Will George Soros fund the Great Lakes Pipeline?

There seems to be a growing crowd whom stands behind this. I really hope we can get this done. It would breath new life into California.

Attached: ERPXZFkUwAAQeHQ.jpg (1200x583, 121.24K)

I would rather California be burned to the ground than let those entitled assholes step on the Midwest’s neck even further

As a resident of the state of Jefferson, I agree
The only thing worth keeping in this shithole is our national parks

Death to commies.

aint gonna happen, the only pipeline biden knows is the one that contains crack and is connected to Hunter's mouth

why go straight into the middle of Minnesota?

>Give them water, they make more californians
>Don't give them water, they flee their state and move to yours

Attached: oof.jpg (410x480, 24.07K)

California can fuck right off and build desalination plants.
They're not getting an oz of Michigan water to waste on almonds.

There are plenty of people that would blow this up before allowing commiefornia to steal water and further destroy the natural beauty of this great country. Why do you care anyways dundee?

I'd rather see every Californian die of thirst than one ounce of Midwest water leave the lakes

probably not, he will invest in it and fund the protest, the DAs the local judges social campaign around the revolution behind the "movement"

I grew up in the Midwest but have lived in Cali for a decade. Sure we’d make fun of goofy queers in San Francisco but what you gotta realize is that the average Californian regardless of race hates middle America more than you’ve ever hated anything in your entire life. Especially post trump they have this rabid contempt for non-Californian Americans

Ice cube production

If it happens I hope someone blows the pipeline. All I care about is California, DC, and new York suffering. They push so much fucking shit on the rest of the country. Once the 'big one' earthquake hits California and Muslims run over more Jew yorkers, I will pop open a bottle of champagne. I really hope this country breaks up soon.

Yeah and I celebrate Everytime I hear about the homeless and niggers beating the shit out of Californians and looting stores.

>give invading spics water goy
sage

keep your grubby jew paws off my lake!

>Will George Soros fund the Great Lakes Pipeline?
He's still alive? Black pilled.

OP is a fag and thinks Minnesota doesn't have it's own lakes.

Why can't this country just split up already? So many Jews and other billionaires from new York and California are just forcing such fucking bullshit on the rest of the country. I hate them so much and all the people who allow it and vote in favor of it.

the feeling is mutual, I hate Californians.

what point were you trying to make here exactly? We hate them first and they're not getting a drop of water.

There is a treaty with Canada that prevents pumping water out of the Great Lakes watershed, so no such pipeline will ever happen.

that treaty can become racist and a threat to democracy at any second

Most companies are just moving to great lake states. Why try and bring the water to the shitholes when you can just move to the water.
Ohio has grown a lot in the last few years and Intel plans on growing it a lot more.

Here lies what's left of Lake Michigan

I still hope Californians die of thirst once a large enough quake hits then.

fuck commiefornia, just move out of the state