SPOTIFY MAY LOSE PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE OVER JOE ROGAN

How will Roganbros ever recover?

>Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have expressed their “concerns” to Spotify for allowing “COVID misinformation” to be spread on its platform.

>The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have weighed into growing controversy surrounding fellow Spotify star Joe Rogan and his false claims about the COVID vaccine.

>Last week, Neil Young removed his entire catalog from the streaming service, and was followed by Joni Mitchell on Saturday.

pagesix.com/2022/01/30/harry-and-meghan-express-spotify-concerns-over-joe-rogan/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.21.28 AM.png (1282x1104, 918.61K)

Hasn't Rogan been vaccinated?

oh no, they commited to doing a podcast, and have only put 1 episode out, due to their lazyness, where they call celeb friends, and basically have nothing to say, waste of time, waste of money, spotify should sue the shit out of them

>let them deplatform themselves

Attached: verre_de_lait.jpg (1920x800, 903.4K)

>get 8 figure Spotify deal
>fail to make any content
>use Rogan as excuse to back out of contract and try to keep money

who the fuck are the chuds anyways?

>Prince

What was the "covid misinformation" anyways? What exactly was said that is so horrible?

What false claims

Why don't he shave off his comb over already? It's fucking shameful.

>false claims about the COVID vaccine
No one seems to say what they are.
No one seems to care about the false claims made by Fauci, CDC, Biden, CNN, etc.

>british royalty boycott spotify
>millions of drooling british subjects follow suit some of them here on this board right now
If you think the lefties are retarded then you should open your eyes to the followers of british royalty.
You will have fog breathers even here talking bout how they respect the crown while claiming to be based.
It's a joke but in clown world jokes are reality.

And nothing of value was lost

Heyyyyy.... WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THESE DISOWNED PUPPET-CLOWNS THINK?? Go be a fucking reality tv star somewhere else.

Attached: 1642893821279.jpg (1786x1366, 215.48K)

Meghan needs to tread lightly on this one, due to Tuskeegee.

I might get a spotify account to spite these assholes

Honk.

Attached: 1642710603963.jpg (1803x2560, 317.76K)

Joe literally only asked questions. Yeah I know you can't do that anymore.

He stated that he has natural immunity from catching covid and curing it with ivermectin

Whoa...who cares

Sage

I’d inject my science juices into Meghan Merkle and make Harry watch if you know what I’m saying

Forget to ever seen any claims, left onlu uses buzzwords, any claim can be veryfied, truth hurts them.

I wrote a top 100 song for some rapper, guess which streaming service people use to listen to it on? Spotify. Guess which streaming service I use? Spotify. You really think Neil Young and whore from The Office is going to make any difference? We're talking orders of magnitude of play time difference here.

I almost feel bad for Harry after seeing him relegated to the cuck shed while his literal who wife humiliates him in public time and time again, but then I remember his family is full of globalist pedos.