Foo Fighters take their music off Spotify

Wtf is happening

Attached: 6A8A1B07-CE51-4D60-BC90-487406113C25.jpg (1322x1444, 913.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm="foo fighters" discography
youtube.com/watch?v=AB8Jxjv5mug
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5HDjjzwqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

Cool. It's still on Pirate Bay. So who cares?

Oh I was totally going to listen to all their songs I've heard on the radio a million times and don't give a fuck about anymore.

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm="foo fighters" discography

has he done it yet?
Get on with it so your band can decline further

fake news + who cares + ratio

/thread

I just use Qbittorent and the search function, what do you use lads

woke jews are trying hard. thing is I want this. I would rather not ever click on their shit again. get them off of spoty plz

this is the chad way

Attached: lsd25.png (1463x930, 3.1M)

Who the fuck is this band? I don't listen to radio rock sellout faggot garbage. Don't care.

>listening to foo fighters

If I was Spotify. I would sue for breach of contract. And defomation of character.

Woketards outing themselves and cutting off their own revenue streams like a dysphoric faggot chopping off his dick. Nothing of value was lost.

good, I hope Spotify trannies go out of business, it's the worst music app by far, only propped up by zoomers who can't download music illegally.

>4B in revenue
why are leftists always financially illiterate?

This plus they lost 4 bill so I’m happy.

why are they doing it again? as a protest to undermine joe rogan's freedom of speech or what was it?

(((Grohl)))

>4 billion revenue
>it is 4 billion market value actually

It is all so tiresome

It’s some coordinated Masonic bullshit, as usual. None of these people are relevant though

Foo Fighters haven't made a good record in years.

People who listen to music are retarded. What are you gonna hear the 30th time you didn't hear the first few times?

Well we get to find out who needs to hang for pushing these poison injections sold by criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=AB8Jxjv5mug

Attached: 1d14377dde29e0d1.png (1280x960, 1.03M)

since when do musicians have rights? I always hear them bitching about being slaves to the record labels which I would assume are the ones negotiating with spotify and such for distribution/licensing

>4 billion
>in revenue
That's not how stock price works

>Indigenous Commentator
doesn't look like pochontas to me

It's hilarious all these shitty bands I don't care about are doing this.

why would anyone listen to a bunch of old faggots who larp revolutionaries?

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

This

Basically someone said if they didn't remove Joe Rogans content from spotify they'd remove theirs.
Spotify banned them from their platform. Because Spotify realised if they let some cunts pull this once they'd be eternally under threat of blackmail, so nip it in the bud and make sure everyone understands that Spotify won't be blackmailed.

Now it looks like a few has been woke artists are getting on the bandwagon.

Do these idiots realize Joe Rogan is going to be paid in full, potentially even getting some extra money in penalties, if Spotify cancels him? Then he can just move back to YouTube or rumble and his fans will follow him and he’ll still make a shitton of money.
The virtue signaling is nonsensical. No one gives a shit about Neil Young or Dave Grohl. Neither has been relevant for decades; remember, the kikes killed rock music.

Someones getting

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Of Dave Grohl.

>writing a rock song about John Kerry
the absolute state

They don’t own their music. This Jewish guy at Blackrock does.

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

Holy shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f5HDjjzwqo

>foo fighters
more like poo fighters, amirite?

Attached: 1591583718077.png (188x175, 84.44K)

Lol rogan will love it if they cancel him on Spotify, he will just walk away with the money and go back to doing what he was already doing

Stakeholder democracy at work. Shows how fucking vicious "nice guys" like Dave Grohl actually are. It would be interesting to see what is in his control file.

Attached: 1643239629360.png (1498x904, 1.7M)

absolutely deranged.

I guarantee nothing will come from it, because Joe absolutely has the right to freedom of speech and anyone who doesn't support that is a moron

Nirvana was over rated.

Because if they knew how money worked, they wouldn't be leftists. Drives me crazy when these people want to tax unrealized capital gains and don't understand what market cap means.

