Austrian constitutional court is demanding COVID data

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1487812417010688009
>NEW - Austria's Constitutional Court demands answers to data and facts regarding masks, lockdown rules, hospitalizations, and death figures. The Ministry of Health is asked to respond by February 18 (ORF)

Hopefully courts around the world start doing their job again and demanding these public health agencies justify what they do, then we can return to normal.
They can't keep up their game much longer, too many people are saying fuck it.

Attached: Austria Constiutional Court data.png (910x451, 92.74K)

Hey, thats just over 2 more weeks!

kek
They're ending their unvaxxed lock down. I have a feeling the court realized oh no we've made a huge mistake, all the data are shit we base our decisions on.

When I rule Aus I'm putting a bullet in anyone who says two weeks.

Worse, they're panicking. And need a way out which allows saving face while slaughtering a scapegoat (health minister from Green party in that case).

Attached: höhö.gif (200x200, 786.51K)

Glad to hear it! Just out of curiosity user, how long until you take up that position?

Like insertiong the bullet rectally since you don't have guns to fire them?

Kek!!

Attached: vollmantelimmunisiert.jpg (550x448, 74.68K)

Wait, so they didn't have access to this data before turning into a pro-forced-injection dystopian shithole?

Everything comes crashing down.

A retired police Major sent back one of the highest decorations our Republic can give via mail because he witnessed an elderly man being refused service in a restaurant due to his faulty vax papers.
Literally said "I don't need an honours from this government."

Attached: 630x356.jpg (630x356, 27.39K)

TRUST *CLAP*
THE *CLAP*
SCIENCE *CLAP*

Based.

The health ministry claims they have data.
Constitutional Court demands to see data to prove the measures are constitutionally justified and logically sound(which they aren't).

Basically the Constitutional Court accuses the Health Minister of acting arbitrarily.

And the ÖVP and SPÖ will wonder why their presidential candidate will be assassinated in July.
Was it an anti injection activist? Was it a Green member? Why do people still hate us so much that they kill our puppets

And surprise surprise they'll find that the health ministry, like everywhere, was not being 100% truthful with the data they have.
Wonder how much they can clean up in 18 days. Do you guys use electronic records for most things?

so, if they want "facts and figures" now, what the FUCK have they been basing their "lockdown" and "vaxxer" measures on before?

Attached: 0 mick.gif (640x480, 98.37K)

They assumed good faith on a pharma compromised population.

Nothing will happen.
Stock up on toilet paper NOW.

This is Australia. Someone will scribble the phrase "100% safe and effective" on a napkin and hold it up to the judge's tears and applause.

The science™

just wow how so many diffrent countries keep losing data when people starts asking it...

Here's your data, not only were they misrepresenting who was dying from what for money, they were actively killing people in the hospitals with treatments far more dangerous than the disease as well.

Attached: E5C74442-C928-4FB4-A3C5-88CA8EA6B383.jpg (1964x917, 1.13M)

>demand the data only after passing the law
No one cares anymore at this point. No one will follow the law and if they try to fine or drag anyone to jail over it they'll get shot in the head. If their intention was to severely undermine their own authority than they've been very successful.

Are you making a joke or not, it's Austria. Almost as bad with COVID shit.

Honk edition: They never had the data to begin with

They will just claim they have no data and flood the court with mundane paperwork like they always do.

I rather spend my money on ammunition and on the range. Apparently 2G, only that nobody controls it

>absolut verfickt basiert

Is it official now? I've only read the pdf somewhere else, but it wasn't official news yet, because the pdf wasn't verified yet and the court hasn't commented on it.

Attached: ava.jpg (849x849, 279.05K)

Court needs to say no not acceptable, give us what we need or no more emergency powers.
What every court in the world should have done.

based

UH OH! Pfizer data censorship chads? Did we get too cocky?

>trust the science = trust the government

>acting arbitrarily
No chud, they were following the science! (Which is arbitrary)

god dammit i went this entire thread thinking Australia until i went back and re-read the op. Did the timeline change?

>the courts face when they ask for the raw data on the vaccine and realize that literally only Pfizer has ever seen it
oh no, if only we had known this all along.

I'm okay with goat stew.

2 shithole countries with nearly the same name have nearly identical knee jerk reactions to the same meme virus. Can't really blame you lad.

nah they've been pretty bad about covid all along

>I'm okay with goat stew.

If properly seasoned one can eat nearly anything ...

Attached: dinner_is_prepared_darling!.jpg (700x980, 153.71K)