Lol

lol

Attached: 1643484058853.jpg (1194x1194, 231.87K)

What a nasty, evil bitch. I can only hope she is raped & murdered soon.

Got a link to this trash article?

The only thing worse than kikes and niggers is women.
It is not an extreme statement to say the day women were though of as being somewhat equal to man marked the day human civilization began its decline.

i hope angelina gets murdered by her nigger children

clickbait as usual
I happen to know her and she's a great mom
Don't believe everything you read online

Attached: 1616251108711.jpg (750x766, 104.68K)

Wouldn't be surprised if she trafficked children. She did a lot of work with the UN.

Mentally ill race suicidal cuckold. There is no fucking privilege in a house where your parents favour your step siblings over you, I've seen it happen too many times to count. Get that child away from her.

She's going to force her real daughter to fuck the strays she found because she's white.

Germans are legitimately the worst people on earth

Nothing you say is legitimate

Absolutely foul. She's probably seething because she couldn't circumcise her.

whiter than you Pedro Jorge Maria Gonzalez-Rodriguez Marquez de Baron Sandoval

some people online say she's a great mom but i can't trust what people say online
i can tell she is a demon just by looking at her

That's what atheism does to what would otherwise be normal & well adjusted women. Atheism is a blight upon humanity.

It's impossible for her to be a "great mom". She's forcing her young child to transition.

She should be ashamed of bringing another whi*e into existence.

This would be the perfect ending to her trashy whore life.

I would literally kick Jolie in the face with a steel toe boot

Reminder that even if you're a Chad, even if you're based, even if you marry one of the most beautiful women in the world (she was in her time), she'll still do this to her white children

Won't be necessary. The mogging is already death fuel

Attached: v2w9oppgb3l31.png (720x1512, 659.88K)

>Bred Pitt daughter will become the american fuhrer
weird timeline

kike off you faggot

Hahaha! My father always said:
>Son, don't stick your dick in crazy, no matter how good it looks
Brad didn't have a proper father it seems.
And neither does his daughter.

I'm glad I don't live anywhere near these celebs because if I recognised them I'd put them in the hospital and ruin my life.

>You described your children as fat pigs, dogs, blobs and disgusting animals...
>Only Shiloh

Just for camera and good girl points. I am pretty sure she is loved the most. Every biological mother loves their kid the most, except for some rare psychotic cases.

almost like all celebrities are assets
huge amounts of female celebrities are childless too
very useful "role models"

>force your natural daughter to live with niggers
>great mom
shalom

why is prat bitt such a turbocuck

>just imagine being Shiloh and reading that fucking statement of your mother about you in 20 years

Attached: doomer.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

What a disgusting witch.

christcucks are the ones mostly adopting turds.

Ok that was a kike post.

My wife absolutely does not treat our children as inferior to another.

>A toddler is an outcast in a family
never-mind the adoption/blood part
literally proclaiming inability to parent

holy kek

Undoubtedly. They are sexually attracted to making poor choices, and when they were given a say in how society should be governed it quickly went spiraling out of control.

>one of the most beautiful women in the world (she was in her time)

Please. She looked like a Grade B stripper even in her prime, and came from a notably trashy family. No surprise at all what she has turned into.

This. She is being red pilled into racial awareness by kikes and she’s not even 2.

Shiloh if youre reading this, theres someone who trancended Life and death and who is allways there for the blonde and blue eyed, your own mother doesnt love you, but he allways will

come home, Shiloh though you are an outcast in your own Family, there is allways another Volkskörper waiting with open arms for you

Attached: hitler-standard.jpg (1280x560, 249.03K)

Pretty Jewy yes, but I have seen worse and you probably did too. Don't make me post the webms