients
wait in line for 30 minutes
drive all the way back
now you're tired and exhausted
but you still have to start slicing shit and wait more just to have a shitty letdown of a burger you worked for 2 hours for

wow
what a fucking waste abonigger

>I will post another picture of a chad who is not me to justify my own smoking
>there are literally zero homeless bums who still find ways to smoke constantly!
sad

>10cents per ramen noodle you can feed an army with $50
...for 30 minutes

I prefer pepper jack on my burger personally, not really big on pickles or tomato though, hate all you want.

see