The leaf government couldnt just turn the covid policy around 180°...

The leaf government couldnt just turn the covid policy around 180°, so they psyoped a bunch of truck drivers and protesters to become outraged and organized a protest.
I'm not sure what it says about me, but this scenario seems more likely than the protest being naturally occurring. Everything is fake and gay.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-113027_Twitter.jpg (2400x1080, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeOh1g1zloQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope. It wouldnt be labeled as a right wing nazi death squad if it was part of the plan.

>The leaf government couldnt just turn the covid policy around 180°
I don't know how this makes sense to you, but you should probably stop shitting up the board.

>the government is all powerful and all knowing
>Totally not incompetent losers that cant read trends and act like headless chickens
lol

Take 6000 IU of Vit D a day OP, help with that depression (and will help with weight loss).

Checked.

Attached: massive.jpg (1018x361, 49.48K)

desu you're right.
>cucknadians
>doing anything good ever

If you let them control the spaces between your ears then yeah, you'll tend to think they control everything. It isn't a psyop, people are just mad, simple as.

youtube.com/watch?v=FeOh1g1zloQ

Fpbp

You would have to be absolutely retarded to believe this. Go back to faceberg dumbass.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>The leaf government couldnt just turn the covid policy around 180°
Why not, retard? UK did.

Nah unfortunately this is possible. There’s way too much media coverage, and the world’s a stage.

>DO NOT trust Americans coming over your boarder to "help protest"
those are CIA ops.

>remain friendly until they get violent with you.
Important: you HAVE to get violent back or they will false flag your life away. it saves them manpower and arms.

If you really want change you're going to have to cut the comfort.

this thread reminds me that this place is still r/the Donald 2.0, and the fact that no one agrees with this post is a good thing.

> Everything is fake and gay.
Like your 1 post by this ID

Wrong

It’s just a distraction. Meanwhile the government will double down on lockdowns. These protests are nothing but steam release to see how agitated the antivaxx crowd is. It’s obvious to anyone with an actual analytics ability to see and understand that there’s no way the government is going to do anything that people want. Why? They are pushing anti white politics. People want the good old days back. This isn’t happening with these globohomo governments. Covid hoax is just a part of removing the last of freedoms. They already control the internet. What once was a free for all platform, today is nothing but USSR tier propaganda medium. Now all they need is to moderate population numbers. Who is their number one enemy? The people who still remember how nice it was in the 80s. 30-40 year olds. Primarily the white population. So everything that is happening it’s just a war on whites. Any resistance gets crushed. So these freedom trucks is nothing but a psyop.
Actual change requires actual fighting. Protests are entirely gay and staged. Police could have simply turned them around. But they haven’t. Why? Part of the show. That’s why. This gay vaxx is here to stay until the depopulation is completed.

I like the devious way that you construct your ideas, but nahhh

sagebrush

Can anyone name a single grassroots organic protest in the last 20 years?

blm