Gee it feels so good waking up every morning knowing that I am living in the best country in the world

Gee it feels so good waking up every morning knowing that I am living in the best country in the world.
>Wake up at 5 am
>Feed my chickens
>Tie my goats and cows on nearby trees
>Have eggs, fried rice and boiled banana for breakfast
>Watch my animals all day eating grass
I'm just so thankful that I don't live in a country full of violent subhumans. So thankful to drink water straight up from my faucet. On weekends, I browse the internet and laugh at Americans and all of the other countries in the world except my country ofcourse. I laugh watching at Americans getting beat up and humiliated by niggers. I laugh watching spics getting beheaded by cartels. I laugh watching snowniggers suffering on communism. I laugh at swedecucks not doing anything when a shitskin rapes their women.

>Yeah act tough on the internet pussy
I literally killed 5 foreigners in my land and nobody bats an eye. So try me nigger cocksuckers.
>Hurr Durr Philippines is a cheap brothel
Nigger cuck cope
>Dude Philippines is the shittiest country on the planet
I literally laugh at you all day arguing about gay chemical contaminated water on your shitty cities. kek All of you are below me. Your shithole country will never be great as mine. So be sure to prepare your jackets so that you won't die in hypothermia during winter lol and jerk off to niggers fucking your women

Attached: images (6).png (640x320, 5.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA
youtu.be/MQ5aYS4YFlQ
youtu.be/g90SkZUt8T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi, Phillip Peens here. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop misappropriating my name. Thank you

>flag
Post weight oh nononono

comfy, but you should kill the white sexpats in the street,

Attached: gettyimages-458569135-2048x2048.jpg (1366x2048, 1.63M)

good for you user, wishing you good luck

Based

I disagree with your statement.

Attached: 1642738867643.png (801x801, 98.6K)

>>Wake up at 5 am
>>Feed my chickens
>>Tie my goats and cows on nearby trees
>>Have eggs, fried rice and boiled banana for breakfast

>best country in the world
Pick one asiapoor

Exponentially better than having a great chance to get bitten by a giant spider literally on your lawn.
>>>Wake up at 5 am
>>>Feed my chickens
>>>Tie my goats and cows on nearby trees
>>>Have eggs, fried rice and boiled banana for breakfast
And you will never experience those you petrol sniffing abo nigger. You buy your food in the supermarket while I get my food fresh from my hen's asshole. Why are you here? Don't you have a job to financially support yourself you wage slaving cuck?

I've been there once right before the pandemic. It still gives a smile on my face about all the good good times I had.
Never seen a happier race despite how poor it is . I live in the most powerful and richest country in the world but I would trade it to be there right now. Too bad they wont let foreigners in right now.

Good on you mate. Try to be good to people and like other people. It's a good world really, its not like Any Forums makes you think.
This is a toxic site in general, not representative of real life.

Taga Mindanao ka Diba?

I could buy a small village in cash in your dumping ground of a 'country' if I wanted to, but I don't. I don't even want to fuck your monkey women that beg me to visit them on tinder lmao

Not him but I am. I think I'm descended from those insulares yeah.

Attached: 71a.gif (678x422, 55.02K)

I can go from 140-205lb without it killing me. I don't like being a lightweight or a light heavyweight though. At 205 the bottom of my feet start to hurt and down towards 140 I'm definitely dehydrated and starved.
I like weighing in/fighting around Welterweight to be honest.
Why are we worried about my weight here, user?

If your perverted garbage heap island is so great than why do you all your ugly unevolved monkey bros run away and come to the White man's home?

Also you have the worst language in the world. Never speak that monkey sqwak around me.

3rd world subhuman scum cope thread.
This is your idea of fine Filipino dining : youtu.be/c7gDBVmgIRA

The best females in your country compete to fuck fat and elderly loser foreigners in order to be granted access to live as low class scum in 1st world nations.

You and your countrymen are savages who live like animals, and are literally starving : youtu.be/MQ5aYS4YFlQ

So keep coping and telling yourself that life in America sucks. Your young generation are turning into niggers right before your eyes and hundreds of thousands of Filthypeenos like you live in actual graveyards. youtu.be/g90SkZUt8T4

Attached: Foreigners still jelly.jpg (1024x576, 152.27K)

today, OP was not a faggot

Attached: basedflipbc.jpg (1600x1600, 831.76K)

Well it's likely that most of us are. Though we didn't keep both their language and their phenotypic features.

You can only drink water from the tap in Davao literally everywhere else will give you amobea you lying little micro dick

At least we only have one lingua franca and we weren't legally forced to use two languages to appease a minority. Unlike you who have to speak French to appease the Quebecois.

And yet you won't do shit about the mandates. Just lie back and spread your thighs.

Is it true you are all five foot tall manlets

I've fucked so many flips it's unreal, they are the dumbest easiest girls to fuck and being white qualifies you to fuck pretty much all of them. Even if you're 90 years old and crippled, half the countries women will fuck you. I feel bad for the flip men. World's smallest penises unwanted by their own women and will never earn more than 12 dollars a day. All your mothers, sisters, cousins, aunts are all whores for white dick.

What can he do, start a people power like in '86? That's not possible as most of us still supports Duterte. None of the current presidential candidates are both anti mandates and have a strong chance of winning. So voting is out of the question either. Can't have guns either as we don't have the second amendment. If only our "heroes" copied that when they were making our constitution.

>Why are you here? Don't you have a job to financially support yourself you wage slaving cuck?
It's Sunday, farmbro

Based. You're really living the life and don't let any fat American or cuck Canadian tell you other wise. I wish I had that sort of security.

It's Monday fatty

I’m not convinced you aren’t some navy/army fag who moved there with your mixed family after making money as a “contractor” (milindustcomplex welfare whores). Most pinoys can’t type a sentence in understandable English. You, sir, are a shitposter of the lowest caliber and I ask you to remove yourself via front flip.

You ruined Marawi you filthy cunt

I can't speak French at all
That's your comeback? I tell you that your country is a perverted garbage heap and that you are primative kind of monkey man and you tell me I have to speak French?
No wonder you guys are still a 3rd world country. I hope your big nosed leader has you killed for stealing bananas

Isn't tranny and faggot culture openly accepted in the Philippines? You shouldn't be bragging about anything except the lack of niggers, your country is just as degenerate as ours. Probably more so, when you consider how many hookers live there. You can have the same exact lifestyle here that you described, as long as you live in a rural area, and not in some groid infested city.

>Lives in Canada
>Gets good education
>Doesn't understand the meaning of third world
You must be an americunt that jumped the border

They call trannies he and they call them gays. They must use men's bathrooms. They are undeniably based with this.

Are you one of my illegitimate children?

You can have that in America too. Go 50 miles outside the cities.
Rural North California is a paradise.

>that pic
kek

my ancestors

I kneel

Attached: 85xh0scpweu71.jpg (640x625, 58.39K)

Isn’t it literally illegal to be unvaccinated in the Philippines?