Why do nonwhites hate nature?

Why do nonwhites hate nature?

Attached: 9s0ehsj3uzu41.jpg (1400x934, 294.57K)

I am hispanic and I love nature. I hike every weekend and travel to beautiful places when I can.

Tolkien was right, orcs just naturally burn the woods down to create armaments and kill eachother with them

they never left it

You are partly white

because they arent human, and cannot survive on thier own

Low IQs

Please leave my country

Whites have a natural drive to explore and take risks. Browns would rather just stay safe and accept that the woods are forever out of bounds to them.

found the drug mule.

i am only white in that my cock is lame.. 5.5".. wishing i had some black blood in me. GF is always not to impressed when i fuck her. I guess she had bigger dicks in the past..hmm

Anglo christcucks turned North America from a pristine wilderness into a parking lot. The entire eastern half of North America was once an ancient, unbroken hardwood forest. A squirrel could travel from the Mississippi river to the Atlantic coast without ever touching the ground.

What, you mean OP's slide thread prompt isn't true?

just remember to bring your adventure knife, adventure rifle, adventure friends, and adventure radio to call in air support on your adventruting foes!

>partly white
Kindly observe the One Drop Rule

Whites evolved in a harsh climate and required cultivation of nature to survive.
Non-whites evolved in abundance with no pressure and view nature as something disposable to exploit.

This is also the difference between European religion and Abrahamic religion. Europeans believed you had to live in synch with nature because you live only within the balance. Abrahamics think nature is to be supplanted and used, to the point of their own extinction. And if said extinction happens it's a good thing and all preordained, rather than something that was obvious and easily avoidable.

Drop her

Attached: 1B05241A-8878-4481-9E80-4CA3C235FD90.jpg (748x718, 84.84K)

Tiny dicked bug chink LARPing as a brownie

I'm an ethnic Jew and I fucking love nature but I understand I'm a bit of a dissident from my people.

Attached: 1643493484940.jpg (647x580, 92.46K)

The other odd thing is why they dont like animals? Apart from Japs and Koreans I dont think I've ever seen wholesome interactions between muds and animals on youtube. Especially wild animals.
There was a huge scandal on YT where indians and SEA faggots were staging rescue videos. Basically hurt an animal then pretend to help it.

BEcause they're absolutely terrified of predators

who cares what nonwhites think about anything

Looking at pictures on social media doesn't count, you dumb yid. Kill yourself.

Do you hate europeans?

It's simple. In the USA (and other first-world nations), non-whites are coddled and have their needs fully provided for them by the government. They are seentially adult children, with no knowledge of how to survive on their own, where-as white people have to provide for themselves. Being alone in the woods requires resourcefulness and skill, something that a coddled, dependent sub-class never developed.

seriously after destroying most of nature all over the world in the name of "capitalism" "science" "progress" since the fucking industrial age as wh*te people, this cocksucking son of a nigger faggot OP has the nerve to start a thread such as this. the moment wh*tes became the dominant force, the moment they enabled kikes and ruined the whole world.

I unironically want wh*tes dead

>mysteriously disappear
They're not lost, they found somewhere better. Elves still exist and use magic to hide themselves from the world, but they will show themselves to certain people and most who are that lucky choose to stay with them. I had the choice a few years ago but I wouldn't leave my life unfinished, now I will never see them again.

I also like to go outside and go on hikes and go hunting and fishing and shit. But yeah, I also do a fair bit of /out/ larping.

Depends who we're talking about. I hate the Irish.

Attached: 1643066477656.jpg (400x525, 166.9K)

Maybe not thinking of your penis as an impressive pleasure magic wand would help.

yeah sure... because going as a retard in a dangerous jungle and promoting massive deforestation are ways to love nature... stop fooling yourself, air pollution, oil spills, forest firest, plastic in the seas... whites and chinese are cancer to nature... you destroy everything you touch... specially anglos

Attached: 5d9f3f7bb7555.jpg (990x491, 72.24K)