/SG/ /GPG/ /UG/ Geopolitics General #1487

Palestine, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Mali, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Karabakh, Ethiopia, Yemen, Burma and other ongoing conflicts, as well as soup, pipelines and robots
/osint/, /ug/, /sg/, /cwg/, /ecw/, /kzg/, /ck/, Any Forums, /sp/, /k/, Any Forums, /lit/, Any Forums, /x/, /soup general/, /townsends/, Any Forums, Any Forums, (NOT /ipg/)

>Russia/Ukraine
Another shipment of US military aid to Ukraine arrived today, as per the Secretary of Defense. Russia moves blood and other medical supplies near Ukraine.
>Ethiopia
New tigrayan offensive launched into the Afar region of Ethiopia resulting in heavy clashes with Afar based militias. Oromo Liberation Army (OLA/ WBO) carried out an attack on Ethiopian Forces in Guji Zone, East Oromia.
>Syria
Syrian Democratic Forces militia demanded that about 60 ISIS militants, still holed up in a prison a week after they attacked it, "give themselves up or risk being killed".
>Yemen
The Giants Brigades continue to advance in the Abdiya district, south of Marib, and control the isolation of Al Hamran and Al Sufi
>Sahel
Malian Foreign Minister Abdoulaye Diop has said the country’s military-dominated government was “ruling nothing out” regarding its relations with France.

>Live maps
conflicttr.com/
syria.liveuamap.com/
minskmonitor.liveuamap.com/
southfront.org/category/all-articles/products/maps/
marinetraffic.com/
globe.adsbexchange.com/

>Conflict maps and reading list
pastebin.com/ar39i1jm

>Official /gpg/ games
gaming-style.com/WarAttack/index.php?page=Game
chess.org/
>Official /gpg/ recipes
based.cooking/

>Twitter sources
twitter.com/clashreport
twitter.com/disclosetv
twitter.com/oryxspioenkop
twitter.com/FrenkieMark
twitter.com/abduljabbar1612
twitter.com/archer83able
twitter.com/theragex
twitter.com/spriter99880

PT:

Attached: 1615398823582.png (750x484, 526.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1487803603972722692?cxt=HHwWiMC45dff3qUpAAAA
mobile.twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1487816891632656393?cxt=HHwWkoC5yZDl5KUpAAAA
mobile.twitter.com/markmackinnon/status/1487806792474181636?cxt=HHwWiICy_aOZ4KUpAAAA
mobile.twitter.com/theragex/status/1487701393263759360?cxt=HHwWgMC41Z6isKUpAAAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily reminder shias are kuffar. the antichrist will come from shia iran

Attached: shia-jews16.jpg (740x582, 74.23K)

Slow day we're having.

common jewtin do something stop blue baling us

Ukraine won't happen

Would be surprised if it did just wish there was something to talk about preferably good.

a men can hope

>wish there was something to talk about
Ethiopia

Has much happened here in the last 4 years?

so... is the TDF offensive of Afar going anywhere? there's a profound lack of info

I agree

Attached: shia_or_animal.png (466x392, 215.68K)

you are the same person schizo faggot

I don't know a lot about it because Africa are they still in conflict with Egypt?

Cope

Attached: dumb_majoos.png (856x846, 84.5K)

Do it Putin. Start ww3.

This is politics and not fucking fitna time you pathetic cock sucking faggot

Attached: 1633887659966.png (1488x1167, 1.55M)

Speaking of Ukraine, what Strelkov is doing these days?
Almost all of the early commanders were assassinated but except him.

Attached: strelkov in the zone.jpg (327x270, 24.52K)

Would be great tho

>are they still in conflict with Egypt?
I wouldn't call it a conflict. there's just some tension.
Sudan harboring TPLF fighters in its Tigrayan refugee camps near the Ethiopian border is pretty interesting, but all attempts of reentering Western Tigray from that angle have failed thus far. there were also some border clashes between the Sudanese armed forces and the ENDF for a disputed strip of land. they didn't amount to much either tho

t.

Attached: unity_fan.jpg (720x785, 70.83K)

Why are they having it in the first place I remember this being something to do with river conflicts between Ethiopia and Egypt I am guessing it's radically different now.

Good afternoon /gpg/
mobile.twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1487803603972722692?cxt=HHwWiMC45dff3qUpAAAA
>Pentagon concerned about increased Russian naval activity in Mediterranean and Atlantic in addition to its "rapid buildup" of forces in recent months on Ukraine's border, John Kirby tells @DanaPerino on @FoxNewsSunday

mobile.twitter.com/Archer83Able/status/1487816891632656393?cxt=HHwWkoC5yZDl5KUpAAAA
>USAF RQ-4A Global Hawk FORTE12 continues to watch Russian military movements around Ukraine.

Attached: FKXH9pLWQAMf_l2.jpeg.jpg (1269x726, 122.54K)

mobile.twitter.com/markmackinnon/status/1487806792474181636?cxt=HHwWiICy_aOZ4KUpAAAA
>Breaking: Canadian Defense Minister Anita Anand says all Canadian military trainers in Ukraine have been moved west of the Dnieper River "to keep our Canadian armed forces safe and secure" amid Russian invasion threat. Story coming soon to @globeandmail

>I remember this being something to do with river conflicts between Ethiopia and Egypt
yeah. Egypt and Sudan are on the same side regarding the dam due to both of them being downriver, and it's pretty likely that Egypt would assist Sudan if there was some escalation between it and Ethiopia

Attached: 1631573656590.jpg (480x346, 36.4K)

mobile.twitter.com/theragex/status/1487701393263759360?cxt=HHwWgMC41Z6isKUpAAAA
>US sanctions against Russia could undermine the economies of other countries, say analysts polled by The New York Times. In their opinion, in Russia, restrictions will lead to high inflation and the collapse of the stock market.