This manlet is chasing away all my favorite musicians that i listen to on spotify

>this manlet is chasing away all my favorite musicians that i listen to on spotify

Fuck off rogaine.

Attached: Joe-Manlet.jpg (520x562, 52.14K)

nataral salection bitch, lol shitty music

Niggers need music because their heads are filled with nonsense otherwise. Think your thoughts and move on. Music is for niggers and kikes.

Absolutely based. Too bad it's only larp.

>all my favorite musicians that i listen to on spotify
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What the fuck is wrong with soiboycanada

I don't even know what a Spotify is

Joe Rogan is a Renaissance man. One moment he’s hunting grizzly bear with a bow deep in the forests of Alberta the next he’s swirling only the finest of french wines amongst peers in a high-rise luxury apartment overlooking Manhattan. At any given time he might be performing to a crowd of millions telling peepee-poopoo jokes or he might be retired at his Texas ranch lighting up a bong and delving into the deep, philosophical questions that have haunted mankind since time immemorial.

Is Joe Rogan the most interesting man in the world?

Attached: 7CA0F901-140F-40D1-8280-8970E6270048.jpg (2828x3453, 1.18M)

>all my favorite musicians
damn you got a shit taste in music user

Maybe you should learn how to download music

Spotify is a passing app. Eventually a better one will come and this will be forgotten. The fact you don't save your music means you're a retard or a larp. Take your pick

>wink
W/e you do don’t buy their stock right now.

Attached: E802C97F-45E2-4CEF-9FDF-C6EE4AB30F37.jpg (1024x647, 98.18K)

>listening to boomerock

OP is a faggot

imagine having such shit taste

Good. You have shit music taste. I may use my cancelled netflix subscription to get a spotify ad free sub once all these lame ass sell outs are gone.

Spotify has over 500b revenue bud. You can easily download any playlists or albums you like in high quality.

then you listen to faggots
faggot

Show flaggot.

all your favorite musicians are scum

>1 post by this ID
All fields
>my favorite music
Ok, boomer. Nobody cares.

Attached: 1643560121185.jpg (1284x3090, 607.41K)

1postbythisfaggotOP

If your supporting all these crazed leftists then I for one would like to say.
Fuck off
Spotify is about to become a place where you can know your not supporting crazed cult leftists (many of which are soon to be dead anyway which will be what this is really about music rights)

Toe Rogaine literally btfoing kikes. meanwhile blonald blumpf was the most pro-kike and pro-nigger stooge the US had ever elected. Toe Rogaine for president 2024, legalize DMT and LSD. fuck niggers, kikes and libsharts

>mfw, Neil young - his favorite musician

Attached: Dexerto-Header-Template-5-800x450.jpg (800x450, 61.38K)

jew theater.

Attached: 1635456024435.png (1080x1080, 1.38M)

just look it up on youtube and download it