None of these people own their own music, it is all owned by Warner Bros or some other conglomerate which are in turn owned by Blackrock or Vanguard or Elliot etc.
Jews are doing this, not their pet musicians.

Anyone who is taking their music off the platform because of Joe Rogan is a satanist who sold their soul to make their music popular anyway so fuck them

>4 billion in revenue
I don't think this is true

Bands taking their music off spotify has nothing directly to do with Joe Rogan, it has everything to do with social credit. Right now Joe rogan equals bad so people in influential positions are "fighting" against him in order to maintain their positions. It's a game and more musicians need to stop playing.

thanks for blurring the line between boomers and Xers, asshole.

Attached: 1642535994930.jpg (960x1244, 77.59K)

Hahaha, please go! I cant wait to every fake ass cuck musican is off that platform so I can subscribe to something that only offers not shit.

nice thanks

This. People were just morbidly fascinated with Kurt Cobain blowing his brains out with a scattergat. Their music isn’t very good at all.

Musicians:
>we're against the MAN and the ESTABLISHMENT! We're punks and protestors and non-conforming!

Same musicians taking off the mask:
>if you don't trust authority figures backed by multi billion dollar multi-national pharmaceutical companies and listen to your politicians and their pet scientists when they try to command and coerce you to do something you don't want to do, then we fucking hate you!
>some bald manlet stating that maybe these large groups with a gigantic vested interest in reaping the rewards of power, money, and control they gain through forcing compliance on us must be silenced and gagged for the good of their shareholders!!!

Grohl has always been an outspoken gigantic lefty faggot.

if they own their publishing they'll get a per-play royalty like on radio which is probably like $0.0000000023 per play, but its not zero

As far as I know bands don't make hardly anything from streaming. This is a good way for them to be woke, and also screw over the streaming company that screwed them.

The cult lefties are outing (and removing) themselves (from society)

probably some nasty shit, he always struck me as a scum rat amongst scum rats.

>Masonic
You misspelled Jewish

Attached: AAB6CE24-15FD-4E4C-A6A8-0BE4A82B97E0.jpg (547x599, 47.29K)

Pirate Bay proxy with Deluge

Came to this thread just for this. Took long enough

Foo fighters have always been garbage. I still like Muse though. One of the very few decent rock bands still going

For music try soulseek p2p
For torrents try searching with BitChe
Foo Fighters is the blandest, butt-rockiest normie muzack of all time.

Attached: 104300124_10157848431264440_3288830535880613302_n.jpg (720x558, 80.29K)

Blackrock owns all these music rights along with Pfizer.
Basically your government give trillions of your taxes to establish a monopoly that wants to do nothing but see you dead.

The Foo Fighters have always been liberal faggots and their music has always sucked since their inception. Pop punk garbage.

Oh no where will I listen to monkey wrench now?
>don’t wanna beee your monkey wrench
Poetry

fpbp

LOL

this post, best post

>also screw over the streaming company
Screw them how? By making conservatives (i.e., people with jobs and money) like the service more?

Abysmal IQ detected

I think Smells Like Teen Spirit was overrated after awhile. There were aspects of Nirvana albums I liked, even their debut album with a different drummer.

But Foo Fighters as a whole are overrated and washed up and suck. Their debut album was alright but they are just stupid now. They never get passed a certain point of creativity in their music and what makes their blandness even worse is their willingness to bend over for tyranny; making their fans get vaccinated before going to see the concerts and being liberal retarded fucks.

Fuck those tranny nigger faggots

Listening to music that requires an internet connection is just retarded.

Attached: 639vfu.jpg (500x756, 103.85K)

Yawn. Wake me up when they pull Exodus.

Nice. It's almost time to start paying for spotify.

It's a collective push to quell dissent. They want to destroy the platform. Spotify is at a crossroads now. Depending on how they react they may survive yet.

1. They apologize and ban Joe Rogan, start enforcing censorship, etc... Ultimately it doesn't matter because by doing this they alienate their loyal user base while NOT appeasing the globohomo and SJWs that are out for blood.

