Was Diogenes jewish?

He was an extreme degenerate who only criticized others and never made anything himself while living off charity and exposing himself in public like an ancient Pride Parade.

He was basically post modernist deconstruction 2000 years before it became mainstream. In a way you could say Diogenes is solely responsible for destroying western civilization and the white race.

Attached: 1643558301821.jpg (724x616, 280.06K)

>post modernist deconstruction
know how i know youre a faggot?

Sounds just like a regular poltard desu

>Diogenes
300 BC
>jews
70 BC

He loved dogs and was loved by dogs. He was a mensch. Kikes are rarely mensch.

One day Socrates was walking through the market when he spotted Diogenes. "Diogenes, what are you doing in the market? There are no chuds allowed" to which Diogenes replied "You will never be a women". Socrates then drank hemlock and became part of the 40%.

Oscar the Grouch

He was based beyond his time.

Attached: highhaha.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

Attached: 1625047322716.png (603x600, 198.36K)

this desu senpai

He was based as hell and makes the Juden seethe. The man could not be bought or bribed thus becoming the ultimate Chad. He is the father of Stocisim, spreading the idea after being captured by pirates. He is even rumored to have told Alexander the Great to, "get out of his sunlight", when approached by the formidable conqueror. Diogense is the one true Alpha.

He ate trash to survive.

He knew it didn't matter what he ate so long as he was able to continue being what he was.

He embraced the return to monke.

He ate what was thrown away. Chances are bread half eaten, and fruits that half eaten. The man did not just eat raw trash he ate what others shameless threw away.

kill yourself.

What would be his stance on covid?
Jab or no jab?

No jab, he knew better. In-fact he already had plans in motion when he died. Three simple words. Not My Problem

ProtojewishXD

I'm Jewish.

Attached: 1643436258080.jpg (1200x958, 152.89K)