Shitty people are becoming more prevalent

Have people become way more selfish and shitty recently?

I was at the store with my girlfriend when she became dizzy and then passed out. While she was starting the slump over and while she was out cold not a single person asked to help or even said a word, they just watched as it all happened. I’m not saying I needed help, but if I saw the same situation I would at least offer to call an ambulance or see if they needed me to get them water or something. And all of these faggots we’re telling people that walked into the store to keep their masks up to protect everyone else. How do all of these retards get self gratification from wearing the stupid fucking masks, but then when someone might actually need help they’re no where to be seen.

Curious if people have noticed a shitty community lately

Attached: 54B96BB5-4756-492F-859A-5603A01C4A04.jpg (1024x1024, 188.89K)

>I was at the store with my girlfriend
kys

Yes. I saw a (very) old woman walking up a hill the other day (I was in town doing some shopping). She must have been walking for an hour or so bc she was so slow. I offered her a lift in my car. She was very grateful - but then I thought of the hundreds of people that must have passed her and not offered any help.

Blog post. But yes, people are just assholes now. More so than previous years. I blame the wuflu.

When I've dropped stuff accidentally without releasing someone has always caught up with me to give it back to me. And when I got my haircut the guy accidentally short changed me without me realizing but his colleague pointed it out and made sure I got the correct amount. so not really, it seems decent enough here.

not my problem

Symptom of an atomized society. When you don't even know your neighbors name or anything about them it's a lot harder to care. When you don't feel any racial harmony because every other person looks different than you it's a lot harder to care. Things will only get worse because our masters have figured out this is the best way to control us. Divide and conquer.

Fuck off kraut, all of your women are getting raped by mudslimes and you don’t do anything.

It's the bystander effect, group think. Like when someone is raped in front of a group of people and no one does anything until one person steps forward. Kinda like the crosswalk when the red hand is lit up, but there are no cars.

>a burger lecturing a kraut about race mixing

>Have people become way more selfish and shitty recently?
Your collective "who gives a fuck attitude" has lead to many "nice guys" giving zero fucks and knowing just the way it is. Everything is fucked and people are parasites.

okay ami

Attached: mutts.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Bro you’re on a forum where people routinely call people retarded nigger faggots and encourage others to kill themselves thousands of times on a daily basis in a country where collectivism will never work because >80% of people are idiots where everyone’s only goal is to make enough money to not fucking die or be homeless while their fellow man fucks them (figuratively), their politicians don’t represent them, and you expect people to be fucking nice? Holy shit kill your self you retarded nigger fagit

I would legitamately think shit was a social-media prank or some kind of "samaritan-snare" type ploy where you were gunna grift or rob someone.
>are you white?
>is your girl white?
>where you in a "white" area?
this kind of shit matters

>telling him his women are being raped by muzzles is lecturing.

Youre limp wrist faggot

people are being dumbed down. anyone who pays attention to "The News" is fed irrelevant opinions/contradictions that they will parrot for the rest of their lives. Ever wonder why any debates or discussions devolve into 2 Sides arguing the unimportant details (trans, niggers, gays, illegals, etc) instead of coming to a "rational" answer? it's because no one is thinking for themselves, they dont even realize how much theyre being manipulated.

If the MSM lied about vaccines, Jan 6, Trump, etc, why would you keep listening to them at all? tune it out, exist only in reality.

2 years of social isolation, face coverings making everyone non-human looking, constant media fear, constant social media insanity and division, yeah everyone has turned into a fucking cunt lately, just rude and unpleasant.

>American culture is ...

Let's say reincarnation is real just that you can break the cycle and ascend never having to be reincarnated again. The problem is the best of us ascend reincarnation and worst of us are what is left. That is why people are getting shitty.

DIverse societies are low on trust

Attached: 1597956492694.png (644x403, 394.18K)

Calm down there you edgy faggot, I’m asking if anyone has noticed how shitty everyone is. Not for your faggot ass to cry about my post

holy shit my fucking sides the nigger is crippled

And Jewish culture is centered around taking advantage of people until they genocide you or, if they’re nice, kick you out of their country.

its because the Good Samaritan law doesn't work anymore, they can instantly blame and project you for your misfortunes
>help someone
>they got your DNA
>they can sue you for "helping"

That's just what it's like living in a diverse jewish oligarchy with zero social capital.

>While she was starting the slump over and while she was out cold not a single person asked to help
What about you, faggot?

We are actually much nicer than the average normalfaggot. You don't seem to understand, the polite niceness you see on other websites isn't real. It's enforced at the end of a proverbial gun. We may call you a faggot we really just want a better world and happiness for our people. We just don't see the solution to that being endless waves of niggers brought into the country.