How likely would you elect him as your nation's leader if given the opportunity?

How likely would you elect him as your nation's leader if given the opportunity?

Attached: 01Rogan-illo-articleLarge.jpg (600x785, 64.78K)

Did Gays cause AIDS, Jamie?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-183133_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1080x795, 517.02K)

He wants to ban infant genital cutting, which means he is more qualified than any presidential candidate who has ever ran.

Attached: Npc.jpg (882x876, 450.77K)

A junkie manlet middle aged man who dresses like he's 19. He would win a Mutt election by a landslide.

Low testosterone animal killer.

The Bill Hicks thing about the videotape they make new presidents watch is probably truer than we realise. Whoever comes to office, if not already compromised, likely will be before long.

he has jew children so he qualifies as US president material

Doesn't he still consider himself a leftist?
Lmao no thanks but I suppose he's ripe for American candidacy lol

I wouldn't elect anyone because establishment politics (yes, he would be) is fake and gay, it's all a distraction while there is very little difference who you choose, the results are the same. Highest immigration numbers tend to happen under cuckservative governments.

>acting as if voting works and voting matters
>1pbtID
>namefag
What a complete waste of a thread.

OP is the most gigantic of faggots.

He is a fucking moron, he says so repeatedly, and already said he would never want the job. But this is a bait thread, and I dumped herbs all over it.

Why not? at least he's not an feeble old globalist or a fat fuck. Spin the wheel at this point
Pi k related can be his VP

Attached: 1640525472390.jpg (450x658, 56.73K)

As far as I understand it, a nigger fucking a chimp caused AIDS, faggots caused the spread.

Joe Rogan is a Renaissance man. One moment he’s hunting grizzly bear with a bow deep in the forests of Alberta the next he’s swirling only the finest of french wines amongst peers in a high-rise luxury apartment overlooking Manhattan. At any given time he might be performing to a crowd of millions telling peepee-poopoo jokes or he might be retired at his Texas ranch lighting up a bong and delving into the deep, philosophical questions that have haunted mankind since time immemorial.

Is Joe Rogan the most interesting man in the world? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Attached: 2C8D26B7-9ED5-4B1C-8F93-61BEFE98E015.jpg (2828x3453, 1.18M)

And he'd deserve it, he's more sincere than any of our current elected officials

he wouldnt want to be president. you elect him and he makes Tulsi Gabbard or Jocko Willink his VP and then immediately steps down.

There are much better options for president anyways

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667.22K)

Not very likely, but I would be more likely to vote for him over any number of the old as fuck career politicians who should have died 20-years ago.

I wouldn't. The fact rogan is where he is is a sign of how bad its gotten. There should be a bunch of shows of varying topics all somewhat popular not one single man who is allowed to tell the truth with 100s of .illions of followers and all other shows nothing. Rogan is not special

Attached: 1642954966644m.jpg (782x1024, 194.35K)

Considering ppl are unironically talking about electing a wrestler with a tv show who’s premise is literally rewriting his past and future to be president….

I’d say 0. Fuck our fake democracy.

Attached: E910D918-2AE5-43C9-91FE-F3F5A273B422.jpg (1125x1704, 996.94K)

As long as he live streams the majority of the presidency. The closer to transparency and accountability we can get the better

A gay nigger

Maybe hed be a good secretary of the interior

I’m not particularly fond of the guy and he is not very intelligent but yeah I’d vote for him, but that’d never happen because the whole thing is a rigged show and everything and everyone are chosen by the elite at every level: all the way from the choosing of candidates to the electoral board that can and does overturn popular elections.

He’s not the most interesting man in the world, he just filthy fucking rich

just like a chink eating a bat caused covid? get real. fauci's gain of function research took AIDS from the monkey and modified it to affect humans