Result a.) They get acquired by a big tech company and become a generic PC globohomo platform.
Result b.) They self destruct by trying to adhere to every new demand and by making fools of themselves by constant apologies, etc... In essence, they cease to exist.

2. They ignore what's happening.

Result a.) Eventually people stop giving a fuck, might even half cancel the entire platform, but the globohomo see that it's pointless and focus their attention elsewhere.

3. They stand against the globohomo and for the freedom of speech.

Result a.) They get even more support from their user base, likely attract new users and become even more indie friendly. They start to push against Hollywood and the record labels doing considerable damage to them.

Dave is too big of a sellout to go through with it. He desperately wanted the first big post-lockdown concert and took no responsibility when covid cases spiked.

i listen to all my music on youtube

Foo Fighters are the biggest band of the last 30 years. It's funny because you guys were all "lol who cares about Neil Young," and I was laughing the whole time because you guys are too stupid to realize it was only the beginning. Rogan is going to lose.

So what.
Their noise is available for free on YouTube.
Though, I never heard their noise before. No idea who these whiners are.
Spotify has an opportunity to expand into 1st Amendment talk radio. A lot of folks listen to that.

Cancel culture from our pharma loving rock music rebels.

>musicians trying to dismantle freedom of expression
BASED. When right wingers come to power we will do the same only we will remove them from living.

>Wtf is happening
Their showing who their masters are.
That's what happening.

the good 'ol days

Attached: thebest.jpg (640x480, 33.22K)

So who's paying all these artists to take their music off Spotify in protest of free speech? I think we all know who.

jew theater.

Attached: 1635456024435.png (1080x1080, 1.22M)

>Spotify Thread: 4378
Who the fuck cares you 1pbtID shill?

>Faggot rock artists delete themselves
This is a dream come true

cant you see that only irrelevant artists are doing this? they have made their money already, it is easy from them to jump that ship.
wake me up when adele pulls her music from spotify.

IS SOMEONE GETTING
THE BEST
THE BEST
x
THE BEST
THE BEST
p
THE BEST
THE BEST
d
THE BEST
THE BEST
e
THE BEST
THE BEST

You're an absolute faggot with minimal taste then

AT&T owns shitotify so they’ll be just fine if the flu fighters take their music. Also this rich since Spotify has been removing and censoring songs and podcasts for awhile.

>Their/what
They're/what's
ooops.

>Foo Fighters are the biggest band of the last 30 years

stop

If you put a gun to my head and told me to name a single foo fighters song, I'd die.

How would they lose 4bill in revenue? This is so convenient this wkd before earnings tmw

*Yandex search engine

literally easiest way, without sharing your computer to outsiders and just a few clicks

What’s the difference? They function towards the same end, with the same beliefs and symbols

This just means the feds have blackmail material on Grohl.

I use YouTube to download their songs on torrent their whole music collection
>but artist need to eat
Just order Uber eats then

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88.59K)

yes.

Do you guys remember Soulseek?
I used to download all my post-hardcore/post-rock/screamo on here.
I wonder if it's still up.

Attached: Logo_Soulseek.jpg (128x128, 3.88K)

because you know all of them and i am shooting you if you name one?

it's a ploy to get more royalties and nothing more

Attached: 1643561205219.jpg (462x432, 39.52K)

all this to cancel something they dont like, so you shouldnt either

i hate cancel culture so much

Rogan will win because rock music is culturally irrelevant to the vast majority of the Spotify user base (ie younger generations), the kikes made it this way. He also wins because he gets the $100 million either way, probably a lot more if Spotify breaches contract.

KNABEN + µtorrent

>jew kikers
>relevant in 2k666
nope

All my life, I've been cucking for something
My penis never cums, never leads to nothing
Nothing satisfies but I'm getting close
Closer to the shekels at the end of the rope
All night long I dream of being gay
Kvetch at the goyim and it's taken away
Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most
Im a Jewish parasite when I see your host
Calm down, don't you resist
I’ve got such a limp wrist
And if I give your balls a twist
Something to hold when I lose my grip

Attached: D05E58A2-F015-4440-8043-1D4548458C53.jpg (1000x667, 230.08K)

All of these musicians are old and scared of dying. They are also hungry for attention. They are faggy boomers if you ever expected anything from them other than being fake and gay you were horribly wrong.

