How do fat people exist?

How do fat people exist?

Just eat multivitamins and snake juice exclusively for 3 months. Easy.

Attached: victim.png (960x1280, 181.43K)

>How do fat people exist?
user, what you see in the fat people body, is what exactly what is happening inside their minds
The body is just a reflection of the mind

Attached: mens_sana_720x600.jpg (650x374, 39.36K)

So they're thinking
>im hungry nom nom nom
all the time?
That doesn't even make sense to me.
I often forget to eat at all.

The food you eat consistently determines the bacteria (biome) in your gut. These bacteria make a significant contribution to your brain's neurochemistry. If you stop eating garbage, the bacteria that grow in response to junkfood will die. Life never wants to die, so the junk-food bacteria will control you in order to make you consume more shit. In combination with fat, sugars, and carbs in general being absolutely delicious, calorie dense junk food is highly addictive.

Fat people also probably have some sort of underlying mental health problem that results in binge eating being a coping mechanism.

Oh and its more profitable for capitalism to keep everyone fat, lazy, and dependent, so external societal pressure helps drive all of this

Well that means that fat people shouldn't be allowed to vote, and nobody should take their opinions seriously. They're literally worse than trannies.

for many it's part of their character. it's an identity thing more than anything not too different from troons.

Most fat people are addicted to sugar and constantly activate Dopaminergic reward-pleasure system, usually because mental illness.
Is a mixture of pavlovian-neuroendochrine behavior.

Nonetheless, most of them should be purged

Attached: 1633914505714.webm (576x1024, 2.57M)

If you're fat you're literally proving the Jews right when they call us cattle.

>How do fat people exist?
They are addicted to what's in the food such as sugar, salt and other garbages.

>fat people are second class citizens
Fuckin kek

>Fat people also probably have some sort of underlying mental health problem that results in binge eating being a coping mechanism.
Yes, I struggled with it since childhood

I absolutely wan to kill this fucking grifter

Lack of heavy metals. You need lead to burn or store carbs, mercury and cadmium to burn fat.

Give a better explanation if I am a schizo.

Back when I was fat (not american-tier fat, but fat) it was because eating was the biggest pleasure I had in my life at the time.

Yeah it's sad. It's something about dopamine too. Whole life is shit, but hey here's food, feels good - like a reward but you don't have to achieve anything except shove junk into your gob.

Fat people only exist in countries of excess.

>Just eat multivitamins and snake juice exclusively for 3 months. Easy.
Sure but the fat are not exactly known for their skills in forward thinking. Fat people ALWAYS stink too, sure many of them dump bottles of cologne over themselves but it only muffles the smell of BO and unwashed pussy

I'm starting to hate fat people. My mother's weight has caused her some many health issues, up to liver cancer. Been looking after her for nearly ten years. She's now hospitalized two hours away with me being the only person to visit her. I love her dearly but hate what she did to herself.

Fat people lack long term thinking and self control.

>Fat people lack long term thinking and self control.
Most people lack long term thinking and self control.

It's from the lack of heavy metals.
>external societal pressure
No. Lack of heavy metals. 100% a manufactured issue.

>Fat people only exist in countries of excess.
All the more reason to cherish them and feed them fatter.

Attached: daddy'slittlepiggy.gif (480x403, 2.15M)

> .webm

thanks for reminding me to do my 50 daily push ups.

No. They crave sugar because the lack of lead prevents them from burning the sugar they already have accumulated in their bodies. This drives up hunger, as there is a lack of energy.
This is why keto works, as the body starts burning fat once glucose is depleted.

>Fat people only exist in countries of excess.
False.

>Czech flag
I dated one of your women in high school, Eurotrash. She put on 40 lbs of belly fat thanks to me. Go nibble on crackers while your betters enjoy life's delicious treats.

Yell me why I should care.