Omg so sad ;(

>omg so sad ;(
>anyways let's go to iraq
How did the general public eat this up?

Attached: 1140-9-11-towers-attack-explosion-esp.imgcache.rev.web.700.399[1].jpg (700x399, 49.64K)

Americans are retarded

Didn't you retarded bongs follow us?

>omg so sad
>anyways, let's build the global communism.

Attached: fpos-03-661378-g002.jpg (533x320, 46.66K)

Herd animals. Also the media told tgem going to war with the wrong countries was patriotic or something.

Attached: 1642396078848.jpg (693x687, 98.31K)

I was 21 when it went down. There was an assumption that al keda had some ties to sadaam so when George W said “let’s go kill some Iraqis” everyone pretty much just said “America, fuck yeah!” There was no real critical thinking going on and the ones who were thinking critically were brushed aside as “9-11 truthers” (as though the truth was some sort of badge of shame). So away we went. I will at that it made for some incredible television. I had just quit my job so I was glued to the l tv for a month straight watching replays of videos of smart bombs with cameras on the end hitting ventilation openings in buildings that were 2 feet wide. It was the first time that the world got to see what a modern military was capable of and it was fascinating. I think it was at that moment that the entire world realized that you didn’t want to fuck with the American military. In fact, shortly after that Gaddafi voluntarily gave up his nukes and stopped threatening the west. Oh and I got to see Baghdad Bob in real time. I guess the shock and awe of the war on the sort of made everyone forget why we were fighting it in the first place.

Attached: B328349D-B5EB-421D-9F1B-4B6B65FD4D1A.jpg (502x376, 181.53K)

Attached: 1553613704239.jpg (545x677, 63.61K)

I was 21 when it went down. There was an assumption that al keda had some ties to sadaam so when George W said “let’s go kill some Iraqis” everyone pretty much just said “America, fuck yeah!” There was no real critical thinking going on and the ones who were thinking critically were brushed aside as “9-11 truthers” (as though the truth was some sort of badge of shame). So away we went. I will say that it made for some incredible television. I had just quit my job so I was glued to the tv for a month straight watching replays of videos of smart bombs with cameras on the end hitting ventilation openings in buildings that were 2 feet wide. It was the first time that the world got to see what a modern military was capable of and it was fascinating. I think it was at that moment that the entire world realized that you didn’t want to fuck with the American military. In fact, shortly after that Gaddafi voluntarily gave up his nukes and stopped threatening the west. Oh and I got to see Baghdad Bob in real time. I guess the shock and awe of the war and advanced weaponry sort of made everyone forget why we were fighting it in the first place.

*Reposted to fix my typos

Americans are retarded next question

95% of any population group are barely functioning retards. These are the people all the propaganda is targeted towards, those who make the propaganda know this all to well and they also know the remaining 5% doesn't posses the numbers or evidence beyond a collective "hunch" that something is amiss. The moniker of "cattle" is actually quite a realistic term toward them.

Obviously it became a shitshow later with the insurgency but I remember the media kvetching that tens of thousands of Iraqis came out into the streets to welcome us and the initial fighting was over in days when shills on the media were predicting an American Stalingrad. For the first 2 weeks or so it actually felt like Dubya embarrassed the Lügenpresse.

>In fact, shortly after that Gaddafi voluntarily gave up his nukes
clearly that was a fatal mistake on his part

Gaddafi didn't have nukes, he just had some shit program which was no way near developing anything.

Oh I forgot to add that for several months George Bush went to the UN to force sadaam Hussein to give up his “weapons of mass destruction” and allow UN inspectors to make sure he didn’t have chemical weapons. Each time the inspectors came sadaam would prevent them from seeing certain parts of the factories so then the media would scream “that’s where he’s hiding them!” In everyone’s mind he was the biggest threat to the US and another possible terror attack. Sadaam didn’t want to show the word that he didn’t have any WMD’s because then Iran might think he was weak and start another war like they had in the 80’s. So he postured like he was a military badass and that gave the US enough “reason” to tell the UN that we were going in for “regime change.” The political theater around “WMD’s” and his refusal for inspections sort of primed the citizenry to think that if we didn’t take him out we were going to have another 9-11. And of course back then nobody knew about the mockingbird media. We were just living high off of the dot com boom and this new cool thing called the internet.

Agreed. Hindsight is 20/20

True but he allowed UN inspectors in to see that he didn’t have nukes (which he always refused before), and dismantled the facilities that were thought to be the research locations.

Media

Propaganda
As a white male, I no longer feel represented as a taxpayer or citizen to these parasitic politicians. My moneys value is decreasing every day.

Iraq started the Iran-Iraq war

Ok. That doesn’t mean the threat still wasn’t there.

>who did this
>point at sand
>angry

A lot of dumb fucking Americans?

Pretty much

Sure, it's pretty funny since the US hates Iran yet they were the biggest winners of Saddam getting taken out.

Kikes happen to be master of deception and manipulation, that's how they brainwash the whole world to hate and fight the fascists in europe.

No we were lied to and primed by the media. If you had been alive back then with only the media telling you what to think you would have supported it too.

It was on television, it must be true

It was the Wild West days of the internet. We had no other source of information.

what was the deal with those dancing Israelis lol that was weird haha better to to war for Israel for 20 years haha whoops the goyim know better release the jew flu lol

Same as the vaccine
The media told them what to think

Clear and obvious lies that unless believed will ruin the society they depend on

Attached: 0A7AFD98-1B10-4C3C-ACEB-F84265CE0E89.jpg (1125x779, 727.59K)

I was alive and aware. Stop using propaganda to cover up how fucking stupid this country is.

Same with covid

"Being unvaxxed is antisemitic"

Attached: 1637108188951.png (865x623, 1.16M)

The media was all we had back then. And when Fox AND cnn were telling you that we needed to go to war then clearly it was the right decision obv.

>Listen here bub! We gotta protect our freedoms! Or we will all be speaking german!

Stop pretending like you were a dissenting voice.

Because the US government is run by white men. Who are controlled like puppets by powerful Jews.

Jews

Attached: saddam.jpg (420x291, 34.07K)

Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, panama etc they were used to it