>Foo Fighters
Don't think I've *ever* heard any of their songs, not even *once.*

There will be a few more big names who pull this shit, but in the end it won't make a difference
>people have years of their own playlists on Spotify
>normies can't imagine going back to paying $10 for an album
>torrenting is no longer as retard friendly as it was 10 years ago
>the vast majority of big name artists don't give a fuck about this
>the vast majority of small name/independent bands understand Spotify is the only shred of a chance they have to gain exposure in the current market
>the controversy has almost definitely given Joe 50x as many listeners as they've lost due to Neil Young & Foo Fighters leaving the platform
>they have contractual obligations to Joe which would lead to catastrophic financial losses for multiple reasons if they were to terminate their relationship with him
>Joe would continue to thrive and arguably gain even more viewership if he was forced off Spotify since YouTube is a more accessible platform with a larger user base

The only reason these bands are doing this is either publicity or pressure from their (((owners))), if anyone thinks this will damage Joe or affect his reach they're completely delusional. Bear in mind that 90% of people who claim they're canceling their Spotify subscription are outright lying, they have their earbuds in at the gym and couldn't be inconvenienced to find another way to get music.

>Russian botnet
No Thanks

Someone actually still listens to Poo Fighters?

I just use spotify but look into lidarr

The biggest band of the last 30 years is BTS you ignorant slut

Attached: BTS boys.jpg (1200x750, 141.82K)

I fucking hate thespians so much

Why the fuck are these fags so worried about joe rogan simply letting people talk? How do you get to this point?

their music has been bland stadium mom-rock for 25 years. go back and drum for QOTSA dave

Attached: jiytlbx13hl61.jpg (750x387, 30.63K)

Who?

Yep. It's the best option for music actually.

Radicalization is happening

Attached: 0972AE5E-73BD-4849-8A62-91169F4AD641.jpg (1242x1182, 563.96K)

Is this his final form?

Would penetrate

Mutt, what in the absolute fuck is wrong with you? This isn't about music being on or off the platform, you half-nigger freak. It's about putting political pressure on Spotify to remove Rogan.

Oh look all that now irrelevant musicians trying to get some attention with virtue signaling. Sad.

Attached: 60522D15-8A68-4712-BD4A-9361F3788A9A.jpg (1080x787, 58.62K)

Man, rock hit the wall so hard, please end it soon

fuck off with this story already you niggermongers holy shit

The first 2 albums have some good stuff on them, back when he was still grieving over Kurt and the end of grunge. After he got that out of his system Foo Fighters became 10x more generic and boring.

even if they kick him of spotify, he could just go back to youtube, hell he doesnt even need youtube anymore. just go to some fringe video hosting network and make it big for free. people are not on rogan because of the network, they are on the network because of rogan. and they can never cancel that.

wtf lol when were you born man? Im 92 and have heard their songs just shopping sometimes.

was unaware of search function
tip appreciated

Attached: 1621694703933s.jpg (220x220, 5.33K)

>another shitty irrelevant musician
>mad at spotify to get attention
>pulls shitty music
>no one cares
that should about sum it up.

foo faggots lmao

Probably just the publishing company pulling the songs out and speaking on behalf of their artists.

Honestly, I think the publishing company is doing this at a slow pace in order to scare and infuriate spotify. Also to increase the elapsed time of the movement in order to get potential others to boycott. If they did it all in one go, it would ruin the length of the boycott.

IPTorrents + rtorrent with the rutorrent web UI

Exactly, but the bleeding hearts simply can’t wrap their heads around this.

/thread

They're also probably having a fit about the meager amount they're getting since no one listens to their music outside of being included on an "oldie classics" playlist that hardly gets played even.

That’s them? I thought that was queens of the stone age because of how gay it is.

Just hot air, everything still on Spotify. Even from the faggot who started crying wolf.

Truth never loses