How come nobody ever talks about the purple pill?

How come nobody ever talks about the purple pill?

Attached: thesis-antithesis-synthesis.jpg (500x510, 38.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/84A7_SVLDEA
youtu.be/L9Bme9IUjgQ
newmanleary.wordpress.com/2021/02/14/philosophy-as-a-mandatory-way-of-living-search-for-an-immediate-response-in-help-of-civilizations-world-peace-and-meaning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My IQ disables me on such dissertation.
Enlight me.

>implying
youtu.be/84A7_SVLDEA

youve gotta make a better argument if youre gonna lead with hegel

purple pill is degenerate.

>accept all information from the establishment at face value
Or
>question the dominant narrative
There is not really a lot of purple Pilling to do.

As it says, synthesis. When you take the redpill you turn on the bluepilled idea, become opposed to it because you see through the deception. Purplepill implies there is a higher stage where you gain a deeper understanding of that which you were opposed to at the redpill stage. It goes back and forth, like the image shows, the purple is the new blue. It's like many of the expanding brain memes. It's probably the meaning of the pyramid with an eye at the top, the two bottom corners in conflict, together working towards the top.

Because that's the dimwit version of Hegelian dialectic.

Attached: 5dcccd7484a71.jpg (680x1765, 277.01K)

Thank you, you most kind sir

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (1644x1644, 1.34M)

Attached: 5dcccd7484a71.jpg (680x1764, 333.69K)

synthesis restricts the ability to politik, in that it exposes the falliability of such an idealist

Attached: ALBW_Triforce_Artwork.png (320x278, 80.38K)

I think what he's talking about here is the same thing, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the 3 Abrahamic religions.
youtu.be/L9Bme9IUjgQ
Also communism and fascism with the Jewish bankers at the top.
And in biological evolution it happens too, and in the progress of technology.
>bomber planes (bluepill)
>radar (redpill)
>stealth planes (purple pill)
And David Icke's problem-reaction-solution and totalitarian tiptoe.

Synthesize muh dick lmao

What do you mean? An example would be you're a leftist. Then you become redpilled and become a rightist. At the purplepill level you have gained a deeper understanding of leftism compared to at your bluepilled stage and now see aspects of it you didn't see before.

Purplepill would be something like you now understand why the establishment push that narrative but you don't take it at face value. I think this is why there is that expression "you become what you fight".

?

I don't take drugs.

I guess I already have

In a discussion you have it. 2 sides and the new deeper understanding which comes out of it.

Here is an example of a Hegelian state:
>Philosophy as a mandatory way of living: Search for an immediate response in help of Civilizations, World Peace and Meaning

>Philosophy is the requirement for every civilization as no civilization can be created without symbols that unite its citizens to partake in the very same civilization, such that could be described as an ideology. Today we also use philosophy, although unknowingly to entertain a meaning of our life. For an example, a popular philosophy is that of authenticity which is derived from Existentialism. The problem is that philosophies are taken for granted and are not withstanding any scrutiny by it’s believers. That’s where the distinction begins. Philosophy, as it’s translation from ancient Greek is defined as love of wisdom. Following the meaning of the definition we come to the conclusion that you don’t actually love wisdom if you refuse to put everything through all forms of scrutiny as it exposes your unwillingness to find the truth and thus love of wisdom. This is the reason why we need to live in world wide philosophical societies, such that every human is able and required to fully contemplate their actions and it’s consequences. Without philosophy we cannot live in a coherent way in this construct we have as of now unless we have reached an objective truth or something absolute that can show us the perfect way to live. I label it as incoherent because in a society that doesn’t embrace philosophy instead forces us to rely on random cultural influence and biological determinism that accepts only basic emotions as truth which leads to chaotic, irrational and deadly actions.

1/2

>This is why we need to embrace living in a civilization and understand our duty of being philosophers. The only way to achieve this is by racially segregating people in the best climate for them. The very idea of ethnic diversity is flawed because it tries to mix people with very different features which creates unforeseen results and low trust societies. Through racial segregation people can become self-aware of their positive and negative ethnical and environmental qualities that prevent them from being philosophers, prevent unexpected behavior and strive to negate all negative qualities. For now, this sounds like the most reasonable and humane way to achieve world peace. In a world where people love wisdom and find their meaning of life by being philosophers who investigate the meaning of life and their problems while sharing it globally looks closer to virtuous living than in such that refuses to acknowledge it. Mandatory philosophical education for all ages that is focused on understanding and criticism is the most reasonable choice we can make in this age.

2/2

Easier to read here:newmanleary.wordpress.com/2021/02/14/philosophy-as-a-mandatory-way-of-living-search-for-an-immediate-response-in-help-of-civilizations-world-peace-and-meaning/