NPC meme is real #3

What are the political/ideology implications of this? Are these people stuck in a slave mentality?

drop your best
do you guys have that one text where the npc said that he doesn't get disappointed when books he read gets a movie adaptation? because he has no imagination but just words.

hurlburt.faculty.unlv.edu/heavey-hurlburt-2008.pdf

Attached: NPC Heavey 2008.png (899x904, 292.76K)

Previous thread:

Yeah they are plebs, rabble, serfs etc

They are the vast majority of humanity and it is our duty as the non npc to guide them to prosperity and gods love.

Our current elite are shirking their duties and obligations to lead the NPC’s instead they feed off them like vampires, and manipulate them in their grand projects and petty power struggles

Our current elite must be destroyed and we must reconstitute a new order that better cares for the npc masses and guides them from wickedness

Attached: 6C732320-6CEF-4BD0-98AA-C9A05C678C5D.jpg (729x1024, 99.5K)

Attached: 1643525008966.gif (480x324, 1.67M)

What if you fear that you are an NPC? Is that kind of fear something you experienced once?

No I’ve never worried that lol

Low IQ = Thinks in primitive pictures, like an animal.
Midwit IQ = Thinks in running monologue in native language.
High IQ = Thinks in complex picture webs that allow for faster thought than language allows.
Cue the outraged midwits claiming my high IQ example is impossible, proving my point.

Attached: whenitturnsoutyouwereright.jpg (570x624, 46.26K)

Codephrase for searching the archives
codeword: NPC SERIES

Attached: NPC aphantasia bottom of the matter.png (1242x2326, 533.78K)

Attached: NPCs algos codeword.png (1200x966, 42.08K)

file in OPs

your high IQ example is impossible

Attached: NPCs to read if interested.png (1192x820, 135.21K)

>do you guys have that one text where the npc said that he doesn't get disappointed when books he read gets a movie adaptation?
sorry user I havent got it.
Will keep this bumped.

Attached: abusive relationship NPC govern me harder.jpg (212x238, 10.5K)

your high IQ example is impossible

bump again in a while

IM A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ZOOMER GENERAL
>MY BRAIN IS SO BIG
>I CAN PICTURE DICK IN HD WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES

What exactly does "less than X% of the time" mean?
I use my inner voice all the time, but it's not a continuous stream 100% of the day.
I assume that's what it means, right?

so you claim inner monologue is a sort of lag

My inner speech has been constant throughout my entire life. Sometimes it gets exhausting, I have to "entertain it" to keep me from spiraling down trains of thought.

It's parasites. I kid you not. Our society has been modeled by parasites for parasites. They feast on sugars and yeast, heavy metals attract and excite them, non-biodegradable chemicals help them break down the immune system and accumulate in the biofilm in the guts of their hosts. Drama, conflict and hedonism serve as vectors for reproduction, blind consumption and control. Parasites can change host behaviour by feeding off (and even release) hormones, whilst depriving them of nutrients (wearing down their organs).
Even the mask mandate makes perfect sense beyond just damaging the braintissue, parasites thrive in low oxygen environments. You may want to consider sleep paralysis and ominous shadowy figures that occur during those instances to be attempts of said organism to creep up on and take control of the CNS, same with schizophrenia and the like. In the light of this topic religious scripture from across the globe reads like textbooks for all things parasite (dietary guidelines, sanctioned behaviour, ...). Parasites such as 'Halicephalobus mephisto' (picture search and compare to the Demiurg of the gnostic) feast for aeons on genetic material, they are known to be capable of using both genetic memory and collective consciousness (such as flocks of bird and schools of fish).
Ask yourself if you have ever been asked if you performed a parasite cleanse; if you have ever been educated about the consequences of untreated infection, if you have ever been asked about such cleanse before being prescribed medicine.
- mediciners around the globe are trained to ignore parasites.
Moreover, consider immigration from the Third World - which is being kept in a dysfunctional state and expanded steadily - in this regard and ask yourself if any migrant has ever been prompted to perform a cleanse. Your gut feeling about topics and people - your sixth sense if you will - alerts you to infection, it is being misconstrued as an infinitude of isms.
(cont.)

Attached: humblesalesman.png (596x799, 676.37K)

>INTP
What does this say about me beyond that I’m a Mage?

How do drugs affect your inner monologue,
(let's say alcohol and/or weed)?
Do it get stronger?

My inner speech is telling me the whole thread is full of faggot with low IQ.
Pretty wild inner speech.
Sometime he start to sing song by itself.
Then I close my eyes and the projector kick off.
It's like 3D cinema. All the things moving and creating themselves and controlling themselves without my understanding.
My brain is so fucking powerfullllllll!!!
I can reproduce vagina texture and even smell and taste when I close my eyes!!!!!
It appear straight up perfectly even if I never saw a vagina I can. My brain can. My brain is big. He can produce highrez 8k cinema in my head. I only have to close my eyes.

>women

Further proof that most women are just NPCs made for sexing.

And that's it. Stop thinking women should have "equal rights", or a vote, or the ability to run their own lives.

Islam is right about women.

Attached: 5945200529_9124521c3b_o (1).jpg (400x643, 47.28K)