Who will lead Canada now that the Turd ran away?

Now that the dust has settled and we know Trudeau has effectively resigned of premiership by abandoning his post during anti-government protest, who will be the next prime-minister of Canada?

Attached: image_2022-01-30_112801.png (1024x683, 847.41K)

I dunno. But I think this is an interesting counterpoint to those who think violence is necessary for progress. We've destroyed the illusion of total leftist control with nothing more than a peaceful protest. Our numbers have power if we choose to show them.

It doesn't matter. He vacated his position, and traditionally, even in Communist regimes, when the leader vacates position the leader of the revolution is obligated to step into the open, take the position and assume leadership. If Bernier doesn't do this soon, and a trucker doesn't do this, we all are observing theatre.

The time to move is now yet why is nobody doing it? The new leader should hold a press conference from the steps of Parliament, announce the name of the new regime and end the mandates. Where is he and why is this not happening? It would change the world.

Look up the Carnation Revolution. It can be done and you are doing it. Find your new leader and put him on the Parliament steps NOW

I will

In MINECRAFT:
Go to the steps of Parliament, announce that the Trudeau regime is ended, your group now lead Canada, and then end the presser and do not answer questions. Form your advisor group and assume control of Trudeau's former physical actual office. Place CBC under your control. Begin issuing edicts, starting with the end of all vaccinations and mandates. Meet with the head of police and be armed when you do it. Promise them raises and put them under your control. Put down leftist dissention and shut Twitter.ca down.

This is how all successful revolutions have done it since the beginning of time.

In Minecraft only

It'd make a great movie and that is where I got the idea. If taking over Canada was a movie, what I said is what the Mel Gibson character would do.

Bernier isn't big enough to assume leadership and O'Toole is a coward with shit stained undies that everyone dislikes for cucking so much in the last election. We are really in a weird space.
I do think that Bernier will win big in the coming years for taking a consistent stance against this mandate bullshit, and I wouldn't be surprised if PPC beats the NDP in the next election

I been watching Canadian politics. Bernier has his issues but has the strongest credibility and brand. People will follow him. If he goes to the steps and announces now he is in power, Canada will accept him. But he needs to do it now, before Trudeau and his globohomo goons catch their breath and regroup and uniforms with guns and boots arrive. I seen it many times south of my country and in many places here in it. Canada's time free is short. You all need to move now. Even if Bernier does not stay in charge, make it seem he is in charge and DO IT NOW. You're running out of time.

Trudeau reminds me of Commodus or Caligula.

Biden is Tiberius

Reminds me of Fidel Castro. His papi

The resemblance truly is uncanny

Serious bro. Justin Castro is the biological son of Fidel Castro. Check out where his mother was 9-12 months before he was born and the things she said about Fidel while in Cuba. He was absolutely fucking her.

This will be labelled a coup
None will do that

The profile alone proves Justine is Castros daughter. They are preserving the Roman bloodline, but in the weirdest fucking way.
(With sissy trannies)

Over 227,000 Canadians are truck drivers

I think we are all worldwide beyond that now

Satan worshipers gonna Baphomet, bro

Well one thing that did kind of strike me as odd a few years ago is finding out how Justin cried his ass off at Fidel Castro's funeral when he was a kid. That's when I looked more into it and finally concluded that his mom definitely got with Fidel.

When treason prosper, none dare call it treason. We had a coup in my country, and the democrats are proud of it. And the Republicans didn't fight it.