Now Metallica is joining in against Spotify

Seems like what Neil started is growing into a whole big thing.
Will Spotify drop Rogan?

Attached: metallica_spotify_rogan_neil.png (1170x932, 1.31M)

You know Joe Rogan can just move to another platform and take all his followers. None of this actually means anything. It's all just political theatre.

All these bands are pissed that Organ got a $100,000,000 deal while bands only get a few pennies in royalties for every song played. This isn't about COVID "misinformation"

>we collapsed the industry to bully napster, now its time we stop pretending we could ever make a good album again

Liberty or death, what we so proudly hail
Once you provoke her, rattling on her tail

It is reassuring that this is the hill that all these aging stage performers and charlatans choose to die on.

your countryman Lars is a fag

Attached: lars.jpg (625x417, 150.49K)

Lol everyone pirated every song they ever made like 20 years ago. Everyone's heard all of their good songs thousands of times on the radio already. Everyone who gives a fuck about them already bought cds and mp3s. No one on earth with the inclination is more than a finger press away from hearing any metallic song they want whenever they want.

I know they were against piracy but I'm out of the loop about the whole situation. Recap?
Great song

this, these people think their shitty music is the best thing to ever happen

Just torrent their shit and don't listen to it

>YEAH MAN METAL IS BASED
>uh-uh but get your jab

FILTHY DUMB
LIBERAL BOOMER
SCUM

Attached: bobo check.png (2100x1500, 407.24K)

Imagine paying for music. I haven't bought an album since the early 2000's.

>trashcan snare
He's been a shit drummer for 30 years. Just retire already.

So much for sticking it to the man

>Matthew threatens to pull his gospel from the Vatican library if the church doesn't renounce Galileo immediately

Stopped listening to Metallica when they started suing fans over mp3s. Megadeth is better any way

Not surprising. Ive hated Metallica since the NAPSTER BS.

>covid really is the boomer remover

Now get the 80 year olds out of congress and we're solid.

Attached: hijak.png (990x1184, 12.69K)

>washed up boomer bands join a new boomer bandwagon about hating someone younger and more popular

Do people really use spotify for music?

Nah, nobody's listening to rock anymore.

Metallicuck

St. Anger is a good example of how trash he really is. It ruined the album in my opinion, although it was sort of a stinky turd all around.

metalica was shit the moment megadeth forked off

Lars :hey guys lets pull from spotify

James :Hey lars shut the fuck up last time you spoke up abuot napster we got ruined

OP IS FAGGOT

Attached: fales-fag.png (600x419, 135.44K)

Literally who? Does anyone give a shit about these ancient boomer acts that nobody listens to lmfao

Attached: gallonsmash.gif (480x270, 3.44M)

Boomers are the niggers of human civilization.

So something they've been doing for 30 years and the reason the housing market is so fucked lmao. I can fuck women in their 20s and no one will look at me funny. Boomers can't even get near them without being related. All these old fucks mad that they're not young anymore, or even middle aged and rich.

Go ahead and remove the black album and every one after that regardless of rogan.

metallica threatened me and got me banned from napster. I responded by burning ALL of their music to cd's and gave out their entire library to everyone that would take them. The rednecks were confused as to why i would give them an entire library of people i hated but it was to try to make fucking sure these people didn't give them money. I am sure i only cost them a few hundred to a grand all together from lost sales but it was something.

Nobody uses Spotify for anything but Joe Rogan

James Hetfield is sort of red pilled. He even went on Rogan one or two times. I'm not buying it.

>Makes libertarian songs.

Bootlicks the gov

Fuckin' Lars again.

I would like to see them either retire, or James fire Kirk, and Lars neither of them are top notch players and have been riding his gravy train the whole time.

Pfizer’s dick must taste like chocolate

I do. It's not a bad platform. I don't use their paid service though. Might change that depending on how they handle this.

this, eric clapton is good

Didnt those massive faggots sue Napster?

All that passive income?!
Doubt it.

Napster was the first p2p downloading platform and people used it to share ripped mp3s. Metallic was the flagship of a major industrial terrorism campaign to scare little kids into buying $12 cds for 1 song. They and the industry founded the riaa which went around sueing teenagers for tens of thousands of dollars. Of course it cost then hundreds of thousands to actually do it, they never had the money, and could only sue an 8nsignificant number of people. They went broke and decided to try sueing isps and got their asses kicked in court. They eventually disbanded in utter humiliation, and the industry embraced digital sales.

>Megadeth is better any way
i bet dave mustaine is antivax

yea he went on and acted confused as to why people were still mad at him over napster. Hetfield is another goy owned by kikes.

Yup exactly. These plastic drug addicted hippies just want attention

Hard to believe that nobody caught the misspelling in the article headline

>metallica
>nufaggotshitmetal
They'd be doing the genre and spotify a favour.

look it up retard. just open another tab and google it you fucking dumb spoonfed retard nigger

Everytime it's Lars Ulrich for some reason

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-164758_Wikipedia.jpg (963x961, 324.56K)

Lol FUCK Lars Ulrich, little kikey faggot.
He wanted to sue every single person who ever downloaded a Metallica song in the early 2000’s.
Millennials learned to hate him, now so too will zoomers.
The ONLY thing he cares about is money, he is the antithesis to rock n roll.
Metallica SUCKS.
Megadeth RULES.

Not surprising from these soft boomers that haven't made anything worth listening to in 30 years

No zoomer wants to have any music that will get their get their twitch streams muted and sued. Lmao look at youtube and if you even utter the words hey now youre a rockstar and getting a dcma strike for the video.

Tl;dr
>These greedy boomers are just mad they got some chump change for their music on spotify while nobody listens to their old shit. Rogan is getting a hundred million to just sit and call bullshit on everything, gets millions of listeners within days of every release.

Get a VPN like Nordvpn and use a bittorrent client. I'm just saying if they cancel Joe Rogan.

Check out Ivor Cummins, the Fat Emperor Podcast.

Also it's painfully obvious these artists are locked into deals they don't like with Spotify and are using this "drama" as a vehicle for negotiations.
artists were already complaining about Spotify's pay out rates.

>Metallica vs. Napster, Inc. was the first case that involved an artist suing a peer-to-peer file sharing ("P2P") software company
They basically opened the floodgates for Jewish fucking of the music landscape. They're fucking awful and I've pirated all of their albums. I don't even listen to them I just hate them and took pleasure in stealing it.