NC man refuses kidney transplant

"I'm willing to die" North Carolina man refuses kidney transplant because of vaccine requirement.

wral.com/coronavirus/i-m-willing-to-die-nc-man-refuses-life-saving-kidney-transplant-over-vaccine-requirement/20106699/

I'd drink a beer with this guy.

Attached: Chad-Carswell-237.jpg (2000x1333, 373.58K)

doctors and hospital administration are guilty of voluntary man slaughter

Why didn't he wear his mask?

Attached: patient.jpg (590x350, 19.18K)

Agreed.

>Willing to take immunosuppressants for years to prevent organ rejection
>The vaxx is beyond the pale
Retard

This. The family should sue the shit out of the hospital right now.

Why isn't he afraid of the dialyzer being used on him?

Those soulless husks can't fathom a man him. If they don't repent they will burn in hell while he lives in parasites.

Paradise

there are decades of data available to ascertain what effect the immunosuppressants have

the vaxx isn't even out of clinical trials yet

Poor lad

they would have probably denied him anyway kek, thats what everyone is shilling these days. no rights fir le unvaxxed

did they do organ transplants last year? is this the first year they have tried to transplant organs from one body to another?

One day this man joined a facebook group started by a trump supporter with a 90 IQ. Trump lost and the group discussion changed to vaccines. Now he's going to die. What a crazy time to be alive

It's funny that this guys actual name is Chad. A double amputee too.

But they’ll provide transplants to faggots (who are genuinely vectors for every kind of disease, so say nothing of their obviously severe mental illness), fatties (whose own dietary choices, generally speaking, led to them becoming disgusting hamplanets), and even convicted negro criminals.

Attached: 99955F1B-A354-4DE1-BA21-FA9D3C2A42D5.jpg (1200x800, 207.38K)

4 billion people in the world have been vaccinated. Nothing is going to happen, but this fat fuck will never find out either way

This guy is obese

Fucking evil

Watch the video, he's built.