Ottawa soup kitchen requires PROOF OF HOMELESSNESS

This homeless shelter requires proof of homelessness to be fed. The absolute cope in Ottawa right now. Leftists are so angry that nobody was violent they resorted to false flagging yesterday and last night they orchestrated this lovely event. Only evidence of this story are tweets and a voice recording of someone in an online voice chat.

Attached: nosoupforu.png (1178x1011, 198.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFZum9hvCPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8 million dollars, still trying to raid the locals, sad but true!

>pretty serious long term donor here

>what is Social Engineering

virtue status= signaled

Attached: archie-bunker-england-is-a-fag-country-vintage-t-shirt-mok-up.jpg (800x800, 79.75K)

>proof of homelessness

Lol wut? You must be at least this smelly?

How do you prove ypur homeless?

Show up with no ID

So do they have to provide a government issued homeless ID?

KEK What are they accepting as proof of homelessness?

How do you prove your homeless? I know people who have homes who look and smell like they are homeless.

Torch it.

Or when they ask your address you say “I am homeless”.

Seriously I am genuinely curious about the system to prevent normies from getting soup from poor people.

Would be a fun first date to take the girl you like for free soup

skin color

Onviously bullshit. Truckers brought their own supplies.

Harassment in 2022 is just existing to a lot of these pink and blue haired crotch holes.

Now that you’ve given them the idea, it’ll be real in less than 12 hours, assuming it’s not already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFZum9hvCPM

>twidder

OI, you have loisenz for that??

shit yourself in line

Being on local government housing waiting list maybe?

A referral note from whatever the Canadian equivalent of social services is?

>protest loicense
>hobo loicense

what next?

man watching the state undermine movement after movement over the last decade has been eye opening.

Its fucked up because a lot of people who go to soup kitchens aren't necessarily homeless, just really poor. And they often have kids that they need to feed.

And we can be sure it will require a yearly renewal

>proof of homelessness
oy you have that homeless loicense

Attached: FJ8mTu1WYAsUAHN.jpg (976x1027, 122.72K)

threatening staff and demanding food beacause you're a protestor is not cool

>Leftists are so angry that nobody was violent

You will always lose if you believe restraint from violence at all times is a virtue. Many of you will be killed and imprisoned because of this and it is by design. Your enemies are murdering you and you act like boyscouts. This is not a victory, it's a mass surrender. Wake me up when the leftists are dead, I care not what you or they say in the meantime.

normally to prove your address/identity you need to bring in a utility bill with your name and address on it. Presumably to get a meal you will need to bring in an electricity, gas, or water bill with your name and no address

>le who twat post
Im sure you are getting the whole story

Is your shitposting career worth your life?

How do you pay utilities to an address you don't have?

>convoy protestors
with this wording, it sounds like it was the antifags making the ruckus